A Time to Love

New Start

I had just finished packing up my photography stuff and was about to leave work. I said bye to the lady at the front and walked out to my car.

Its been a good two years since I’ve left school but the first year of tafe was a bit ruff at first but then it worked out. When I got to do the music classes they weren’t what I wanted and there were no other classes that I could take in music so I thought why not try for my second love; photography. I put in for that class and got in and now I’ve got a good job at a popularly photography business.

I pulled up to Matt and mine's house and turned my car off and got out. Matt and I have been living together for two years now and it was great! We had our fights here and there but they were nothing big and it's been great to have him has a boyfriend. I couldn’t ask for anything else.

I started making dinner for Matt and me even though he would probably be home late because him and the rest of the guys were busy at the studio making a new album.

I had just finished making dinner when I heard the door open I walked out of the kitchen to see who it was. A smile came to my face when I saw it was Matt.

‘What are you doing back so early?’ I asked

‘We all thought we could call it quits early tonight so we could see our loved one's’ Matt said walking towards me and kissing me on the lips.

‘I couldn’t stop thinking about you today’ he smiled and hugged me.

‘I never stop thinking about you,’ I said smiling I could never stop smiling when I was around him

‘I have just finished making dinner’ I said walking back in to the kitchen with Matt following behind.

We ate dinner having small talk here and there about how our day was and stuff like that. After we had finished we went to the lounge room and watched whatever was on TV. I looked away from the TV and looked at Matt when I noticed the hickey I had left on him last night.

Matt and I had made love to each other the night after gradation and let's just say that I was nervous as anything but he was gentle as he could be with his…size, it did hurt at first but he definitely knew what he was doing.

‘Yes the guys give me shit about that today’ Matt said bringing me out of my thoughts

‘Huh? Oh the hickey!’ I said blushing a bit.

He just laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

‘Don’t worry, I gave them shit back just because their not getting any’ he winked at me I just laughed and gave him a loving kiss.

‘Let's go to bed... You have to leave early tomorrow and I’m going out with the girl's’ I said standing up and grabbing his hand and walking to our bedroom.

****
the next morning i woke up to an empty bed but I knew that was going to happen, since Matt had started recording in the studio with the guys they would be gone early in the morning and home late which sucked but I had to support Matt in making a new album. I knew it was hard on all of them.

I got up and got ready to meet all the girls at Starbucks.

I was at Starbucks and nearly all of the girls were here but Jamie.

“Jaime, I missed your pretty face,” Leana screeched, “Where you been girl?” she said giving Jaime a hug as she walked in.

“Work has been keeping me busy,” Jaime replied and she must of saw the look on all our faces

‘Don’t look at me like that, you know I need to do something. I’m like a shark; if I stop moving, I die!” We all laughed at her while she just pouted. Jamie hadn’t been able to get a job since she left school and the best thing she could get was a job at Johnny’s bar.

"We’re not saying you should sponge off Brian, but we all think you should be using this time to focus on what you want to do with that degree you have, rather than serving horny old men!” Gena said.

“I like working there, and I need to do something while I’m looking for something better,” she replied, “Now quit ganging up on me and let’s get shopping!”

We all grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. I saw that Jamie hang back, so I slowed down and walked next to her.

“I understand why you’re working there, but we all do worry about you,” I said, nudging her and smiling. “Brian told Matt that you’ve just not been the same lately and he hates to see you like this.”

“I hate this too, Ali, but I just can’t be a complete failure. At least if I don’t find anything, I will have put away some money. The job pays well and I’m not about to start turning to Brian’s money just so I don’t have to work. I won’t do it!”

I knew what she meant and didn’t say anything more but gave her a quick hug and we caught up with the rest of the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter Is really just a catch up on how Alisha as been
Hope yous liked it and thank you for the comments keep them coming :D