Almost Easy

Chapter Seventeen

Danielle was amazing, she was great at guitar, screaming, singing everything. She made Elora look like an untalented bimbo, harsh yes but that is how amazing Danielle was. She knew everything you needed to know about music, and I was quiet a treat watching her correct people when they miss named an album, or said the incorrect artist of a song. Naturally when Johnny learnt of her talent he went on trying to stump her, which was not exactly working, and every one soon realized why she had secured her job at the TV station doing a music program.

I was developing quite a liking to Danielle, even though when ever I spoke to her she would reply with same smart ass answer, or just look at me confused and tell me slowly her answer. She was a bitch yet I could not take my mind off her. It was the night of our gig and naturally Brian and Elora had reconnected straight away, know one knew if Brian had proposed yet but it had to happen soon, we were leaving Sydney in a couple of hours so if he didn’t act fast he would once again lose Elora. At least he had a chance with Elora, if I did pick up the courage to ask out Danni she would stay in Australia pursuing her TV career and I would have to travel to see her.

I looked at her talking into the microphone that was connected into a hand held camera Val was holding. I was completely entranced.

“Zacky are you even listening?” asked Matt, I turned to see all the guys looking at me.

“Um yeah sure that’s cool,” I replied, hoping that would answer Matt’s question.

“So it’s cool for us to ask out Danni for you tonight!” he said smiling evilly.

“What? No man I don’t even like her,” I said blushing a little bit.

“Why the fuck not? She is hot, confident and an up and coming celeb” said eying off Danni, which I must admit pissed me off a hell of a lot.

“Man she is so much more then that,” I said calmly, taking a swig of Jack Daniels that Brian had passed me. “Where’s Elora?” I asked passing Brian back the bottle.

~Normal P.O.V~

I sat just outside the backstage door looking at the crowd that had formed outside the Sydney Entertainment Centre, and looked down at the beautiful gold, sapphire and diamond engagement ring Brian had gave me. I smiled and thought how lucky I was to have him.

~Flashback~

Brian took me downstairs to the restaurant for lunch, I had decided I was going to tell him everything, and I mean everything. He ordered our meals and drinks and asked me how I was.

“Brian I am fine, I have to tell you something I need to for a long time okay,” I started, he looked worried, and it did not help my situation one bit. After I explained the whole Zacky incident and everything revolving around that he looked like he was going to be sick, his face filled with anger and I knew even though I had to tell him I knew I had probably just ruined any ting that was still there between us.

“You know, I always new," he said finally after a few minutes of agonizing silence. I sat there stunned, my face expressionless.

“But how did you?” I asked, wanting to know more.

“Well Zacky had mentioned something one night when we were drunk after recording. Plus he was way too concerned when you were in trouble with the babies," the last part made me cringe, I still had not quiet gotten over the fact that had lost my babies, and I felt responsible, and empty about the whole thing.

“Oh…” I said looking down at the cutlery.

“El, I forgave you for that age ago," he said grasping my hands compassionately. I looked up to him with tears in my eyes. He was so good to me really; I hated myself for doing what I did.

“Now it’s my turn to talk,” he said standing up and walking to my side of the table. He took my hands into his, and looked me in the eye.

“Elora Louise Danan, would you do me the honor and be my wife?” he said with hope and courage filling his face.

“Yes, Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. I will,” I said kissing him. After we broke away, he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small box.

“I wanted to give you this, so you didn’t make your decision based on the ring. If you don’t like it we can always get another one," he said opening it, my face dropped as I saw the gold, diamond, and sapphire ring before me.

“Brian I love it!” hugging him again.

~End of Flashback~

“Oh My God is that Elora Danan!” yelled a girl from behind the fence that had been erected. I stood up and smiled and walked over to them.

“Hey girls, going to see the show?” I asked talking to them through the barrier.

“We sure are, Elora we are your biggest fans!” they said holding a homemade doll that looked exactly like me. I laughed a little I had little talents yet I was being worshiped by two girls.

“Why?” I asked yearning for answers.

“Firstly your photography for Atreyu was amazing!” one said

“Yeah you were so brave about that whole… tragedy last year,” said another choosing her words carefully.

“And thirdly you’re Aussie and you are making an awesome impression on hot American musicians," they both said in unison, I laughed and thanked them.

“Can we have an autograph?” one asked.

“I can do better give me the book for a minute," they handed it through the fence. “Wait here okay," they nodded obediently and I raced back inside. I searched through my bag and pulled out my Polaroid camera.

“Guys can I get a picture of everyone please,” I said to the guys, Val and Danni. We all huddled up and one of the roadies took two photos. “Thanks”

I grabbed the two Polaroid and a sharpie and then got everyone to sign the back and front as well as the book.

“You doing fan duties now are you?” asked Jimmy signing the back of the second picture.

“Yeah…” I said gathering everything and heading back outside, the girls were still there.

“With compliments of Elora Danan and Avenged Sevenfold!” I said handing the Polaroid’s and books back to them. “And take good care of those pictures are authentic and were just taken!” I said, they thanked me by giving me the doll and went to the queue. I walked inside fully satisfied.

“Hey babe, keeping the fans happy I see,” Brian said when I returned, I nodded slightly. “You know, I perform better after I had sex,” he said smoothly caressing my shoulders. Causing me to laugh, he was one horny guy.

“Don’t you laugh at me; I haven’t had sex for awhile," he said whining. “Besides you in that mini-skirt and corset aren’t making things better.

I started walking seductively towards one of the dressing rooms; thankfully, Brian got the idea and followed a short time later. I sat down on the small single bed that was in the room, and Brian locked the door. He looked at me with a goofy smile, and I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him to the bed and instantly kissing him. He kissed intensely back whilst caressing my back, I slowly pulled off his fedora and bandanna, and unbuttoned his shirt. His hands moved from my back to my breasts, and he skillfully undid my corset and pulled it off me. He carefully laid me onto my back and sat in between my thighs, his fingers played with my pussy through my underwear, causing me to get extremely wet fast. He gracefully pulled off my underwear and began to circle my clit with his finger causing me to gasp at the pleasure. “

“Oh Brian!” I moaned when I felt his tongue begin to lick sensually up and down whilst pumping his long fingers in and out of my pussy. I felt my body fill with ecstasy when I reach my orgasm. He pulled off his pants and put a condom on; he barely gave me time to recover before he ploughed his fully erect penis inside me. He felt so good inside me, and our hips rocked simultaneously as he thrusted deeper and deeper inside me. I began to reach my climax, as what seemed like frustration filled his face.

“BRIAN!” I yelled when both of us climaxed together. He lay on top of me exhausted; he kissed my forehead and rolled over before pulling me into a hug.

“I love you babe,” he said squeezing me tighter.

“I love you too,” I said, and meaning it 1 billion percent