Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

All Of My Questions, Are Answers To My Sins.

~Corey's POV~

“So, what's your plan then?” I asked Criss as he passed back and forth. I could tell he had something on his mind, something that was troubling him.

“How important is Constance to you?” He asked me not looking me in the eyes. I think he knew my answer before asking, and it seemed as though he was afraid to be right.

“Very.” I answered sternly. “If she wasn't I wouldn't have come to you.”

He took a deep breath and pulled out his cell phone. “I take it you know about Avenged Sevenfold?” He asked.

“The band?” I wasn't sure what they had to do with anything, but I wasn't really that surprised. In this world, almost every body in the industry had a secret, usually it was supernatural.

“The demons.” He answered. “Their drummer, called The Rev. is a possession expert. He's the one who made it possible for them to take over the bodies they're in.”

“Why would I want them involved? They're doing to other people what this shit bag is doing to Constance.” I felt offended that Criss would even suggest this as an option.

“Allister took over Constance's body without permission.” He explained with a smirk on his face. “Also, the spirit within Constance isn't demonic.”

“How can you possibly know that?” I asked.

“Simple. If he was, he'd easily be able to get out of the bounds. He wouldn't be limited by Constance's vampiric restraints. That, and a demon has to be invited into a body, they can't just jump inside.” He said pointing to the wrists restraints.

“Fuck you!” Allister groaned.

“Shadows owes me a favor.” Criss grinned.

“Of course he does.” I said with a sigh. “Do I even want to know what you did to have a demon in your debt?”

He shook his head no, but chuckled a little louder than I was comfortable with. “No, you don't want to know... but Corey, whatever happens, I need to know that you'll cooperate fully and promise me that the girl is worth it.” His voice and face was more serious now.

I nodded.

“Very well.” He said looking at his phone and walking out of the room.

I pulled a chair up to the side of the bed and stroked Constance's hair looking into her eyes. I knew that Allister was on the surface, but she had to be in there. Her eyes were more human than any vampire I had ever meant. There was definitely something special about her, something that'd be worth any price to protect. Her beauty was breathtaking, and her personality was complicated, but whatever drew me to her made me feel something I've never felt for another person.

I could hear Criss in the other room on the phone with somebody, I'm assuming it was M. Shadows, the demon possessing Matthew Sanders. He was the leader of the group, which was fitting considering his role in their band. I wondered why demons would want to be rock stars, but then it started to make sense. Avenged Sevenfold had a fairly large following, some might even liken them to a religious group. The dedication was intense, but not that outlandish, considering they were possessing attractive men, and they were definitely talented. I decided to leave it alone, and figured that whatever their intentions were it was none of my business.

“I'm afraid moving the girl would not be a wise. See, Allister has been discovered and he's not exactly happy about that.” I heard Criss explaining. “If you could bring Rev here, that'd be much appreciated.”

Soon after, Criss was back in the room with Constance and myself. He smiled and gave me a head nod as if to say that everything was going to be alright. I wasn't as comfortable with the idea he would have liked me to be, but I didn't really see any other option.

“How long?” I asked not needing to be very specific.

“Tomorrow night.” He answered. “I think we should get a drink.”

“I've had plenty, thanks.”

“So, you enjoyed the room service?” His grin was disturbing.

“No. I sent the girl away and advised her to go home.” The annoyance in my voice was obvious.

“That's too bad.” He sighed sitting at the foot of the bed.

I watched him closely still feeling uncomfortable with anybody being that close to Constance.

“I'll have a nice young gentleman come by.” He said.

“Sir, you know I've been trying to only drink human blood when absolutely necessary.” I stated in an effort to make it even more clear that I was not interested.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” His apology wasn't genuine. “I thought you said Constance was 'very important.' I was under the imprecision that you'd do anything to save her.”

“I would, but what does that have to do with drinking human blood? Not to mention freshly squeezed.”

“Corey, surely you know better.” He sounded disappointed.

“If I'm not the only performing this umm.. exorcism of sorts, then what does it matter?” I asked him finding it difficult to keep myself calm. I had to remember that Criss was superior to me in every way, and to him Constance was next to nothing.

“Have you ever dealt with demons before?” He asked narrowing his eyes. I didn't have to answer. “They'll do the job, and they'll do it thoroughly, but there's always a price.”

“I thought they owed you a favor?” I asked liking this plan even less.

“Yeah. This is true.” He closed his eyes and opened them again as if blinking slowly. “But, they don't play by our rules. I'm not saying you should feel threatened, but it'd be foolish of you not to take every precautionary step and acknowledge their potential danger.” He paused for a second, waiting for me to interject but I didn't. “You'll need all of your senses heightened, and you'll need to keep all of your wits about you. The physical strength you may or may not need, is just a bonus.” He stood up knowing by the look on my face that I had agreed to do this.

...

It didn't take long for the young man to arrive. I figured he and the others like him, were paid handsomely for their services. Criss enjoyed experimenting with different types of blood, but when it came to human blood he preferred it to be fresh. After all, the fresher the blood, the more it benefits us.

“Can we do this somewhere else?” I asked Criss quietly so that the man, William, wouldn't hear.

“Of course.” He answered catching the hint.

I didn't want him to see Constance. I didn't want him to get involved any more than what he already was. Also, I didn't want to take the chance that Constance would witness me doing this. I prided myself in drinking animal blood, and only drinking human blood from blood banks when it was necessary, but not familiarizing myself with the human it was from. There was something very intimate about taking blood from someone. More so than sex.

William sat on a dinning table and pulled his shirt off. He was trying to impress us, and perhaps it was working for Criss, but in all my years on this earth, I've never been attracted to men. I suppose that's why Criss chose a male.

He held his arms out and closed his eyes anticipating pain, but welcoming it at the same time. I looked at Criss and rolled my eyes taking one of the man's arms as Criss took the other. I could see the track marks on his arms from his other activities. Luckily, any diseases, blood or otherwise, wouldn't affect us. It may change the taste, but it wouldn't hurt us any.

I took his wrist into my mouth and gripped tightly to ensure he wouldn't rip himself away. It'd be harder to heal him if he did this, and considering we were drinking straight from his wrists, we'd have to be careful. Closing my eyes I allowed my fangs to pierce his skin and could feel Criss doing the same. The heroin in his system made the thick warm liquid sweeter. I could taste the adrenaline, lust, fear, and humanity. It was... intoxicating. I lost myself in the moment along with my perception of time.

“Corey! Corey that's enough!” I heard a familiar voice calling to me, forcing me back to reality. It was Criss. He was behind me attempting to pull me off. I let go and stepped away allowing Criss to heal William.

“He can have more.” William said inching closer to me. “He can have all of me if he wants.”

I walked into the restroom to wash the blood from my face not willing to give him any acknowledgment. I didn't care to flirt with him, I'd let Criss handle that. After all, I wasn't the one paying him. I was disappointed in myself. Not just for agreeing to this, but for enjoying it so much.

Not wanting to leave her alone again, I decided to sleep on the floor next to the bed Constance was in. It was almost 6am before I'd be getting any sleep though. Criss brought in another person to supply us with blood that we'd bottle for Constance once Allister was gone. We wasn't sure what to expect, or how weak she'd be, but I agreed to allow her to drink blood if it were bottled or bagged. I didn't want her to get into the habit of drinking fresh human blood. It was an amazing experience, but she hadn't yet learned how to control herself, and without control, she could lose all of her humanity and end up a slave to the hunger. Much like potato chips, it was extremely difficult to have just one.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

~Constance's POV~

Knowing that Corey was there and that he knew about Allister, made me feel more confident. I would not give up and allow my body to be taken over completely. I fought hard from the inside. I screamed so loud I could swear they heard me outside of my body. Allister tried to stay strong, but I could feel him growing weaker. Part of that might have been because my body craved blood. Fuck, even after I had just had some, I craved more. I had become used to the cravings, but Allister would have to fight harder to overcome it.. and I wasn't willing to let him do this easily. Let's not forget the fact that there was multiple humans bleeding around him. I could sense it, and my god did I want it. I could only imagine what he was feeling. Well, I didn't really have to imagine. Everything he felt I sensed, and everything I felt he sensed.

It was hard for me to concentrate on what was being said, but I gathered enough to know that there was a plan, and hopefully soon things could become normal. Or as close to normal as you could get being a vampire. Although I felt myself growing weak, I concentrated as hard as I possibly could to keep myself from fading away. Corey cared enough about me to seek outside help. He knew something was off about me. Fuck, if he cared this much about my well being, I owed him to make it out of this alive. I fucking owed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
After a few more chapters, this story is going to come to an end, and a new one will be started. It'll be like a sequel/spin off to this one revolving around Wednesday 13 and things still to come in this story. However, if there are any other bands/artists, celebrities, etc. that you'd like to see in the story, leave me a comment. Any idea of what kind of supernatural creatures you'd like to see, I'm also open to those and many other suggestions.