Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Aim your arrows high, we are a Prophecy

It's been a month so far, Warped was really an amazing experience.
Although, AA and Versa didn't seem to be enjoying behind the scenes, a lot of drama between everyone and of course the rumor mill started. "Sierra will cheat on Ben" "Ben will cheat on Sierra" "They party and party" bullshit, you know..typical high school.

Thankfully, it didn't faze them. Ben knew Sierra, Sierra knew Ben. Everything was going cool, they had there little arguments but, what couple doesn't? Sometimes he'd go on her bus, she'd go on his switching on and off. Nothing happened yet.

Sierra was beyond surprised the pressure hadn't started yet. With her last boyfriend he forced her many times. It was all such a shock. Sierra's only girlfriend on that tour was singer and girlfriend to Andy Biersack, Juliet Simms. she was just lovely, blonde hair, pierced nose like her, and a hippie rock edge! with a heart of gold!

"It's weird, do you think he wants me that way? I mean, it's been a month and i'm just so surprised....." Sierra was cut off my Juliet. "You haven't had sex with him yet? Wow, this must be a huge change from Nick to a guy who claims to have a record and apparently doesn't right?" Juliet asked. "I don't think it's you, any guy would want to have nail you, my gorgeous girl, he has respect for you!" Juliet tapped Sierra's shoulder laughing and reassuring her.

On Asking Alexandria's bus, it seems Ben was having the same issue.

"No, mate we haven't! I don't know, is it me? maybe it's because of all those rumors...she doesn't trust super easy, which I understand but.."Ben was cut off by Danny.

"Look, mate, we are all sexy and you are sexy and feminine! so! I assure you, it's not you. It's probably because it's only been a month, you know how some good females are. it's not all about sex for them. You should do something romantic or some shit! who knows!" Danny exclaimed and assured him, it wasn't him Ben knew just what to do.

Sierra hates not having anywhere interesting to go or do, So the next place they were going would be perfect.

Juliet Simms and Sierra <3 they're good friends in real life!(:
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge & Asking Alexandria lyrics -title-
Short? yeah, writers block.
nice and lovely comments? <3