Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

Beast And The Harlot

~Constance's POV~

My eyes were desperately trying to focus as I sat up surprised by the brightly lit room.

“Christ.” I said only meaning to think it. I was beginning to grow tired of waking up in strange places.

“Um, no he took off.” A man said walking into vision.

“Can I borrow your shades?” I asked only half joking.

He nodded and sat on the bed and handed me the aviator sunglasses.

“So, let me guess.” I said accepting them. I mean, fuck, it'd be rude not to, right? “You're a crazy as fuck monster who has for whatever reason taken me prisoner and I'm supposed to be all helpless and scared as I wait to be murdered, only I wont be murdered because Corey will somehow make it to save me just in time?” I said that all in one breath.

“I think you've spent too much time on those fan-fiction websites.” He said with a laugh.

“Probably.” I shrugged allowing my eyes to run up his tattooed covered arm then to his face. “Holy shit.”

He smiled.

“You're M. fucking Shadows.” I said as if he might have forgotten.

“I know who I am.”

I rolled my eyes behind the glasses then fell back onto the pillows behind me.

“Constance, right?” He said after the awkward moment had passed. It was as if we had agreed to forget that had happened.

“Yes.” I said sitting back up and adjusting the glasses. “Where's Corey?” I asked probably taking longer than it should have.

“Hm? Oh he's probably on his way to save your life just in time.” He winked.

“Hilarious.”

“He'll be here some time tomorrow. I'm supposed to look after you.” He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“You have nothing better to do with your time?” I asked feeling as though he had an ulterior motive.

“Nope.” That answer didn't set me at ease any.

Fucking hell.

The past few of hours have been so foggy. I remember a man getting into bed with me, and I remember feeling as though Allister was being pushed back, but I couldn't remember much more. Oh, and the pain. It was as if my spine was snapping and my intestines were twisting themselves into little knots. My veins felt like they were carrying magma, and my skin might as well have been laced with billions of tiny needles.

“Are you okay?” Shadows asked seeing my face contort as I thought back on this.

I didn't even bother nodding.

“You must be hungry.” He stated.

“I could eat.” I replied with a half smirk.

He extended his arm out allowing his hand to brush the hair off of my shoulder. I didn't even notice I that I was no longer wearing the evening dress. When Allister had full control of my body, I didn't really pay much attention to what I was wearing. Criss Angel must have had me changed sometime during the night. Which meant that Criss Angel probably saw me naked..

“Is there anybody in there?” Shadows asked waving his other hand in front of my face snapping me back to focus.

“What?” I asked taking his glasses off my face. I figured my eyes had plenty of time to adjust.

He flexed his arm muscles hinting.

“I can't.” I said attempting to push it aside.

“It's fine, trust me.” He grinned.

I looked around, as if out of no where Corey would show up to tell me what to do, but he wasn't there, and he wouldn't be.

I grabbed onto Shadow's tank of an arm, and looked him in the eyes. “Are you sure about this?”

He nodded and closed his eyes as my fangs grazed his skin.

Like a cobra I sunk into his flesh and held on tight sucking and swallowing the thick liquid... it was fucking incredible.

With me still sucking from the bite, he pulled me over his lap so that he'd have the comfort of being able to lean against something for support. I growled at him clenching tight like a pitbull with a bone warning the approaching dog to back the fuck off.

I could feel his hands gently rubbing up and down my back, but I couldn't be bothered to give a shit about anything other than his blood. From what I could feel beneath me, it was a wonder he had any to spare.

For a moment, I let go and dipped my head back allowing the remaining blood in my mouth to slide down my throat. An almost laugh escaped me.

He must have took this as a his queue to make his next move, because in the next moment his lips were pressed against mine and his arm wrapped around my back as my feet pressed upwards against his hips as if I were on a fucking climbing wall as he straightened his posture holding onto me so I wouldn't fall backwards. When he tasted his own blood inside of my mouth, I expected him to release me and freak the fuck out, but that's not exactly what happened. I knew that I should have stopped then and there, but something inside me wouldn't let me.

He pulled a knife from his pocket and maneuvered himself from under me. Standing tall, he pulled off his top and began carving with the knife into his chest. With no convincing needed my tongue caught the dripping blood as I licked up his chest to where the cut was made.

After only a moment of this he pushed me backwards onto the bed and crawled over top of me but not directly over me. He laid the knife down and pulled me closer to him as he kissed on my neck biting it as though he were mocking me with his human teeth. All the while, his fingers traveled south rubbing against me exciting me more with every motion.

His mouth now moving back to mine he “assisted” me in removing the t-shirt I had been wearing. It was large and reminded me of Corey.

Corey!

“STOP” I yelled pushing him backwards with more strength then I had intended to use, catching him off guard as he smashed against the wall.

His eyes were black. It looked like someone had scooped them out and filled them with a dark syrup.

“Fuck” I said in a whisper studying him intently.

He smiled and moved back over to me taking the knife in his hand grasping tight against the blade. He kept those black eyes on me as blood dripped down from his palm and trickled down his arm. He released it letting the knife drop and pushed his hand over my mouth. I fought against this not trusting the blood anymore, but unable to push him off of me again. I had no choice but to accept it. I closed my eyes and took it in as tears pushed out of the corners of my eyes wetting my cheeks. Other than his eyes going black, I knew something wasn't right about him. No normal human could have lost that much blood and remained conscious.

After I had succumbed completely, he relaxed the hold he had on me, and soon backed away taking his blood with him. With a grin he waved at me just before my body went into convulsions and everything around me went black.









“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!” Corey's voiced brought me back from whatever void I had fallen into. I turned my head to see M. Shadows laying beside me in the bed.

Blood stained nearly every inch of this room.

I looked up to Corey who couldn't decide if he was angry or terrified.

I wish I had an answer for him, but I didn't even have an answer for myself.