Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

Night out with Bella

I got home and started getting ready, you'd be surprise how fast time goes when your doing something. Before I knew it, it was 6 and Bella was here.
'Ready to go?" She asked. I grabbed my jacket and left. When I got outside I saw this beat down red truck.
"That's yours." I asked. She sucked her teeth.
"Yeah my dad brought it for me, is it that bad??" She asked in a whisper. I laughed
"No its very unique looking." I replied laughing. She rolled her eyes and got in the truck. I opened the door and slid in the passengers seat. The drive didn't take very long, but it was awkward because I didn't know anyone. As soon as we got there this dude with Long hair came to greet Bella.
"Jacob hey."Bella chimed
"Hey Bella." Jacob responded. He then looked at me like I was giving off a stench.
"Oh, Jacob this is my friend Wendy, Wendy this is my friend Jacob."
"Hey." I whispered. We started walking in silence until Bella asked why the cullen weren't here. Jacob stooped walking
"The Cullen's aren't allowed here." Jacob said firmly. Bella turned to face him.
"Why not??" She asked eager-ed to know.
"Do you like scary stories?" He asked. She shook her head yes.
"Well there were these legends about the cold ones." He said
"The cold ones?" She responded.
"Yea, the legend says that my grandfather knew some of them when he was tribal elder." He said. She was getting bored.
"they claimed that they only preyed on animals not humans."
"So whats this got to do with the Cullen's are they related to the cold ones that your grandfather knew?" She asked. He shook his head no.
"They're the same-ones."He replied. Bella and I both shuddered.
Jacob laughed,"It was only a legend, don't let it get to you."
Knowing Bella she might just do that.
(Later On)
Bella and Jacob spent hours talking to each other while I walked around the beach thinking about Edward Cullen, me, my mother, the story Jacob told us, just everything. After 2 hours of walking around and talking to my self I told Bella that I was gonna go home, she asked me if I needed a drive, but I told her that I wanted to walk. I wasn't actually gonna go home, see my plan was to go and confront Edward Cullen, of what? I don't know, I Just want to know the truth. I stormed to the Cullen's quaint little house in the forest, which was also odd. When I got there Alice opened the door and led me in as if she knew I was coming.
"Wendy, nice to see you again." Alice chimed while giving my shoulders a light squeeze. Okay all that energy I had into Charging into the Cullen's and demand answer went away as soon as I saw Edward and Carlise sitting on their couch facing me.
"Well I'll leave you guys to it then." Alice said skipping off up stairs.
"Wendy, why don't you sit down." Carlise asked, I sat down in the couch that was facing them and sighed.
"What are you guys exactly?, The cold ones?, Vampires?" I asked.
"See you've been hanging out with the dog." Edward scuffed. I rolled my eyes surely he was referring to Jacob.
"I just want the TRUTH!" I shouted. Carlise had his eyes fixed on me during the whole conversation. I stood up.
"obviously there was no reason to come here." I whispered. I turned around to leave but I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was carlise.
"Sorry Wendy, please sit down ask anything you like." Carlise pleaded. I sat back down.
"Okay, first are you guys vampires?" I asked.
"Yes." Edward replied in a snarl. I sat up, OK now we were getting somewhere.
"OK so if your a vampire, what am I?" I asked. Edward stiffened.
"What do you mean?" Carlise asked.
"Well, I know what you are, so I wanna know what I am because I know I'm not human." I replied.
"Your half-blooded." Edward answered.
"That mean your half Vampire and half human." Carlise explained.
" Okay one last question, Edward are you my father?" I asked.
"Yes." He answered firmly.
Tbc......
An: Thoughts?