Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

You Assist The Plot. My Vision's Overshot.

The room began to fill with people, but the only one I could focus on was Corey. I tried to form words, but it just was not happening.

“It wasn't supposed to happen this way.” The Rev said as Syn and Johnny lifted their lifeless friend off the bed.

“Fucking bitch!” Zacky burst into a fit of profanities as he lunged at me like a wild fucking animal. He threw me to the floor and all I could feel was crack after crack from his fists connecting against my skull.

I tried to defend myself but everything was happening so fast.

Suddenly, he was being flung off of me by someone I didn't expect to help.

Corey.

He lifted me up and carried me into the living room and the others followed behind him. I could feel the gashes in my head and on my face from Zacky's blows heal themselves quickly. I guessed that was a perk of drinking human blood straight from the source... but they couldn't be human.

“She fucking killed Shads!” Zacky screamed as The Rev held him back.

Criss Angel remained silent standing in the doorway of the living room and the bedroom.

“N-no.” I couldn't believe that I had killed anybody. I certainly didn't remember it. “I didn't.”

“You're fucking dead.” Zacky said not letting his gaze leave mine.

“Shads isn't dead.” Syn said in an attempt to calm his friend.

“Bull shit! Look at him!” Zacky was in hysterics.

“I think you've been in that body for too long.” The Rev stated.

Zacky went silent for a moment and I could see a thought cross his face. He smiled. “I get it now.”

“Corey, I don't know what happened. You have to believe me.” Now that no one was trying to kill me, I could try to make my case to Corey.

“It's my fault.” He said with a blank expression. “I should have known better.”

Criss gave him a worrisome look and Corey returned it. Something was going on, something big, and for whatever reason, I was caught in the middle of it.

“That was a distraction, last night.” Corey said looking at The Rev who was now posing Shadows who was propped up on the couch.

The Rev's smile was chilling. “You might want to call your necromancer friend.”

“Shad's body had demon blood, so it'll last a little longer than a regular human body, but if you don't resurrect it so that Rev can bring him back, we'll find a temporary body... and well, you don't want to know the rest.” Syn explained with a devious laugh.

“I don't understand..” I said suddenly growing a pair of balls. “What does any of this have to do with anything?”

“It's simple.” Corey said letting his eyes fall upon the dead body sitting on the couch. “I can't believe I let this happen.”

“Corey I'm sorry.” Criss said trying to reach out to him.

“What's simple? What are you sorry about? Can somebody please include me in this fucking conversation!” I stood up and yelled not caring that they could destroy me easily.

“The first night we found you.” Corey's eyes were darting around the room unable to focus on any thing. “You were so broken.. changing you should have been much harder than it was.”

“Tick tock.” Johnny said tapping on his watch.

“You sent that vampire.” Corey's eyes met Criss's. “You sent him after her.”

“Corey, think about what your next move will be.” Criss said back his voice not nearly as sincere as it was just a moment ago.

“You knew she'd be able to drink the demon's blood, because it was already inside of her.” Corey said still piecing everything together.

“Come again?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

The Rev laughed.

“I thought it was just a story. A demon baby born by a human woman.” Corey said ignoring The Rev's laugh. “You set this up. She was just an experiment to you.”

Criss sighed.

“You wanted to see if she could be changed.” He said now looking at me.

I had no words.

“And Wednesday.” He said now looking back at Criss. “If she could be changed, surely a necromancer could... if she's the one who does it.”

“This is taking you too long.” Johnny said rolling his eyes. “Okay, Constance's father is The Rev here. Her mom wasn't supposed to get pregnant, it had never happened before. But when the baby was born, it was definitely something we wanted to keep an eye on. So from a distance we watched her.”

“Then we met Criss.” Syn said taking over the story. “He told us about his plan to create a new breed of vampire. Mixed with demon blood.”

“You used me.” Corey said looking hurt. “You knew I'd never be okay with this, but my clan is the only clan you have real ties to.” He took a seat on the arm of the couch.

“You're so concerned with keeping our blood pure. You think we're so special. Could you imagine having a vampire who could also raise the dead? One who could command demon armies?” Criss's voice was filled with joy.

“You're delusional.” Corey said breaking Criss's smile. “Do you actually think that demons are going to do your will? And what if they do? What could you possibly want that you don't already have?!”

“Freedom.” Criss said narrowing his eyes. “We hide in the shadows, while these humans walk around freely doing as they please.”

“You're a fucking monster.” Corey said not seeing the good in what Criss was saying.

“Yes, I am! And so are you!” Criss said throwing his arms up. “But we're only monsters because they say we are!”

“What happens if I don't agree?” I said looking at Corey.

“You don't have a choice.” Zacky answered.

“This isn't the first time you've tried this is it?” I could see worry flashing over The Rev's face. “Since I was born, you've tried to make more like me haven't you?”

He didn't answer.

“You thought if you could make me a vampire, I'd live forever, and eventually you'd be able to make more.” It wasn't making as much sense to me as I was pretending it was.

“You are my proudest creation, Constance.” Criss said extending his arms towards me.

“Only you didn't create me. You had nothing to do with my creation.” I said basically slapping him across the face.

“No, he had everything to do with it.” Corey said dropping his head.

The Rev walked up to me and grabbed my face. With his thumbs he held my mouth open and began to suck in. I could feel something being sucked out of me, but I didn't know for sure what it was. Corey didn't do anything. The Rev was over powering me and draining my energy. I fell to my knees and he released me.

I began to vomit chunks of what looked like black tar.

“There. Allister is gone. Make Wednesday resurrect Matthew's body so Shads can re-enter it.” The Rev said standing over me while I tried to stay conscious.

“Don't.” I said after choking out more tar. “Don't do a fucking thing they say.”

“I have to.” Corey said sounding helpless.

Why? Why did he have to? I would have asked him, but it was hard enough to stay aware, let alone form questions.

“I'll call Joey and have him bring Wednesday a.s.a.p.” Corey said hesitantly before walking away.

Criss was now wrapping my arm around his shoulder and lifting me up. “You don't know how proud I am right now.”

“Fuck... you.” I somehow managed to say.

“You're going to bring forth a whole new species of vampire! You're going to be a legend.. Well, you're already a legend. A vampire with demon blood. Never did I think I'd live to see this day. And I'm the one who made it all happen” He said ignoring my obvious discomfort with him. “And the necromancer.. Holy shit, that's going to be great.”

“They'll be here soon.” Corey said walking back into the room a moment later.

I was sure he had to have some sort of plan, but I wasn't willing to wait around for it. I'd let Wednesday bring back M. Shadows, but I was not going to play into their little game. I've caused enough trouble for them, but soon they wouldn't have to worry about me anymore.