Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

What Is Vital, Isn't Always Humane.

~Criss Angel's POV~

With Corey gone, I could focus on Constance. He was right to bring her to me because there was definitely something peculiar about her. Once he was gone, I wasted no time escorting her back to my suite.

“So, Constance, why don't you tell me a little about yourself.” I suggested once inside the lounge area of the suite.

She didn't speak, instead she kind of groaned.

“You must be hungry.” I stated offering her a glass of peacock blood.

She accepted it and sniffed it before knocking it back. Her fangs popped out and her tongue slid across the glass desperately trying to get every last drop.

“You can have more if you'd like.” I poured her another glass, and watched as she repeated the actions. She shouldn't be this hungry, I'm sure Corey kept her well fed. What was going on?

I sat on the arm of the chair she plopped into. “Constance, could you maybe humor me a bit?”

“I don't have anything to tell you, witch.” She hissed at me.

“Why do you call me that?” I asked standing up and moving to the table in front of her and sitting on the edge.

She closed her eyes and laughed and I didn't interrupt her.

She slipped her shoe off and began to run her foot up my leg and rested it on my groin with her eyes now open and fixed on my face. She was testing me, and waiting on my reaction.

“Child, nothing you could offer me would make up for Corey losing trust in me.” I said not moving her foot.

“That's cute.” She said slipping off the other shoe then moving herself and positioning herself to be on my lap.

I put my hands on her head and held it in place as I gazed into her eyes.

“What- what are you doing?” She asked frantically trying to move, but not able to overcome my strength. Babies are precious.

“Ssh.” I stayed calm not matching her panic. “What's your name?”

“Let me go!” She commanded still struggling.

“What is your name?” I asked again.

“RELEASE ME WITCH!” She screamed as loud as she possibly could.

I lifted her up by her head and moved her into the bedroom where I had restraints ready. I dropped her onto the bed and laid silver across her chest to make sure she wouldn't attempt to flee. She squirmed and whimpered in pain as I continued to strap her down. The leather cuffs were wrapped around silver to insure she wouldn't be able to rip through them.

I removed my necklaces and shoes, then climbed onto the bed with my knees at each of her sides. I moved the hair from in front of her face, and planted a soft kiss against her forehead. She looked back at me with pure disgust before attempting to spit at me again.

“Am I going to need to get a net?” I asked half joking.

“Fuck you! Let me go..” She said in a low groan bucking her hips wildly.

“Tell me your name.” I replied.

“My name is Constance.” She answered in a sing-song voice as her body calmed down and her eye lashes fluttered. I knew it was a trick. I could sense that there was something inside of her, something possessing her. I could feel Constance inside fighting.

“Constance, I'm going to help you. I need you to keep fighting, do not give up.” I said with each hand cupping her face and my fingers holding her eyes open.

“What is your name!” I demanded again only this time I held I silver against her forehead.

She screamed and wriggled in pain.

I repeated myself and pressed the silver harder into the her skin.

“ALLISTER!” he finally roared.

“Thank you. That wasn't so hard, now was it?” I eased up, but didn't remove myself from over top of her, or him rather. I needed to be sure he felt my dominance.

“I'm not leaving.” It stated before I had the chance to request that it do so.

“You do not belong there, do you?” I asked as I cocked my head to the side and grinned.

“You have no power over me, witch. I'm not leaving.” It giggled and rolled Constance's eyes into the back of her head.

I grabbed hold of her throat and pushed her head to the side with my other hand. “Let's see if I can change your mind.” I whispered into Constance's ear talking of course to Allister. My fangs grew as I inched closer to her neck, and without hesitation I sunk them in letting her blood flow and injecting my own venom into the wound to stop it from healing quickly.

Allister screamed and squirmed beneath me which only excited me and encouraged me to continue until Constance's body could take no more and would pass out from exhaustion...

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

~Joey's POV~

Corey had taken Constance to meet Criss Angel, and I called and gave him a heads up. He hates surprises, especially since he's usually the one doing the surprising. Sid and I decided to stay behind just in case someone decided to avenge Otep's death. It wasn't very likely though, Otep was a lone wolf and was not well liked by the packs around the area. They thought her vegan lifestyle was a joke and a mockery of the werewolf way. When she denied her wolf meat it eventually drove her insane. I wondered how her fans would react to her sudden disappearance. She and I had a bit of a history, and I would miss the artist within her. Hell, when House Of Secrets was in production, I was her drummer and got to see first hand how much of an artist she truly was.

We also had to remember that Emilie Autumn had a following. I didn't know much about her, or if anyone would attempt to avenge her death, but if someone wanted to battle, I'd be prepared.

“So, what should we do now?” Sid asked walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist then kissing my neck.

“I guess we wait.” I answered swaying with him.

“What are we waiting for?” He said with a sigh. “Corey has his maker to help him. The others are out playing, we should get to play too.”

“What's gotten into you?” I asked him with a chuckle.

The stopped moving and walked to the other side of room. “Tell me about Wednesday.”

“W-what about him?” I knew Wednesday must have said something to Sid, but I didn't think it would bother him as much as it seemed to.

“Do you love him?” He watched my face suspiciously.

I took a deep breath then sat on the bed.

“You do don't you?” He said not giving me a chance to answer.

“Not the way I love you.” I said watching him walk towards me.

“But you did, at one time you did.”

“No. I had feelings for him, yes. But they don't compare to how I feel for you.” I said trying to keep my tone calm, but I was beginning to feel angry with this questioning. I didn't like him
acting like a jealous teenager.

“What about his payment. What does he want?” He asked me sounding more like a man, and less like a child.

“I think I have an idea, but I'm not exactly sure.” That was a lie, I knew what he wanted, but telling Sid would only upset him more, and I still hadn't had the chance to clear it with Corey.

“He wants you, doesn't he?” He asked reverting back to sounding like a jealous teenager.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “No, he doesn't want me.”

“Then what the fuck does he want?” Sid asked angrily with his fangs showing.

I stood up, not meeting his eye level obviously, but showing him that I didn't appreciate him yelling at me. My fangs popped out and I growled at him asserting my dominance as an older and much more powerful vampire.

“I'm sorry I yelled.” Sid said softly as he lowered his head submissively.

I walked over to him and and cupped his face in my hands. “You don't have to worry about Wednesday. I love you. I fucking love you so much.”

He smiled and kissed me lightly before telling me that he loves me too. I decided that for now, I would try and forget about Wednesday, but in the back of my head, I knew that he'd be returning to collect...