A Time to Love

Not Telling Yet

It has been a week since I have found out that I was two month pregnant when the doctor said those words I was worried about what Matt would think but then I was happy to become a mother.

I hadn’t told Matt yet which I had thought of many times but I’m just so scared as to what he will think I didn’t want to add to his stress of trying to get the recording right.

But is was easy so far to hide it from him I wouldn’t be really showing till I was about four month but I could feel a bit of a difference on my stomach it wasn’t as squishy as it was before it was going a bit firm but the doctor said that I wouldn’t really see a change to my stomach till about 3 months so I had only 4 weeks to tell Matt before he might notice.

I was at work doing a photo shoot for a band called black veil brides they were a band that I had listened to before and they are a very good band Matt had said that he had toured with them once before and they were awesome people.

‘Okay thanks guys that’s it now’ I told them putting the camera down.

‘Thank for doing this photo shoot on such short notice’ Andy the lead singer said to me

‘Its fine’

‘You look familiar I just don’t know were from’ Jinx said standing next to me

‘She’s Matts girlfriend you know M Shadows’ Andy told him with a duh face

‘Oh yeah I remember now I’ve seen you in some photos, how old are you’ Jinx asked

’19 nearly 20’ I told him

‘Wow you really young’ Andy said he looked kind of shocked

‘Yeah and your only 21’ I said pushing him a bit

he laughed and was going to speak but his phone went off he answered it and walked away for a second, I had packed up the rest of my stuff by time Andy had got off the phone.

‘Sorry about that it was our manger he says we have a interview in an hour so we better go’ Andy told me

‘That’s fine ill look through your photos and see what ones are the best and get Mary to call you when I have got them done’ I said

‘Thank you for doing the photo’s you’ll have to come to one of our shows and take picture of us then to’ he said giving me a hug and all the rest of the guys waved good bye and said thanks you.

I went to my little office and put my stuff away and looked at the time to see that it was 3 so that meant that I could go home.

I grabbed my keys and said good bye to the lady at the front and walked out to my car, when I walk over to my car I saw something on the window and I picked it up to see it was a note.

I opened it and it said ‘turn around’ so I did as the note said and turned around to see Matt standing there smiling, I smiled and walked over to him giving him a hug.

‘What are you doing here I thought you would still be at the studio’ I asked kissing his cheek

‘We called it early again tonight we have nearly finished most of the songs so our Manger said it was okay to leave early’ Matt told me

I was happy that I got to spend a bit more time with Matt then I normal would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter i know but my next chapter should be long xD
What do you think of Her not telling Matt yet?

Also you should go check out my new A7x story its a Jimmy love story :)

An Ever Lasting Love