Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

And after all of all my dreaming being only you, We are Past Praying For.

"oh, do you think the members would mind that? I mean..." Sierra asked.
"of course, they don't care! they love so much already, and if they did it wouldn't matter. You're my girlfriend and I want you." Ben gave her the famous Ben Bruce pout, the pout that will give him an acting job.
"Okay, if you say so, Blake won't miss me, if anything he'll be glad to have the bus to himself."

Sierra said with a grin. For the rest of the night, it was good times...they drank, talked, ate some snacks! she introduced them to hummus and ham! they loved it, except, Cameron, it didn't tickle his fancy at all. It had to be about 2:00 am and everyone was getting ready for bed.

Sierra was a bit nervous, I mean she's not a virgin and she sure as hell is not easy! plus, her and Ben weren't a couple for more then 3 days yet. Even if she already felt in her heart that he could be, maybe, possibly the one. Didn't matter she has morals for herself, nothing was happening tonight.

Sierra usually sleeps in a tank and her underwear, in her mind, she still was. He'd just have to get over it. "Well, don't you look cute in your shorts!" Sierra smirked. "yes, I know, seriously. So, do you want corner of my bunk? or do you want me sleeping in the lounge?"

"I'll take the corner, I don't care if you sleep with me or not, honestly I'd like for you too! I'm a big cuddlier" Sierra said folding her arms in a I'm chilly position.

"oh, good! me too!" he started talking and talking she finally cut in. "Ben"
"yeah?" "Nothing is going to happen tonight....I can't until I know were really truly serious in this" Sierra looked at him with sorry eyes.

"Oh, of course, I respect that and i'm glad, because to be honest any girl looking for sex on the first date makes me wonder about her, don't worry about anything we don't have to do anything until you're ready. Luckily, for me i'll always be your microwave just push my button and i'll be ready to go!" Ben said serious, then laughing.

"Thank you my kind sir" she still had her arms crossed and bowed. They kissed, he cupped her face and held her face in his hands, she stood on her tipy toes. She was about 3 inches shorter then him.
"Okay, can you guys like go fuck somewhere else, go to bed you lovely wankers" Shouted Danny
"Okay, you in first princess." Ben let her get all the way in, and covered her and then he followed. they covered each other with 2 blankets. He turned and faced her, "I can't sleep, can you?" he asked. "No, not really, lets talk. give me a subject."

"Okay, not that I truly care about the dipshit that let someone like you go but, tell me about your Ex." normally, Ben wouldn't give a flying fuck and would never want to hear about an ex, no guy really ever does. But, he wanted to know why she was so distrusting.

"Well, ha" she paused. "Okay, his name was Nick, actually. I don't know if you ever heard the band Get Scared?" "mmmmm, maybe" he said "Well, the ex-lead singer of that band..that's him." She paused again and went on. "In the beginning he was really nice, sweet and gave me a reason to smile."

"But, things change..he um, he just would think I was doing things that I wasn't and became very jealous. he could be verbally abusive towards me, cheated left, right and sideways. After a while, you get tired you know? Later, after we broke up the band landed a record deal, So he dedicated an album called Best Of Mess too me." she started laughing and flinched at the fact she even loved him to begin with. He cupped her face and kissed her.

"Sounds like a piece of shit, cunt, wanker too me, music is probably shit. I think you're perfect in every way shape and form and I will never do anything to harm you. if we fight, we fight. Big fucking deal, but I hope soon you can feel the need to trust me more! " Ben said with sincerity

They talked some more and finally, drifted off to sleep...

Next Morning, they were both awoken by Danny trying to crawl on top of them.
"Danny, I love you, but you're crushing me senseless" Sierra said, trying to gasp for air.

"Fuck sakes Danny get off Sierra, please if anyone will be crushing her and having her gasping for breath it should be me! now, get" Ben snapped his fingers for Danny to leave like he was his dog Marley. Danny gave up and fell on the floor. the rest of the members were laughing senseless. including Sierra.

It was another day on the Warped Tour train!
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge & Asking Alexandria lyrics -title-
I love Get Scared! don't take it wrong! <3
Nice and lovely comments?
I apologize if it's a tad boring, i'm not sure where to go with it now! haha curses writers block! the sexy part will probably be next chapter! or the next, not sure! <3