Status: In the works :)

We Stitch These Wounds

A little slip up

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I groaned out loud as I rolled over in bed and pulled a pillow over my head. I let out a soft sigh of relief when the pillow seemed to drown out most of the sound that was echoing throughout my head. My whole body hurt, and not just a dull body ache that you get when you are sick; I felt as if I had been hit by an oversized MAC truck. I slowly pulled the blanket off of my body as I stretched in bed trying to loosen up, and pop all my limbs.

“Jade stop being a wiggle worm!” Max yawned as he threw the blanket over my head. “There now sleep.” His voice became muffled as if he had buried his face under the pillow.

I smiled to myself as I snuggled into his side wrapping my arms around his waist. I was just drifting off to sleep when the bedroom door was suddenly thrown open and someone threw themselves onto the bed lying across the two of us.

“Max there is someone banging on your door. I tried to ignore them thinking they would just go away, but there still there.” Craig’s tired voice called out from on top of us.

“Well go answer it then.” Max replied as he tried to push him off of us.

“It’s not my house, plus whoever it is seems kind of pissed. They’ve been banging on that door for a good 15 minutes man.” Craig replied as he began bouncing up and down on the bed basically humping the two of us.

I cracked open my eyes for the first time today and I relished in the darkness of Max’s room. I was so happy I didn’t have to squint my eyes when I wake up like I have to at Jake and Emily’s place. I really have to talk to them about getting some curtains in that room. I mean who the fuck likes being blinded by light first thing in the morning, I sure as hell don’t. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw Craig. His hair was sticking up in every direction, and he was only dressed in his boxers and socks. “Max go see who is at the door. I heard it earlier, but I thought it was just my head trying to explode, and you…” I said as I pointed to Craig. “Stop jumping on this bed and let me go to sleep. Either lay down with me or go out there and do something.”

Craig stopped jumping on the bed and sat down next to me. He had a smile on his face that went from ear to ear, he looked happier than a kid on Christmas. “Do you mean it? Can we cuddle?” He asked as he batted his eyelashes.

“Yes now shush. Sleep!” I replied rolling away from Max and patting the empty spot next to me on the bed. Craig crawled into bed next to me and I snuggled into his side and closed my eyes.

“Awe, how did you know I like to be the little spoon?” He cooed from next to me.

“That explains a lot.” Max chuckled from the other side of me. He apparently didn’t want to get out of bed any more than me.

I clamped my hand over his mouth to stop him from speaking anymore. I wasn’t normally a morning person, and I especially wasn’t today. I had the hang over from hell. “No talking just sleep.” I demanded as I slowly uncovered his mouth. The pounding on the door started again and I growled in frustration. “Max go answer the fucking door, and tell who ever it is to fuck off. My head feels like it’s about to explode.” I whined as I tilted my head back to look at him. I jutted my bottom lip out and gave him my best puppy dog face I could manage.

“Fine, fine, I’m going, but not because of the look you just gave me, but because my head hurts too.” I growled as he thrashed around the bed trying to get out of the human cocoon he had made with the covers.

I had to bit my lip to try not to laugh when he rolled off the bed and fell to the floor with a loud thud. “Are you okay?” I asked trying to stifle my laughter. I kept my head buried into the crook of Craig’s neck because I know if I looked over there I would laugh my ass off, and it would hurt my head. I can just imagine the look on his face right now. He’s probably peering over the bed with the sheets on top of his head and a humiliated look on his face.

“Yea, I’m fine. Just kind of hit my head that’s all.” He replied as his voice gradually drifted away. I guess from him walking out of the room. The banging on the door started up again and this time louder than ever. “WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY? I’M FUCKING COMING! WHY DON’T YOU BANG A LITTLE LOUDER AND WAKE THE WHOLE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD UP!” Max shouted as he made his way to the door.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes, and I snuggled closer to Craig. I smiled against his neck when I noticed he was quietly humming to himself. “What are you humming?” I asked as I propped my head up on my hand that wasn’t stuck in a cast.

Craig rolled over to where he was laying on his back and looked at me with a smile. “Oh it’s just some lyrics I’ve got stuck in my head that have yet to be put to music. Now stop talking and sleep.” He said with a cheesy smile as he mocked my earlier statement.

“Oh shush I like music and I didn’t recognize the song you were humming. Excuse me for being curious.” I replied with an eye roll as I snuggled up to him and laid my head down on his chest.

“I’m just saying you’re friends with two of the bands former members. You could be trying to sell my unpublished music for all I know.” He joked as he played with my hair.

“Damn you figured me out. I was so close.” I replied with a laugh as I traced the word believe that was tattooed across his chest.

“I uhh… I wouldn’t go in there if I were you.” I heard Max warn whoever was on the other side of the door.

“It’s not like I’ve never seen here naked before.” Ronnie’s voice replied as he pushed open the door and stopped dead in his tracks. “What the fuck is going on here?” He demanded as he looked at the two of us. “Are you, are you fucking HIM?” Ronnie yelled as he pointed a finger at Craig.

Jake ran into the room shortly after Ronnie yelled. “What’s going on?” Jake asked slightly frazzled. “Oh hey Craig?” He said as he gave Craig a slight wave. “Whoa wait hold on. You’re fucking my sister?” Jake yelled as he stepped towards the bed.

“Hey look not naked!” I yelled as I jumped up from the bed and attempted to stand in front of Jake and Ronnie, but nothing ever goes how I envision it in my head. I tripped over the foot of the bed and went tumbling to the floor. I tensed my body and braced myself for impact, but someone caught me. I looked up and smiled when I saw all four guys holding me up. “Awe, look at everybody getting along.” I cooed as I straightened myself back into a standing position.

“Eww, I grabbed your ass Jade.” Jake whined as he made a disgusted face and wiped his hand on his pants. “Where the fuck are your pants? It wouldn’t have been as traumatizing if you had pants on.” He grumbled as he glared at me.

I looked around the room for my pants and couldn’t come up with anything. I couldn’t even remember what we did after laser tag. Last night’s events were just one big blur. “I err… where are my clothes?” I asked as I looked between Max and Craig both of them had huge smirks on their faces. I slowly pulled down the shirt I was wearing that came down to about the bottom of my butt.

“Yea, about those you lost them last night when we were playing poker.” Craig replied with an even larger grin on his face as he stretched and stood up from the bed.

I could feel the tension building between Ronnie and Craig. It felt like one false move and the whole place was going down in flames. “I uhh … look can we at least move this conversation out of the bedroom. I’m hung over my head is pounding, I’m starving, and I don’t remember what the hell I did last night, or when the last time I took my pain pills was. My hand hurts!” I whined with a pout as I threw myself at Jake.

“Don’t touch me until you’ve got pants on.” Jake whined pushing me away.

“But I have a thong on.” I replied snapping the elastic that went across my hip.

“That’s a little better, but no.” Jake replied walking out of the room.

“What the hell was going on in here when I first walked in?” Ronnie growled as he looked between Craig, Max, and myself.

“I don’t know what you’re trying to get at dude.” Craig replied with a smirk on his face.

“You know exactly what I’m trying to get at. You looked pretty cozy in that bed with my girlfriend.” Ronnie spat, his eyes going wide when he realized what he just said.

“Girlfriend?” Max, Craig, and I all yelled in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy packing and what not.

I hope you like this chapter even though it's kind of short, but I figured it was better than nothing.

Please comment and leave me some love.

So Ronnie's all

Image

And Max is all

Image

& he's like wtf did you just call her

Image

Craig is all like you caught me cuddling with the girl you like

Image

And Jake is all eww I touched your ass

Image