A Time to Love

Doctors

I was sitting in mine and Matt’s room getting ready when I didn’t feel so well and I ran to the toilet and threw up after about a minute I flushed the toilet and got up and brushed my teeth getting rid of the taste maybe I shouldn’t go in to work today even though I threw up yesterday morning and went to work maybe I better go to the doctors and see if I have got some kind of bug.

I called up work telling them I wasn’t feeling to well today and that I should be in tomorrow then after that I rung up the doctors and they said they had an appointment open for tomorrow so I told them I would take it.

I was sitting around at home pretty bored since I wasn’t at work I thought that It would be good to spend some time with Jamie I got my phone and texted her telling her to come over, she soon texted back saying she would be over soon.

I went to the kitchen and got some toast for breakfast and just when I finished there was a knock at the door, I went over and opened the door to see Jamie standing there I smiled and gave her a hug and we went to sit in the lounge room.

‘So why are you off work today?’ Jamie asked

‘I threw up this morning and I did yesterday to so I thought I better have the day off and get a doctors appointment but there wasn’t one until tomorrow’ I told her

‘Do you want me to come with you?’

‘That would be good’ I said with a smile

We talked for another couple of hours before Jamie had to go and get ready for work.

‘Alright I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow at 2 yeah?’ Jamie asked hugging me

‘Yeah sounds good ill see you then’ I said waving goodbye and closing the door when she was gone out of the driveway.

I hope that that doctors appointment goes okay tomorrow I shouldn’t worry its probably just a bug that’s going around.

****

The next day I didn’t throw up which was good so I just went to work and told them I had to leave early cause I had a doctor’s appointment and they said it was fine.

I went home at 1.30 and got changed out of my work clothes and waited for Jaime to come pick me up, I hadn’t told Matt about the doctor’s appointment cause I didn’t want him to worry.

Jaime beeped her car horn and I got my stuff and locked up the house and went to get in her car.

‘Hey how are you feeling today?’ she asked when I was in the car.

‘Yeah better I didn’t throw up this morning so maybe it was just something I ate but its better just to make sure that it isn’t a flu that’s going around don’t want Matt catching it while his recording’ I told her

‘Yeah I try and be careful when I have a cold around Bri but he doesn’t seem to care when I do’ she said laughing a bit.

We got to the doctors and waited for my name to be called.

‘Miss Tonkin?’ the doctor called out

I got up and walked over into the doctors little room with Jamie walking in behind me

‘So how may I help you today?’ the doctor asked

‘Well for the past couple of mornings I have been throwing up and I just wanted to make sure that I didn’t have some kind of flu or something’ I told him, he just nodded and checked a couple of things out and then told me to go pee in a cup which was really weird, we had to wait for 15 minutes before he call me back in again.

‘Okay now I got your results back for the test and I just have to give you an ultra sound to see something’ he told me I just nodded and lay down on the chair and lifted my shirt up enough so he could put the cold stuff on my stomach.

The screen lit up and it showed what the doctor could see.

‘Congratulations Miss Tonkin you are pregnant’ he said pointing to the screen

‘I’m Pregnant?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh :) hope yous like this chapter what do you think matt will say and what do you think she will do?
Thanks for the comments and the readers xD