Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Moments between sleep,and I never told you, that I can't take another disappointment

Sierra got into it and the reality set in, that she was kissing him as well. Inside her mind it made her really nervous, but, she was okay with it. She connected too him in a real way.

Ben was right into it, I mean he was the one who kissed her first, the fact she kissed him back made his heart soar. He wasn't sure where the urge really stemmed from, something told him it was time, and it was the right thing to do. seriously.

what the fuck? Ben's thoughts where in and out and was just on her and her alone, not the fact that she has to play a show in 30 minutes and him after.

Knowing him, he would usually, have her in bed by this time but he couldn't do that. something stopped him. He really cared for her and didn't want to hurt her. She seemed so fragile and in a way, broken. He wanted to be the one to fix it, be the one she wrote songs about.

The mini make out session, ended and they pulled away from each other in shock like movements. Sierra and Ben didn't pull away too far they were still very much attached and close to the door. Before they said anything Sierra heard "WHERE THE FUCK IS SIERRA?" It was Blake.

She's already lost, we play in 30 minutes. She didn't know what to do or think. However, she liked what just happened but she doesn't want to be a summer fling, but, apparently he adored her too right? obviously..."he was the one who kissed me first." she fought with her head and heart back and forth.

"Um, well..." Sierra started. "No, I mean, I know I should be sorry, but i'm not. I know we just met yesterday and all. but, I don't know..no, I do know. okay, look I don't do this....." Ben's anxiety drove him mad. "Fuck!" Ben grunted, Sierra was a bit nervous by this. "I just I really really like you alright?" Ben shouted. "Like i said, I know we just met yesterday and all, but you are very different too me. I know what you're thinking...

Sierra kissed him this time. just to shut him up and show him how she felt, which was the same way. ...He stared at her in a blank and excited expression.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened I just., I know. I feel the same, to be honest. I normally, don't do this." Sierra looked at him dead honest. "What do you want to do about this?" She asked him with sincerity.

"it doesn't hurt to try...I mean, yeah." He said Sierra looked at him and walked over to sit down. he watched her as she sat down and pulled her hair and feathers out of her face.

"Whats the matter? What? is it me? I know what you've heard but it's not true! honestly, I'm not that big of a prick. I can prove it!" Ben looked at her in the eyes holding her face.

"it's not you, it's me, it's just my last relationship ended so horrible and I am so afraid of relationships as it is, you know? you don't have to prove anything, you seem amazing! you are! that's why i'm actually the one who might fuck it up, trust issues." she looked at him and he kissed her again.

"Well, I will earn your trust and keep it. It doesn't hurt to try? I mean, it's a long tour...right? and I will be cheesy and honest. Who knows this could last beyond summer, fall, winter. Who knows? Why look back and say we didn't try?" He told her with urgency, he wanted her to be his and play a good show because of it.

*Bang* *Bang* the door swung open, it was James and Blake, Sierra and Ben were interlacing their fingers at this point.

"Well, turtle love doves...." Blake leaned against the door and smirked and nodded with James.
"We don't want to break this beautiful thing here, but, we both have shows to play...so, lets go! now!" James said with intense energy. They both left the bus smirking and laughing, gave each other a high five.

"I'm glad Blake has new friends, he loves you guys!" Sierra boomed.

"They love you guys too, now, seriously, what are we going to do? option 1 we stay good friends even though it's going to kill us both and don't deny it. Or we walk off this bus as Rolling Stone's sexiest couple! it's up too you my love." Ben said with heartfelt emotion.

She stood up walked to the door and interlaced her fingers with his. she opened the door and kissed him. she started to speak. "I am so undone I can't barely think and I AM telling you.....I can't take another disappointment."

She let go of him, turned around and leaped away. He stood there catching what she said, it made him fall more in love with her. He ran after her and put his arm around her shoulder, she interlaced her fingers with his.

They walked to the Advent Stage, both bands saw them both.......<3
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge and Asking Alexandria lyrics-title- ending.
nice and lovely comments? <3 I'm really excited for this