Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

I'd Do Anything To Have Her To Myself

~Corey's POV~

Leaving Constance was not easy for me. I sat in our room at the Aladin hotel waiting for my phone to ring. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Was Criss already finished?

I opened the door without peeking through the hole first.

“Hello, Mr. Taylor?” A woman asked looking terrified, but trying to hide it. She wore a red sparkling top that accentuated her double D breast nicely, and a short black skirt over top black fishnets. Her hair was tied back with a red ribbon, and her feet were stuffed into knee high red platform boots. Heavy makeup was caked onto her face with bright red glossy lips. It was all too obvious what this young lady was, but why was she here?

“Who sent you?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“Mr. Angel.” She answered looking around as if someone was following her.

I opened the door wider and let her step inside. Almost immediately she began to undress, and if I were a weaker man, I would have taken full advantage of her.

“That won't be necessary.” I said with a sight not looking at her directly.

“Have it your way.” She said sounding a little let down. “Where do you want to do it?” She asked.

“Do what?” I asked watching her pull a cigarette from a pack that was stashed inside her shirt. I opened a window to keep the room from filling with smoke.

“I know.” She said not exactly answering my question.

“I don't.” I leaned against the wall with my arms folded across my chest. “Maybe you could fill me in?”

“I know what you are.” A glimmer of excitement lit up her worn out eyes.

“Why are you here?” I was hoping she wouldn't confirm my suspicion.

“To feed you, duh.”

“You can leave.” I said looking at the door.

“No fucking way. If I leave I don't get paid.” She protested bravely. She claimed to know what I was, but still she raised her voice to me.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“21 I swear. Look I have ID” She answered frantically digging around in the same space she got her cigarette from. After retrieving it she held it up for me to see.

“Ms. Takahashi.” I read aloud with a smile. The ID was obviously a fake. I looked back to her face and the girl was nervous. I pulled her up and lead her to the door. “Go home to your parents. Forget every about this life, you don't want it.”

“Hey, fuck you grandpa!” She yelled from behind the door. I knew she wouldn't take my advice, but there was nothing I could do for her. Honestly, I didn't give a fuck. All I cared about was Constance, and what the fuck Criss Angel was doing with her, and whether or not he'd be able to help her. Because he sent over this blood-whore, I became even more paranoid and couldn't put my mind at ease.



I waited another hour staring intently at my phone. When it didn't ring, I knew that waiting isn't an option anymore. I had to be there with her, and I had to know what Criss was doing to help her. So I grabbed my jacket and decided to head to his private suite.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

~Allister's POV~

“Stay the fuck away!” I screeched at the man after he finally got off of me. I twisted Constance's body uncontrollably feeling her fighting me from the inside. The bitch left her body alone! It was mine now and I wasn't going to give it back! Fuck, and it was a vampires body. Me being able to posses it was proof enough that it was meant for me. The straps which kept me bound to the bed were painful, but I figured the pain would only be temporary and I continued struggling to break free.

I heard someone beating on the door, and relaxed for a moment watching the Angel walk quickly to answer it. I recognized the voice as being Constance's lover, Corey. Maybe I could play off of his emotions for the bitch.

“Corey, oh Corey please help me!” I pleaded forcing tears out.

“What the fuck..” He said rushing past Angel to my side.

“Corey, this isn't what it looks like.” the vampire with said putting his hand on Corey's chest in an attempt to move him back.

“Then tell me what it is.” Corey growled as his fangs popped out after trying to undo the straps around my wrist and being burned by the silver.

Criss Angel's face transitioned from frustrated to angry quickly as his fangs grew and his eyes turned black. “You dare try to intimidate me?”

“I left her in your care. You're supposed to be helping her!” Corey roared not backing down.

“You're so fucking foolish child.” Angel said with a smirk. “That thing is not Constance.” He pointed to me.

I didn't like being called a thing.

Corey looked back to me then back to him. “What do you mean?” He asked as his fangs retracted and his voice softened.

“Allister, why don't you introduce yourself.” Angel said walking to the other side of me putting a hand under my chin and gripping my face hard.

“I-i don't know what he's talking about. Please take me home, baby. Get me out of here!” I pleaded to Corey hoping he'd fall for it.

“So now what? We call an old priest and a young priest?” Corey asked turning around almost as if looking at me would make him sick.

“Cute.” Criss Angel retorted releasing his grip and walking over to join Corey. “No, but we will need someone's help.” He sighed.

“She's growing weaker.” I said after a moment of silence filled the room. “Every minute you wait she's fading away.” I laughed. “You stupid fucking vampires. This bitch is mine, and when I get free I'm going to make her kill you before there is nothing left of her.”

Corey reacted exactly the way I wanted him to. His rage was brilliant. He tossed a night stand and stood over me ready to explode.

“I'll kill you before I let you have her.” He said attempting to scare me.

“You can't kill me. I'm already dead.” I laughed.

His eyes were dark as he leaned in closer to me. “Constance, I know you're still in there. Do not give up, do not let this fucking.. thing be the end of you.” he whispered.

“She can't hear you.” I lied. I knew she could hear and even see everything that was happening. But if she didn't have support out here, she'd be more likely to give up and I'd be completely in control of her body.

“Corey, come.” Criss Angel said seeing Corey's pain, frustration, and anger growing. “I promise you, I'll figure this out. But I think you should keep your distance.”

“No fucking way.” He yelled back.

I laughed.

“I'm not leaving her. No.” He said.

“I figured you'd say that.” Angel sighed. “Very well, but remember, Allister desperately wants Constance out of the way so he can live through her. He'll say anything to fuck with her support out here. Do not allow him to get under your skin.” He spoke as if he's done this before. I didn't know what to expect, but if they wanted a show they were definitely going to get one.