Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

As I Close My Eyes, I Feel It All Slipping Away

~Five days later.~

~Corey's POV~

How could I let this happen? She was gone. I could sense that she was still alive, but I didn't know where she was. I wondered if perhaps Paul and Chris knew about this, seeing how they were technically her makers. No, if they did, or if they even cared, they would have been here by now, or at least called. Fuck.

Where the fuck was Joey? Where the fuck was Sid? Everyone was fucking gone and I was left alone. Otep was smarter than I had given her credit for. Or did she just randomly decide to make this move? If she wanted Constance dead, she would have done that, easily... No. She wanted to torture me. She wanted me to desperately search for Constance the way she searched for her god damn dog.

I continued calling all of the numbers I had, but was getting nowhere fast. Didn't I tell them to be prepared to come? What the fuck did they think I meant?

In pure frustration I launched the phone at the wall and watched as it shattered. I sat on her bed and began to cry. I had felt more alive within these last couple of months than I have in a long fucking time. I was not ready to just let that slip away. No. Even if I had to fight alone, I was going to fight.

I stood up and made my way to the first floor. I heard a car pulling up the drive way. I swung open the door hoping it'd be her, but knowing it wasn't.

“Dude, I just got your calls. What happened?” It was Joey rushing up to the greet me. Wednesday followed.

“She's fucking gone.” I answered slamming my fist against the door.

“Where's Sid?” Joey asked worried. Wednesday shot him a jealous look. I had no desire to read into that... not now anyway.

“Fuck if I know. No one has returned any of my god damn calls. Joey, I know she's still alive, but she's gone.” I said fighting the tears.

Wednesday didn't say anything, which was probably for the best. At that point, I don't think I could have handled his comments.

I told them all I knew of what had happened as they followed me up the stairs and back into her room where my phone was smashed with pieces all over the floor.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

~Constance's POV~

I opened my eyes, but saw nothing. There must have been a blindfold of some kind over them. I could feel something inside of my mouth, like ball gag. My throat was burning, but cold. There was a something wrapped around it which kept me in place. My hands were bound together with the same sort of thing. It felt like chains. I have no idea how the hell I got here, or where here was.

Then a voice. Her voice. “Good morning.”

I attempted to say “Fuck you!” but it only came out in mumbles and growls.

“Aww poor baby.” She scoffed.

I growled. I felt like I was a rabid cat who was cornered and ready to attack. Unfortunately, I was completely at a disadvantage.

I heard another voice. Also familiar. “What are you going to do with her?” The female asked. I heard what sounded like splashing, and smelled an overwhelming fishy scent. Was she going to feed me to sharks?

“I haven't decided yet.” Otep replied. Her voice and smell was getting closer towards me. I felt her hand on top of my head. She was petting me. She then pulled the blindfold off, but left the gag in. I felt weak, and hungry. The chains around my neck hands and feet looked as though they were melting into my skin.

The room I was in did not make sense at all. It was almost like a cave. There was an area completely covered in water. It looked like a small lake. I now knew where the fishy smell was coming from.

“Oh, she's cute.” The second voice was coming from a woman inside of the water. She poked out holding onto the edge of ground only allowing me to see from her torso up. Her hair was red and brilliant against her ghostly pale skin.

“Em, I have some errands to run, keep an eye on things here.” Otep said patting my head again.

Otep left and Emilie watched me closely. “You look tired.” She said as she dragged herself out of the water. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She inched herself closer to me, doing a sort of military crawl on her elbows. Her torso was not connected to legs though. Instead, it looked as though she were attached to the bottom half of an octopus. I watched as her tentacles transformed into a pair of stunning legs. She crouched in front of me and gave me a new understanding to the relationship between a woman's vagina and fish. I attempted to back away.

She walked around the room a little before sighing in boredom. I wondered what the guys were doing. If they were looking for me. Surely they'd come up with some sort of plan? I felt like I was becoming more of a burden on them than anything else. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on what the fuck I was going to do to get myself out of this situation.

When I opened my eyes again, Emilie Autumn was back in the water, floating around like she was lounging. I began to try and remember how it had been possible for Otep to capture me, without being followed. After all, her stench was incredible. Then it hit me. If Emilie could travel in the water, there'd be no scent to follow. Considering I don't really need to breathe anymore, she could easily slip me away. I had seen on a television show about vampires, that silver has an effect on them, us. If this is true for werewolves in real life, perhaps it was also true for vampires as well. This would have been a nice bit of information to know about. I had to remind myself to bitch at Corey about this when I see him again... if I see him again.

I was still having trouble remembering when they managed to capture me, but I couldn't sit on it for too long. I knew that Otep wouldn't be gone for too long, and I had to think of something quick. Then it hit me. I looked to see if Emilie was paying attention to me, she wasn't. She was humming what sounded like a lullaby as she floated on the water. The sound of her voice was almost enough to hypnotize me, perhaps that was how she was able to get me here? I shook my head in an attempt to snap out of it. Now that I knew what she was, or at least, had an idea of what she was, I knew I could resist her. Especially if she wasn't really trying to subdue me.

Knowing that she wasn't paying attention to me, I closed my eyes and tried to relax as best I could given the circumstances. I focused only on my unnecessary breathing, as I allowed my muscles to relax. I visualized the rope, and pulled myself out of my body. I moved over to her, and she didn't seem to notice me. This was working okay. I knew I couldn't stay gone for too long, knowing that I had no one watching my body. I left the cave and took in my surroundings making mental notes. I didn't have a complete plan yet, but I figured this couldn't hurt any. I returned back inside to find my body still where I left it, Emilie still floating around, and no other spirit in sight.

I put the image of the mansion in my mind. What I was attempting was only a long shot. I didn't think it would actually work, but at this point, anything seemed to be possible.

I began to imagine myself inside of the mansion, putting aside everything around me and only focusing on my bedroom.