Almost Easy

Chapter Five

I slowly opened my eyes, and the bright white light flooded my eyes causing me to squint slightly to allow my eyes to adjust to the light. I felt pain radiating in my right wrist, I looked down and saw a fresh bandage on wrapped tightly around it. In my other arm was a tube and needle pumping blood into my body. I felt so tired, I looked sluggishly around the room, and noticed Brian and Zacky slumped over the two lounge chairs. I stared at Brian, why was he here? I thought to my self, I was surprised at the fact Zacky had come. Although we were best friends, in a really bazaar kind of way, I just thought he would ditch me like my friends had before.

“She’s awake!” said Val walking into the room, running over and hugging me and accidently squashing my stitched up arm against the bed. I moaned in agony, and she apologized. They were all here, every single one of them, Matt and Val, Jimmy and Cassie, Johnny and Sarah, Zacky and Bree, and Brian… but no Michelle. However that was to be expected, I was not exactly her most favourite person in the world.

“Guy’s can you leave me and Elora alone for a minute,” said Brian out of the blue, trying to break the awkward silence that had formed between us. They all nodded and re-assured me they would be just outside. The girls had decided to go buy me flowers to lighten up my white room. Matt was the last to leave and shut the door behind him, winking at Brian. When he was sure the others had left Brian picked up the chair and moved it closer to my bed.

“Why?” he just asked, the one question I regretted every time I was admitted. It always seemed so trivial after it occurred.

“You wouldn’t understand…” I said, feeling the tears sting my dried eyes, I felt my gut churn; as I prayed he would move on from the question.

“It was about last night wasn’t it…” he said looking deep into my eyes, I quivered at those words; last night was a long night.

“It wasn’t just you I missed my friends and it was a lot of stuff ok.”

“So you do admit it was me too,” he said with a smile on his face, this was his lame turn at a joke.

I sighed heavily and sat I silence for a while, whenever you cheat death you get this feeling that your unstoppable. Heck, you just cheated death, so you can do anything in the world. However, that feeling fades, faster than you know it, and not all the things you should have done have been done and you end up with the scar of not knowing what could have happened. I looked deep into Brian’s eyes; I loved his smile, his hair, his whole essence. However, he just wanted to be friends; otherwise, he would not have invited Michelle last night.

“Look, you’re not that special ok; you’re my friend, a really good friend. So don’t go thinking I tried to kill myself over you,” I said coldly, as I did whenever I suppressed my feelings.

“Oh…umm well ok then. I told Michelle I would meet her today so I better go then,” he said rather annoyed, and standing up off the chair and standing behind it. He grabbed his black hoodie that was draped over the back, and turned to walk away but turned back.

“You know I saved you last night right? I did it for a reason….think about that okay,” he said before leaving in a hurry.

Later that afternoon I was discharged from the hospital, and prescribed on a regular dosage of anti-depressants. I went home and locked my door, every sharp object I had owned had been removed, and I was only allowed to shave my legs under the supervision of my mother or another responsible adult. I felt like such a baby, though I should have really thought about the consequences of my actions. As I suspected the guys all left after Brian left in a rush, I knew they would. They never stick around, not that I blame them they should not have to stick around with a strange and depressed girl like myself. Zacky IM me a few times, but he stopped after like 5 minutes. Now my only friends where thousands of kilometres away. In a completely different continent.

It turned out I was wrong about the guys, they stood by me even when the people at school said terrible things about me. Brian had been spending a lot more time with me lately too. Not that I was complaining or anything. I loved his company, but it was causing a bit of tension in the already strained relationship I had with Michelle. There were some rather vicious rumours going around school, for instance I had contracted syphilis from sleeping with some guy from Huntington Beach Private. Which was not true of course, but I eventually found out the rumour initiated from Michelle’s group. It was just a month after my little accident, and we were sitting around in the cafeteria eating lunch with the cheerleaders urging us to go to L.A to watch the compete when Val came up with an idea.

“I’m going to have a party!” she said excitedly

“What? When?” said Brian in shock, it was not like Val to just randomly say she was going to have a party. She preferred at least a week of organization.

“Tonight, when my parents take misses fancy pants to L.A, no offence Brian.”

“Yeah ok see you tonight…” Jimmy said as the bell for 7th period rang. I got up and trudged to my locker, I might pass on the party tonight; I was not allowed to drink anyways with the anti-depressants I was on so it would not be fun anyways. The crowd in the hallway had grown sufficiently and there were now at least a hundred people pushing past me and knocking me into my locker. I finally got out my books, and shut my locker door when I was suddenly knocked to the ground scattering my books and notes everywhere.

“Watch where you’re going freak,” one of the football players said before high-fiving his friends and walking off. I slumped down to the ground and slowly picked up my notes into a muddled pile. I was so sick of the shit everyone was giving me, and was seriously wondering if they knew there taunts caused people like me to try to kill themselves.

“Don’t worry about them, they all losers,” said Brian, bending over and helping to pick up my belongings.

“Brian don’t. Your girlfriend is one of those losers,” I said before realizing what I said sounded somewhat rude.

“She’s not exactly my girlfriend anymore,” he said looking deep into my eyes. I blushed profusely and looked down at my feet as we stood up. “Um are you going to Val’s party tonight?” he asked

“Um…maybe,” I said quickly before heading to class.

I finally decided to head around to Val’s at 10:30, I opened the door and headed downstairs to where there was music pumping loudly from a few amps. Everyone was either dancing spastically or playing drinking games. However the one that had the most attention at the moment was spin the bottle, were two of the art girls in the year below us were making out. I decided to sit on one of the bean bags, and grabbed a can of coke a cola out of the tub.

“You still like Syn don’t ya,” she said in a drunken fashion, I nodded slightly at her comment and she smiled. “Well he isn’t going out with Michelle anymore, and she is at another party tonight,” she said pouring a bit of the vodka from the bottle she was drinking out of into my coke. I know I should not drink it, but after the month I have had, I deserved it. I looked at Syn and smiled, he smiled back, and I felt my heart melt. I skulled my drink and then got another couple of beers and downed them in a hurry.

Midnight had come and gone, and many people where going off to find somewhere to sleep, have sex or to smoke a joint. I was finding it hard to do anything now, I was feeling quiet sleepy, and groggy, and thought I might pass out soon. Soon enough, Brian and I where the only ones still awake, talking like good old friends. He made me laugh, I do not know if it was the alcohol or what but he looked extremely hot tonight. We eventually decided to get some rest so he suggested we go to his house.

I promptly took Brian’s hand as he led me up the stairs, outside, and across the lawn. He fumbled with something, which turned out to be keys, and opened the door to his house and picked me up. I giggled a little bit and he smiled and placed his hand softly over my lips signalling for me to be quiet. He lifted me up, carried me up the stairs, and placed me gracefully down on the bed kissing me softly but passionately on the lips.

I instantly kissed him back, reciprocating his passion, his tongue danced along the outline of my lips longing for a deeper and passionate kiss. I opened my mouth eagerly and played cheekily with Brian’s tongue. His kisses slowly moved across my face and down my neck where he bit me sensually and sucked sending a shot of ecstasy through my body wanting him more. He fumbled around with the zipper on the back of my dress and soon enough had me lying naked on his bed.

He mounted my lap as he kissed me more passionately, as he let his fingers dance around my clit, moving like they had on the fret of his guitar earlier that night. His other hand moved slowly up my thigh, towards my exposed breasts sending ripples of sexual desire through my body. His kiss deepened as he caressed my breast gently. I fumbled around with his belt, finally getting it undone, and unzipping his jeans and pulling off his boxers to reveal his now fully engorged member. I pushed him onto his back and kissed him from his lips to his penis, where I took him fully in my mouth. He moaned in pleasure and I continued to lick, suck, and massage his shaft. He could not stand not doing anything so he picked me up and placed me softly on my back and parted my thighs. Revealing my swollen lips aching to be touched.

“Ready?” he said in a husky seductive voice I had never heard before. The pure sight of Brian naked sent thrills up my spine as my now dripping wet pussy ached to be fulfilled. I nodded in agony, as he teased me with his fingers. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders as he slowly entered me, causing me to jump a little. He moved his pelvis rapidly and soon we were in harmony. He moved his hand from behind my head and began to rub my clit whilst thrusting harder into my pussy.