Almost Easy

Chapter Sixteen

~Brian’s P.O.V~

“Hey Val... huh? Oh really a cousin?... yep...yep...why don’t you tell him...fine, Matt Val says she loves you...ha-ha ok see you” I turned to Matt and he handed me ten dollars, apparently Val and Matt had some bet going. “So how’s Elora?” asked Matt, climbing back onto the amp from which he came. Still wearing his signature aviators even though it was clearly too dark for them.

“She is great, still single,” I said smiling

“Seriously man you’re pathetic.” Said Johnny walking past “You could have any women in the world, why are you still so hung up on her?”

“Cause man...its loooooovee” Matt mocked, I through my empty coke can at his head narrowly missing it.

“Who has been moping around since Val left huh, Mr. Lover boy!” I said mockingly

~Zacky’s P.O.V~

I looked over at Brian and Matt who where joking about love, Brian still had no idea about Elora and me. If I had just been able to stay friends, and not ask her to be my girlfriend before she left well maybe she would have stayed. I Zacky Vengeance, am not usually a vengeful person despite the stage name, but Elora and Brian must find out life is not as bliss as it has been.

“Zacky want to go out for a smoke?” asked Brian who was heading out back with a pack of cigarettes, I nodded and followed trying to hide my scheme. We got outside and stood just outside the door, a few fans where walking past going to the entranced doors and it had seemed a few had thrown possessions over the fence for us. How sweet. “Zacky, I’m going to ask Elora to marry me in Sydney.” He said causing me to choke slightly on the smoke I was inhaling.

“Who-what? Your not even dating or anything, and isn’t it like too soon after everything.” I said in disbelief, he really did love her.

“Yeah, I mean if she says yes we don’t have to get married straight away, we could have a long engagement.” He said casually, how could he be so calm about all this? I noticed three girls donned in homemade t-shirts had gathered at the fence watching us eagerly. I nodded and smiled and they all looked at each other and squealed a little, yeah that felt good. Brian looked over to the squealing and winked and waved at the girls sending them into frenzy. Why the fuck was he so lucky?”

~Time Elapse and Normal P.O.V~

We were in the taxi on the way to the boy’s hotel; Val was getting impatient with Danni before we left because she was taking her sweet ass time getting ready. I do not know why she cared so much; it was only the guys, seriously. They did not care that much, hell me, Brian, Zacky and Val combined did not have as much eyeliner or other stuff she had on.

“I can’t wait till I see the guys,” I said when we entered the hotel.

“You can’t wait! Girl, I can’t wait to see Matt and hug him.” She said blushing

“Ha! You just want to fuck him!” said Danni laughing, and Val looked at her oddly.

“Girl, I like you. You can stay.” She said hugging her in the middle of a five star hotel lobby. Honestly, we looked like we should not be there. A lot of the guest in the lobby where wearing ties, suits and very expensive looking clothes, and we where dressed in our everyday clothes. Its was rather bizarre feeling but I admired the respect the staff gave us, even though they could tell we could not afford large tips. We got to the floor the guys were on, Val had checked in so got the second card for her and Matt’s room. We snuck up to her room and slide the key to the door, and jumped in yelling surprise! However, no one was there.

“Huh that was strange they said they would be here’ Val said walking over to the TV that was still left on. We sat down and began to watch some television movie that was on when I heard rustling behind me and turned around.

“Fuck Jimmy you ruined the surprise!” said Johnny, slapping him across the arm, as I spied the guys trying to sneak up on us.

“JIMMY! JOHNNY!” I said jumping over the chair and into (thank god) Jimmy’s arms.

“Hey there Elora, who have you brought for me to devour today?” asked Johnny eyeing off Danni.

“Guys this is my cousin Danielle, she is a musician too,” I said smiling. Val was already in Matt’s arms virtually sucking off his face.

“Okay guys get a fucking room!” said Danni, covering her eyes in mock disgust

“She has AT-TIT-TUDE! I like her!” said Johnny smiling. I saw Brian walk up to me and he instantly grabbed me into a big bear hug. I remembered how good it felt to be in someone’s arms.

“How you been?” I asked gazing into his gorgeous eyes.

“Let’s talk over lunch okay?”

“Deal, where’s Zacky?” I asked noticing him missing.

“Oh he was in the foyer and on his way up now”

~ Zacky’s P.O.V~

I saw Val and Elora step out of the cab so I quickly dashed into the men’s room to text the guys.

“Guys there here” I said, before closing the door. I waited a good ten minutes and headed up to the room. I knocked on the door and a girl with blonde hair and black streaks answer it. I looked at her confused for a bit, she was beautiful though, she had this essence surrounding her I could of sworn she was an angel.

“Um... Is Zacky meant to just stand there staring?” she asked to the guys, they all laughed and I heard Johnny say something that scored a high five from Jimmy and snickers from the others. I walked into the room behind this mystery girl. “I’m Danni by the way.”

“Danni, that a nice name.”

“Meh I guess so, if you’re into nice things.”

“So why are you here?”

“Oh! Darling wouldn’t you love to know!”