Almost Easy

Chapter Six

~Brian’s P.O.V~

I woke up and saw Elora clasping the sheets around her naked body. I pulled her close trying to make my hard member go down before Elora thought I just wanted her for sex. She looked at me and smiled deviously. She gently pushed me on my back, and mounted my now engorged penis.

“Want to have a shower?” I asked playfully

She leaned up against the wall as my right hand went down under her panties to her wet pussy and my mouth to her small breasts with hard red nipples. I sucked each breast and deep finger fucked her until the juices from her groaning orgasm were running down my hand.

She slid away from me, stepped into the bathroom, and pulled me inside with her. We kissed hard and deep, our bodies writhing against each other. She pulled away again, stepped out of her panties, and leaned over the sink, her bare ass and cum wet pussy there for the taking. I dropped my slacks and underwear, took my hard cock, and rubbed it against her cunt lips, being it wet from her pussy juices and then she moaned as I slid it in to the balls in one hard thrust.

A minute later, I was pumping her as hard and fast as I could and she was grunting and moaning with every stroke, both in and out. Every few strokes I would pull put so just my cockhead was at her pussy lips and then fall into her to the balls.

I kept pounding and she kept moaning and grunting and finally I ground my cock into her belly as I shot my load, holding her down on the sink and moving a bit to the side, so the last few streams of cum hit her pussy lips and began running down her legs.

She turned around and kissed me passionately before turning on the shower and slithering seductively into it. I eagerly followed as we both washed each other’s body’s, and kissed sensually. She looked so beautiful, yet she was so shy of her body, always trying to cover her plump breasts with her free hand. She was ten times a lady Michelle ever was, she actually showed emotion when I nibbled teasingly on her neck, and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

She brought out the kind side of me, which I hadn’t experienced for a long time. I had a feeling that the bad ass Brian people once new was gone and a new tender Brian, a caring more considerate Brian had emerged. I did not know how the guys would act to this, considering we got a record deal based on our badass stage antics and songs. How was I going to tell this beautiful girl in front of me that in a month we would be leaving Huntington Beach for L.A to record for a couple of months after we graduate? Not that that wasn’t until next year, but

“What’s wrong babe?” she asked stepping out of the shower and pulling on a pair of my straight leg jeans that were way too big for her. She must have seen the sorrow in my eyes before; I turned off the water and pulled a towel off the rack.

“Nothing, hey do you want to get something to eat? Cause I know I am starving!” I said quickly changing the subject. She nodded in approval and I watched as her black and red streaked hair hung elegantly down her back. She pulled on one of my hoodie and we walked down stairs after I had pulled on a jeans and a t-shirt. We quickly went to the car and trying to avoid any glaring eyes from our peers who were still scattered across Val’s front yard. If her parents found out there house looked like the way it did she would end up grounded for a very long time.

~ Normal P.O.V~

Brian decided he was hungry after what I would call a very interesting night turned to morning. We pulled up outside Rosie’s Diner, and I slowly opened the door. Brian got out waiting for me to shut my door so he could lock the car. I walked over to the door and waited for him whilst he was talking to someone on his cell. He walked over to me and smiled, then grabbed my hand as we walked inside to a booth.

“It was Matt; he wants to jam this Avro. Do you want to come and watch me shred like the rock god I am,” he said smugly causing me to snort with laughter.

“I will watch you shred,’” I said as I watched the thin waitress walk less then enthusiastically towards us.

“What can I get you pets?” she said in her monotone voice whilst chewing what smelt like strawberry flavoured gum.

“Um, I will get the Breakfast special, with extra bacon and a large cup of coffee. How about you El?” he said glancing at me, with the waitress’s gaze following shortly after.

“Umm…I think I might just get two pieces of wholegrain bread, with light butter and a cup of green tea.” I said trying to opt for the lightest thing on the menu.

“Anything else?” asked Brian with a surprised look on his face.

“No that’s good,” I said ignoring the pains in my stomach.

“Okay, I’ll get your order for you then,” said the waitress walking off towards the kitchen.

She walked out the back, and no sooner then she had disappeared we started talking about random stuff.

“Oh, here comes trouble…” I said as I saw Val’s car pull up and Michelle and her parents get out of the car.

“Oh shit… um just if she says anything just ignore her crap okay?” he said cupping my hands into his.

“Umm…I’ll try” I said nervously, anxiously waiting for the torment to begin.