Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

Set My Symptom Free

Releasing my towel and standing on my tiptoes to relieve him of having to strain, I kissed him back forgetting about Otep and her message. I was hoping Corey had forgotten too, at least for now. Normally I was shy about my body, but something about him gave me confidence I'd never had before, but still there was a panic within me and a dizzy feeling coming over me quickly. His strong arms held onto me keeping me grounded. I felt as though I would float away if it weren't for that. I must have been the worst vampire in existence. I felt more like a virgin school girl than an adult woman... let alone a vampire. I was supposed to be strong. Powerful. A seductress of the night. Right? Wrong.

Fresh from the shower, my towel now at my feet on the floor, Corey had a bit of catching up to do, and he did not waste time. Before I could open my eyes to examine him, he was lifting me up letting my legs wrap around him from auto-response. I could feel his appendage throbbing and growing against me. That alone threw me into ecstasy. He laid me on the bed with him now ontop of me and continued kissing me, but not kissing my mouth. His lips explored my body with infinite knowledge but still curious. I groaned for more, and he chuckled looking up at me, his eyes now a baby blue color. Innocence? No, mischievousness.

Bringing his head back up to meet mine I kissed his lips. He returned this, and parted mine with his tongue. My hips bucked up against his causing him to groan and laugh again under his breath. I couldn't tell if he was laughing at me, or out of habit, but I didn't care.

With one hand, he held my head up, and with the other he held his own man-meat stroking it in perfect rhythm as we kissed. He laid my head gently down onto the pillow and parted my legs with his body. As he guided his sausage into my McMuffin with one hand, he pinched my nipple between his index finger and thumb of the other.

With one intense thrust he was inside of me. My nails ripped into his back as I dragged them from his shoulder blades down. He howled in excitement and quickened the pace. Once again my legs were wrapped around him, as he lifted me up and spun me around, only this time he was wearing me like a glove.

The line between pain and pleasure was growing thin as he bit into my right breast then grinning at me with a chunk of skin in his teeth as he was still pounding himself into me. I screamed but muffled it against his neck and bit into it matching the bite he gave me.

For hours we rode each other into a state of exaggerated bliss. Ripping at each others flesh, allowing it to heal within seconds, and then reopening the wounds. We did not stop until we heard pounding on every wall, floor, and ceiling in-sync with the banging on the door. Corey growled and sat me on the windowsill as he gathered something to cover our bodies long enough for him to answer the door.

“What the fuck?” the fresh faced boy asked as his eyes grew as large as saucers seeing the blood splattered around the room. I giggled and looked down.

“We'll keep it down.” Corey winked, shut and locked the door then returned to me. We paid no mind to the blood stained sheets, and climbed into bed to rest. We had done more than any normal human could handle. In fact, if I weren't a vampire, I'm sure I would have died within the first hour.

Corey laid on his back with his arms behind his head wearing a smile. I draped my arm over his chest and rested my head down. Usually, laying this way with a man, I'd listen to his heart beat and fall asleep.. but that wasn't an option. On the plus side, there were no gargles and gurgles from inside his body to occupy my mind. We drifted off into sleep, ignoring the world outside our room.