Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

She's A Cage For Every Unclean Spirit.

~Corey's POV~

“Yeah, just come on up.” Criss disconnected from the call and gave me an uneasy look.

“Don't tell me you're starting to have doubts.” I said standing up and walking to him.

“No, no of course not.” He hung his head and looked towards the door as shadows appeared near the bottom.

I didn't believe him, but I guess it didn't really matter now. They were here.

There was no knock at the door, and no turning of the knob. It just swung open and there they stood making the scene a little to theatrical for my liking. They were all wearing jackets and sunglasses, despite the fact that it was dark outside and they were indoors.

“Corey, how's it hanging?” Shadows said walking in as the others followed him. He held his arms out as if he were expecting a hug. “Our manager has been trying to get a hold of you, ya'know? Thought maybe we could do a few shows together, or corroborate on an album.”

I didn't appreciate him acting so nonchalantly. Seriously, this was not the time to fucking talk about our bands. “Maybe we can set something up.” I replied after Criss nudged me with his elbow.

Synyster Gates and Johnny Christ took off their jackets and tossed them on a chair as the two guys fell onto the couch. It was almost like they had this move choreographed.

“Make yourselves at home.” I said under my breath causing Zacky Vengeance to chuckle.

“So, where's the possessed chick?” Zacky asked as he removed his glasses and tossed them on the coffee table followed by his jacket. The light caught his emerald green eyes almost making them sparkle. There was innocence and purity in them, but I knew that was false.

The Reverend Tholomew Plague, also known as The Rev, stood in front of the door with a slight smirk on his face, but I couldn't read it.

“She's in the bedroom.” Criss answered before I had the chance to say something snide. I suppose I should have been a little more appreciative of them.

I took a deep breath literally biting my tongue as The Rev walked towards the bedroom and Shadows followed him.

Zacky attempted to as well but I blocked him.

“What the fuck?” He said sounding like a child who was refused the toy that comes with the happy meal. “Move.” It was adorable how he tried to make his voice intimidating.

“Gentlemen?” Shadows said walking back to us grinning, raising his eyebrows, and lowering his glasses.

“You two are the only ones who need to be in there. They can wait out here.” I said keeping my eyes on Zacky.

“Vee, why don't you have a seat with the others. Maybe you can order room service?” Shadows said pointing to the couch where Syn and Johnny were lounging playing games on their phones.

“No. No room service. The less people here, the better.” I interjected.

Zacky muttered something under his breath and took his seat with his band mates. Of course, before doing this he gave me a spine chilling glance allowing a liquid looking blackness to cover his eyes completely.

Criss decided he'd wait with them in the living room area as I joined The Rev and Shadows in the room where Constance was.



“I was starting to think you forgot about me.” Allister hissed watching me as I moved towards the bed.

Shadows stayed by the door leaning against the wall with his large arms crossed over his chest.

The Rev removed his jacket and glasses and handed them to me while humming softly. I sat them on top of the dresser once again biting my tongue.

“What are you doing?” Allister asked looking worried as The Rev removed his shoes and climbed into the bed.

“Good question.” I said looking to Shadows who was only grinning.

“Ssh.” Rev put his finger to his lips then reached his arm around Constance's body and closed his eyes. He was fucking cuddling her. He began humming again.

“Get away from me!” Allister screeched wiggling around.

Rev tightened his embrace and smiled humming louder now.

Did he think Allister was a fucking baby not wanting to take a nap? This was getting ridiculous. Five minutes passed, then ten, then twenty. Nothing was happening. I was beginning to think Rev had fallen asleep.

I cleared my throat.

“Perhaps you should wait outside with the others.” Rev said as his eyes shot open. “I seem to be boring you.”

“No, I'm fine here.” I said feeling as though my legs would grow roots and plant themselves where I stood.

Shadows grunted a laugh.

Nearly an hour of silence passed before a terrible shriek came from Constance as her back arched and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. It was hard for me not to go to her and comfort her, but I was glad something was happening.

The Rev climbed on top of her pushing her shoulders back forcing her to lay flat. She was crying genuine tears and I couldn't tell if it was Allister anymore. She writhed beneath him groaning in agony and torment. The Rev cupped her face in his hands holding her head still as he leaned into her.

I walked around to the head of the bed not satisfied with only being able to see from behind Rev.

His eyes were black, just as Zacky's were. He held her mouth open as his floated just above her's. It was almost as if he was trying to suck Allister out.

After a moment of this Constance fell limp and The Rev sat up straight with his head up and his eyes closed. He laughed then motioned for Shadows to come to him.

Shadows wasted no time.

It was almost as if I weren't even there, but I guess that was for the best. I didn't want to get in the way, but I had to monitor the situation and make sure if anything happened to Constance I'd be there to rearrange their fucking faces.

The Rev pulled Shadows closer to him to whisper in his ear. That was pointless. Maybe Rev didn't understand just how good my senses were. “Remove the restraints.”

“Are you sure that's a good idea?” I asked catching Rev's attention as Shadows began to free Constance's hands and feet.

“You're still here?” Rev asked back to me with his eyes still black.

I narrowed my eyes and kept my face stern as if to show him that I was not intimidated easily.

He sighed and let his head drop back.

Once Shadows finished he took me by the arm and pulled me back a couple of feet.

The Rev climbed off of Constance and pulled the blanket up over her and kissed her forehead softly before glancing over to me. He then slipped his feet into his shoes, made his way to the dresser, and collected his jacket and glasses.

“Is that it?” I asked following him and Shadows out of the bedroom.

“No.” The Rev answered.

“Then why are you leaving?” I asked frustrated.

“We have something else to do.” He answered pulling his jacket on.

“Excuse me?” I couldn't believe how fucking smug this guy was acting.

“Shadows will stay with her through the night.” He said unaffected by the obvious anger in my voice and body language.

“I can stay with her.” I protested.

“No.” Rev responded putting his hand up as if to tell me to stop. “Shadows can stay with her.”

Syn, Johnny, and Zacky passed looks of concern back and forth as they put their jackets on.

“Why?” I asked throwing my arms up then letting them fall back to my sides.

“You and Mr. Angel are coming with us.” He sighed. “There's a cluster of newborn vampires hanging out in a shed on some land we just purchased.”

“What does that have to do with us?” Honestly, it was as if this guy was purposely trying to piss me off.

“I'm sorry, I'm also having an issue with this.” Criss finally chimed in.

“I guess we could always take off the lock and let them do as they please.” Syn said licking his lips. “After all, they're not risking possible exposure of our existence.”

“Yeah, who cares about the children who play at the park just down the road.” Johnny said in a sing-song voice poking Zacky's stomach.

“Why are they locked in a shed?” I asked sensing something suspicious.

“We put them there.” Rev answered. “More or less.”

Johnny and Zacky snickered.

“Elaborate.” I suggested in a more aggressive tone.

Shadows put his arm around my shoulders. “You should loosen up a little.”

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him.

“Just go up there, check it out, do some business, and come back.” Shadows said with a shrug trying to convince me that leaving Constance alone with him wouldn't be a problem.

“Where exactly is 'there'?” Criss asked folding his arms across his chest.

“About 6 hours north of here.” Syn answered.

“Salt Lake City.” Criss said nodding.

“Look who knows where shit is.” Said Johnny pretending to be impressed.

“You're actually considering this?” I said glaring at Criss.

“I asked you if Constance was worth it, you said she was. I asked her how important she was, you said very.” He answered in a tone that warned me to shut the fuck up, tuck my tail between my legs, duck my head down low, and follow directions.

“Oooh, someone's in trouble.” Zacky jeered before catching Rev's elbow with his ribs.

I nodded and sighed walking back towards the bedroom to say goodbye to Constance, and Shadows followed behind me. Being sure it was only us in the room I took him by the straps of his tank top and pushed him against the wall. “If anything happens to her, I'll rip your fucking throat out through your colon.”

He swallowed and nodded.

After saying goodbye to Constance, who seemed to be dead to the world, I rejoined the others. I had hoped we could make this as quick as possible but I had a feeling it'd be a long trip. I wasn't quite sure what we were going to be doing with the newborn vamps, but I was pretty sure they wouldn't be surviving the night. Someone had obviously abandoned them, which was a big no-no to us. There was no room for orphans in our world. Sure, it may seem cruel, but we're fucking vampires, not the happy fun time snuggle crew.

Outside of the building a limo was waiting for us. Before climbing in I looked up at the windows. Once again I was leaving Constance alone. Hopefully she would stay asleep and I'd be back by her side without her even knowing I was gone.