Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

I Can See You But You Can't See Me...

I spent the next 5 hours surfing through stations on the TV and sipping a bottle of goats blood through a straw. It was slightly better than chicken, in my opinion. Every so often, I'd call out to see if Mr. Pippin, or a part of him, was still outside my door. He was.

Just as I was beginning to lose hope, the channel changed on it's own to a meditation station. “The fuck?” I tried to change the channel, but it didn't work. I tried to just turn the TV off, but the button would not click. Frustrated, and determined to show the TV who was boss, I pulled the cord. Surely I was strong enough to do that... I wasn't.

Remembering what they guys had said, about this mansion being haunted, I closed my eyes and tried to make some sort of connection. “Hello? Is there somebody here.. with me?” I asked feeling stupid and hoping Mr. Pippin didn't hear me. I didn't get an answer. “Is there something about this station that you want me to pay attention too?” I asked. The volume on the TV began to go up and down again. “Good enough for me.” I thought out loud.

I sat on the bed and studied the program. A woman, probably in her mid 30's or early 40's, sitting on a mat with her legs folded Indian style and perfect posture, spoke clearly “Now, lay comfortably on the bed.” She instructed. I listened, feeling like I had nothing better to do. “Be sure you're not too tired.” She giggled. “Clear your mind.” She continued.

I had trouble with this. I tried repeating in my head “clear your mind” over and over but then my brain began to wonder down a road of how one can truly ever clear their mind.

“Focus on the sound of your breathing,” she said “feel your body begin to relax as you listen to your breathing... relax.”

I decided to take this a little more seriously and felt myself relaxing with every breath. I didn't fight it, or question whether or not I was actually breathing.

“Tell the muscles in your feet, your legs, and your arms to relax.” the woman's voice was becoming faint, and distant. “Relax.. allow your body to let go.”

I couldn't believe how amazing this felt, but I tried not to think about it. I was completely relxed, and I felt as though I were floating.

“With your mind, visualize a rope above your body. I want you to use your mind to reach out to the rope, and slowly visualize yourself pulling on the rope.”

I saw the rope, and I pulled myself up. When I did, I was in a completely different place, but at the same time, I was in the same place. How could this be possible? I thought I was just meditating or something like that. I could see myself laying in the bed, and I knew something was not right.

Just as I went to touch myself, I heard a voice. “Wait!” It was a little girl. “Don't do that yet.” She said taking my hand.

I knelt down to her. “What is this?” I asked.

“This is the astral plain.” She said.

“How did I get here? I thought vampires didn't have a soul.” I questioned. She appeared to be a child, but something told me she was much older than she looked.

She giggled. “Typical! Just because you have a virus or a disease you think you're a god!”

“N-no, it's not like that.” I tried to explain.

“I've tried to bring many people here, but it's never worked before.” She said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, the woman on the television, isn't real. I mean, she's a real woman, but she's not 'the real deal'. She's basically assisting people in sleeping.” She giggled again.

“Then how am I here?” I asked looking back to my body.

“Because you have a gift! From the moment you came into the mansion, I knew you were special.” Her excitement level was astronomical.

“So now what?” I asked.

“When you are in this state, your body is empty, and any spirit desperate to walk among the living will try and steal it.” She explained. “But, since your body isn't exactly... human, it wont be easy for them.”

“Wait, so is it dangerous or isn't it?” I asked still not completely sure what to make of everything.

“For you, it's not so dangerous. While you're in this mansion, I'll look after your body, but you can't be gone for too long.”

“You'd do that for me? Why, you don't even know me.” I wasn't used to people just doing things for me out of the kindness of their own hearts.

“I don't get many visitors.” She looked down almost as if she were pouting. “If I'm mean to you, you'll never want to see me again.” It looked like she was crying, but I didn't think that could be possible. “Constance. I'll look after your body, if you promise to visit me again.” Her request was simple enough. I figured she knew more about these sorts of things than I did, and it'd be nice to have someone like that on my side.

“I promise.” I said with a smile. I looked at the door. “What about them?” I asked.

“Pippin can see us.” She nodded.

“Wont he say something to Corey if I just stroll out of here?” I asked standing back up.

“No. He was instructed to keep your body here, not your spirit. You'll find that Mr. Pippin is a very literal kind of guy. You should probably be sure to choose your words around him very carefully.” She explained following me to the door.

I went to turn the handle, but my hand went right through it. I looked back to the girl.

“You don't need doors.” She laughed. “When you die, for real, come see me and I'll teach you how to interact with the living. But for now, you don't need to know our tricks.” She winked.

“What's your name?” I asked feeling like it'd be silly for me not to know it.

“Madison” She said wearing a huge smile. It was almost creepy.

“Madison, that's a very pretty name.” I said looking back to the door. I took a breath, or rather, I made motion of breathing. “Here goes nothing.” Said before taking a step forward.

It worked.

I was now in the hallway. I eyed Mr. Pippin and he acted as though I wasn't even there. I thought he could see me? I thought to myself. I moved my face closer to his and he winked.

It felt nice to be out of the room, but I didn't know what I was going to do now. I spent a few moments walking down the hallway and peeking into rooms, when I found Joey and Sid sitting in a room. They seemed to be talking about something. I decided that I might as well eavesdrop.

“Joey, we both know what's going on.” Sid said with a worried expression.

“No shit, but what are we supposed to do about it? Corey wants to keep her here and you know he's not going to leave her by herself.” Joey replied.

“So we get to strap up and go get him?” Sid said.

“Don't go there. Corey didn't say anything about that yet. Just let him come to us, and in the mean time, stay cool”

“Yeah, sure.” Sid said walking towards me. “I'll just, stay cool, calm and collected. While a psychopath werewolf is stalking Connie and all we have here is fucking goat and chicken!”

“Don't be a fucking jerk, Sid.” Joey said walking to him and taking him by the hand. “I'll talk to Corey about hitting up a bank, or finding a donor.” He said putting Sid's arm around him as Sid did the same with the other.

“I don't know what I'd do without you.” Sid said with a smile as he began to sway with Joey.

“I know.” Joey replied and gave Sid a wink.

Sid leaned down and dipped Joey a bit allowing his hair to fall from his shoulder giving Sid enough room to kiss on his neck, without having hair in his mouth.

Joey moaned lightly “you know that drives me crazy.”

“Mhm” Sid said running his hand up Joey's back under the shirt.

I began to feel a little dirty watching this, but for some reason I couldn't look away. It was strange to me. I would have never imagined Joey and Sid together.

Sid pulled off Joey's shirt before doing the same. Joey kicked off his shoes and leaned in to kiss Sid again. He bit his lip and tugged at it guiding Sid towards the bed as he undid his belt and slid off his pants, and Sid did the same allowing himself to be guided by Joey.

I walked around the bed and stood at the head watching them and giggled to myself trying to be as quiet as possible. I didn't know why, I mean, it's not like they could have heard me.

Joey kissed Sid's chest down to the top of his boxers. He pulled them down letting them stay at Sid's feet, which were still dressed in black and white striped socks. Joey kissed around Sid's thighs teasing him as he ventured closer and closer to his band mate's cock. Sid moaned and pushed his pelvic area out as far as he could without looking too obvious. Joey, seeing this, grinned before taking it in his hand stroking it slowly. Sid returned the grin and put his hand in Joey's hair lightly nudging his head, again trying to not seem to obvious. Joey knew good and well what Sid wanted. But he loved to tease him. He loved to hear him beg for it. I good tell by the look in his eyes, that Joey cared deeply for Sid, and would not deny him pleasure.

He ran his tongue from the base, up the shaft, and to the head. Flicking it around letting his saliva run down Sid's throbbing cock, Joey wrapped a hand around it. Sid looked down at Joey again, this time looking more like a starving child, than a horny man. Seeing this, Joey couldn't keep teasing him. He took the head into his mouth and slowly swallowed the rest of it. I was impressed and wished I could interact this objects so that I could take notes. Sid let out a moan as he used his hands to pull in and out of Joey's head. Being that there was no need to breathe, Joey didn't need to stop for air, but his gag reflex must have been amazing.

Before Sid had the chance to cum in Joey's throat, he pulled out and threw him onto the bed and Joey landed on his hands and knees. I could tell that they had done this before.

Standing behind him, Sid kept a hold of his dick tightly trying to keep it all in. With his free hand and pulled Joey by the hips closer to him and bent down a little. He spread Joey's cheeks the best he could and spit onto his ass hole. I knew was coming next, no pun intended. With one quick thrust, Sid released his cock and shoved it into the drummer. Joey let out a scream that sounded more animal than human.

Before I could see anymore, Madison was standing beside me. “Whoa, you shouldn't see this.” Her youthful appearance made my instincts assume she was innocent.

“I've seen them to worse, believe me.” She shuddered. “Anyway, don't you think you could be using your time... better?” She raised her eyebrows and gave me a judgmental look. It was hard for me to take her seriously, given what was going on right next to us.

“I guess so.” I said feeling like I'd be blushing if that were possible.

“It doesn't matter. Corey is in your room right now. You should probably go back before he freaks out.” She said leading me out into the hallway.

“Shit!” I panicked.

“Listen, when you're back inside of your body, be careful how much you say about this.” She sounded as though she were warning me, and I had no reason not to listen to her. I mean, what was I going to do? Tell them that I somehow left my body and perved on Joey and Sid having... relations?