Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

I Could Touch You and You Wouldn't Even Feel Me.

Back inside my room, I watched as Corey sat on the love seat with his elbows placed on his knees, and his head resting on his intertwined fingers as he stared at my body. I wish I knew what he was thinking, the way he always seemed to know what I was. I moved over to him and sat, for a moment before deciding I should go back inside of my body. I never did get used to that...

Madison guided me through the process as if she were a pro, and who was I to say she wasn't. Slowly, I lowered my feet, legs, and torso inside. I looked to Madison, she smiled and nodded as if to tell me to continue. I did. Soon, my spirit and my body were perfectly together, but nothing seemed to have happened. I closed my eyes, but didn't feel any different.

“Why isn't this working?” I asked sitting up again. Madison was gone.

“What are you talking about?” Corey asked giving me a puzzled look.

“Oh, um, nothing.” I smiled and shook my head. An image appeared on the TV screen. It was Madison's face. She smiled, and was gone again. The TV was turned off.

“I'm sorry if I woke you up.” He said completely oblivious. I felt as though I could trust him, but I wasn't ready to share this with anyone just yet.

“It's okay. I'm getting a bit tired of feeling like all I'm doing is sleeping, anyway.” I confessed.

“I know, you're restless.” He said looking down at his feet.

“So, tell me. When do I stop being a fucking prisoner?” I asked feeling brave.

I was expecting him to get angry with me, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw a tear drop fall onto his arm. “I'm sorry.”

“C-Corey, it's fine. Here, see? I'm okay.” I said frantically handing him a tissue.

“It's not fine. You're in danger, Constance. Real danger.” He said after wiping his eyes.

I didn't speak.

“A lot of shit is going to go down soon. Some of us might not survive.” He said as his voice shook.

I bit my bottom lip and let him continue.

“Starting tomorrow, I'm going to want to start your training.” He said standing again.

“Training?” I asked.

“Yeah. You're going to need to learn how to defend yourself.” He said as I stood up to not let him turn his back to me. He had a habit of doing that.

“I got some moves.” I said throwing a few air punches trying to make him smile.

He caught one of my punches and pulled me into him. One hand holding my fist, and the other firmly placed on my back, he gazed into my eyes. His face didn't seem to hold any expression. It was.. strange.

I went to kiss him, but he pushed me away. “Well, that was embarrassing.” I said under my breath sitting again.

“Make sure you drink as much of these as you can tonight. Tomorrow, training begins. We need to try and stay focused.” He didn't look at me the entire time he spoke.

“So, you just come in here, stare at me, say some words, then leave?” I was growing angrier with each word. My canines grew and nearly pierced into my lip. “And let me guess?” I didn't realize that I was shouted. “I'm supposed to just say 'yes master' and stay put?” I had my hands on his shoulders and he was trapped between me and the wall. I knew he could easily get away, but he made no attempt to.

“That's exactly right. Only, you don't have to call me master if you don't want. I've never really been into the whole 'master and slave' routine.” He chuckled as he said this.

I backed away from him feeling my fangs return to normal canines. “You're a fucking lunatic, you know that?” I wasn't so much asking as I was pointing out a fact.

He nodded.

“Corey. I'm being serious. I'm fucking bored out of my skull. I have urges, and I don't know what the fuck to do.” I said scratching at my arms.

“Tell me about them.” He said sounded sincere.

“I want to kill something. I want to jump out of this fucking window and find something to kill.” I said honestly. “I want to rip into it's flesh and feel it fighting for life. I want to drain it completely... and...” I paused.

“What else?” He asked.

“I want to fuck.” I answered looking at him. Before I could speak again he had me pinned down on the bed.

With his fangs out he growled. Then, he stood up again. “I'll be in tomorrow. Be ready for training.” This time he didn't give me a chance to speak before I heard the door shut behind him. I pounded on it. Screaming, kicking, and punching it out of pure frustration.

❦❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

The following morning, I was up by 6am. I had a fitted black tank top on with small black gym shorts, one pink tube sock and one green one, my hair was tied back into a tight pony tail, and my wrists were wrapped up as if I were ready to kick some ass... which I was.

6:05 am. A knock came to my door. “Hey, Connie, Corey wants me to get your ready for training.” He said not expecting me to be sitting on the loveseat.

“Cool.” I said standing up walking towards the door. I didn't know how to look at him. Knowing what I knew, but him not knowing that I know, and me not wanting him to know I knew, I had to keep my mind focused on my anger towards Corey. I wasn't angry just because he denied me. I was angry because I could feel that he wanted me to be. It was as if he wanted me to feel rage. He wanted to give me something to focus on while training.

“Damn, you're ready to go.” Sid said laughing and stepping aside to allow me to exit.

Mr. Pippin was no longer there.

I nodded.

“Well, let's go then.” He said leading me down the hall, to the first floor, and outside.

“Is it smart to this out here?” I asked him.

“Hold on.” He said looking at the ground carefully. “Bam.” He knelt down reaching into the grass and pulling up a hidden hatch or door of sorts.

He helped me down where we met Corey and Joey.

“That was fast.” Joey observed. I nodded at him, not able to directly look him in the eyes, the same as Sid.

“We're going to start off with some basic shit.” Corey said not wanting to waste time.

Sid and Joey didn't stick around. They seemed to have some “business” to attend to, and I wasn't about to stop them. It was only Corey and myself in this training course, but I suppose the only one who needed it was me. I still didn't know exactly what I was training for, but I had a feeling that it had something to do with Otep.