Almost Easy

Chapter Eighteen

~time elapse~

The tour of Australia went so fast! Our last night in Perth proved the best ever, with Matt and Val organizing a small party for our engagement. It was nice and intimate which is more then what it would when we celebrate with all of our friends back in the USA. The coolest thing about the whole party was the Australian band that played there. Guess what there name was? Elora Danan! Yep, they named themselves after me!

The main thing that shocked everyone when we got back was the attention of our engagement was getting in tabloid magazine. Almost every magazine tried contacting us wanting the exclusive scoop, and wanting our wedding and engagement party photos, which was getting annoying. Another surprising thing the tabloids were asking about was Zacky and Danni. Most of the tabloids claimed that she was his “aussie one night stand” but oh were they wrong. Danni and Zacky were meant to be, they both had the same tastes in music, and both could be arrogant bastards when they wanted to be. For example, Zacky is being a bitch about the whole Brian and me being engaged. Even though we are having a long engagement. Nevertheless, anyways back to Zacky and Danni, they both hooked up at the engagement party however, Danni had decided to stay in Australia to continue her career. Therefore, they were trying the long distance thing, which I must admit was going to be tough for them.

We on a small break in Huntington Beach and I laid on Brian’s our and looked at Brian sleeping. He was so cute when he slept, and I loved how his hair always looked hot. Seriously, who could pull the messy sex hair look off all the freaking time? I smiled when a smile crept upon his face, I wonder what he dreaming of I is thought silently.

“Elora, stop staring at me” he said groggily, I went to answer but no words came out of my mouth.

“How’d you know?” I said shocked, his eyes flicked open and he slithered his arm around my waist and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him, I giggled in surprise as he pulled me into a passionate kiss that seem to last for hours.

“Because Mrs. Gates since I’ve known you, you have made a habit of getting up early and staring at me,” he said cockily

“It is Ms. Danan to you at least for now… and don’t think you’re so smart…” I said laughing; I laughed and kissed him again.

“So you ready for our tour?” he said after we broke apart, we were leaving again for a quick tour to a few places before recording the new album.

“Ah yeah, I can’t wait, and I have a surprise for everyone!” I said beaming, Brian’s face turned from a grin to a huge smile. “El, are you pregnant?” he said

“No, Bra I’m not, and what did I tell you about nicknames” I said picking up a pillow and smacking him across the head.

~Zacky P.O.V~

The last three weeks have been hell without Danni. I told her I was coming over to live, to be with her but she would not allow herself to be the person to influence the most idiotic decision of my life. She said that I would see her soon, and I did 15 minutes later on webcam if you know what I mean. God I love technology, but that was two weeks ago and I had not seen her since then. We were now in New York and it was cold and snowy, I loved the snow, the only downer was it was cold. Everyone else was doing stuff with his or her partners, either shopping or eating. I had ordered room service and I was waiting for it to come, there was a knock at the door and I ran from the couch to the door and opened it.

“Hey BABY!” said Danni hugging me, I stepped back and pinched myself causing her to laugh, “Yes babe its me, Danielle Danan in the fucking flesh! Now kiss me, I’ve missed you!” I did what she told and kissed her, when we broke apart in confusion. Why was she here? I asked myself, she must have read my face like a book because she soon answered.

“Well I hear you guys want so one to help with screaming on your knew album, tis mwa Val called me up and invited me!” she said hugging me again