A Time to Love

Baby room

It was early morning and I wanted to get the baby room started today since we already had all the stuff so I rung up all of the guys and told them that we need to do some DIY.

Lacey had taken Alisha out so the other girls could discuss what they were going to do for the baby shower they were going to surprise her so she didn’t have to worry about planning it herself, I was happy that the girls had chosen to do this for her they didn’t want her getting all stressed out over anything.

Brian was the first over out of all the guys and he seemed a bit nervous for some reason and I asked him why, he was going to ask Jamie to marry him tonight at dinner, I was really happy for him I knew that he really does love Jamie more than he ever did Michelle but he was having doubts about her saying no.

‘I’d say go for it, man!’ I told him taking a long sip of my beer and him doing the same

“What if she says no?” he asked, “Or worse; she says yes just to make me happy though doesn’t really want this!” he slapped the paintbrush onto the wall I just chuckled a little at him.

“I can bet my whole bank account that she will be thrilled. I overheard a conversation she and Alisha had and she was stating that she was ready to take the next step with you. Whether that’s engagement or not, she’s ready!” I told him trying to fix the crib.

A moment later we heard Jimmy’s voice echo through the house and then his tall figure was walking through the door to the baby’s room

“Where do you want us boss?” Jimmy asked, saluting me when I told him to help on the other walls I got Johnny to help me with setting up the furniture and got Zacky to help with the other walls.

“So I think Syn wants to pass something by you all…” I smirked knowing that he needed that push to ask them.

“Yes, you should propose to Jaime!” Jimmy shouted we were all shocked that he knew what Brian was going to say.

“You’re a nervous wreck and I remember the look on your face since it resembles the same face that you had on when you purchased the ring for Jaime. So I’m guessing you’re finally putting that beast of a diamond to good use and I for one say YES!”

“Well I guess that was easy,” Brian said with a awkward smile

“Jaime is an awesome chick and I already consider her family,” Johnny smiled encouragingly.

“I agree with both Jim and short shit,” Zacky smirked, finishing his can and chucking it into the trash can that I had put in the room.

Brian just smiled and said he had to make a phone call which I’m guessing was going to be to his dad.

We ended up finishing the room in no time and I was really happy with the work that we had done I was just hoping that Alisha thought so too.

‘So are yous going to find out what the baby is?’ Jimmy asked me

‘I don’t know we haven’t really talked about it yet’ I told him shrugging my shoulders.

‘Well we all know that I’m going to be the best uncle’ Jimmy said with a cheeky smile that started a playful agreement about who was going to be the best uncle to my child I just sat there smiling until I heard the front door open and say Lacey and Alisha walk in.

Alisha’s stomach was growing week by week and she was getting slightly bigger. She had a little bump now which was so cute.

‘Hey baby’ Alisha said kissing my lips and sitting next to me.

‘Hey babe how was your day out’ I asked her

‘It was good’ she said smiling

‘Come on I have something to show you’ I said grabbing Alisha hand and taking her up the stairs.

When I got to the room I put my hands over her eyes and told her not to peek I guided her into the room and pulled my hands away and told her to open her eyes.

I heard her gasp and she did a circle looking around the room

‘Its beautiful’ she said once she looked at me

‘I’m glad you like it’ I said putting my arms around her waist and kissing her forehead.

‘Do you like it?’ Jimmy asked Alisha bouncing into the room

‘Yes I love it’ she told him

‘Good cause we all worked hard on it’ Jimmy said laughing a bit.

‘Well all better get going if were going to out tonight, i'll see yous later’ Zacky said to all of us waving goodbye and everyone else did the same and followed him out.

Tonight shall be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe baby room is done now :D

Baby's room

Who cant wait to see what Jamie's says??