A Time to Love

Telling Him

After a big day of having everyone over for a BQQ Matt and I we in bed just watching tv I had been trying to get out of him what they were announcing tomorrow at the concert but it was no good he wouldn’t let it even slip.

‘Will you be taking photos at the concert tomorrow’ Matt asked me

‘Of course when don’t I’ I said smiling

He smiled and cuddled in to me more I was sometimes a bit nervous when ever he would put his arms around me in case he would notice the different.

I had been to the doctors just a couple of days ago and he said the baby was growing just fine and that in two months if I wanted to I could fine out what it was, I still hadn’t told Matt yet but I did plan to soon.

‘Alisha what’s wrong with your stomach? It feels different’ Matt asked pressing my stomach a bit.

‘I um have something to tell you’ I said nervously he just nodded telling me to go on

I got the book out of my bedside table and got my most recent scan and handed it to him, he looked at it with a confused face then back at me.

‘Matt I’m… pregnant’ I said looking into his eyes for anything but they were just blank.

‘Say something’ I said after a minute of silent

‘How long?’ he finally spoke

‘3 months’ I said quietly

He got up out of bed and started putting some clothes on

‘Matt were are u going?’ I asked him worried

‘Out’ he said and walked out of our bedroom and then I heard the front door slam shut.

I just sat there with tears running down my face.

Matt’s p.o.v

I walked out of the house and got in my car and just drove I didn’t know were to but I just went, I wasn’t angry at her I was just shocked I mean she is three months pregnant in another 6 months there will be a little me or Alisha running around well not running around they would only be little, I smiled at the thought of that.

I stopped at a little deli that was still open and walked inside and looked at the flowers, I picked the flowers I thought Alisha would like the most and went to the register and paid for them.

I know I shouldn’t of left Alisha by herself after she had told me that, she was probably worrying about me thinking that I didn’t want the baby or that I might leave her but I do want the baby and I would never leave her I love her to much.

When I pulled up to my house I got out of the car and walked into the house and back to my room when I opened the door Alisha was asleep and I could tell she had been crying because she has tear marks on her face.

I felt bad that I was the reason she cry I knew I shouldn’t of left, I walked over to the bed with the flowers behind my back I sat down next to Alisha and moved her hair out of her face her eyes flutter open and she still looked sad.

‘Alisha I’m sorry I shouldn't of left like that’ I told her

‘No its fine I should of told you earlier’ she said sitting up

‘Still I shouldn’t of just left like that I know I made you upset I was just shocked’ I said hugging her

‘So you want the baby’ she asked I could tell she was crying by her voice

‘Of course I want the baby I wouldn’t not want it’ I told her pulling away from the hug to look in to her eyes.

‘So your happy that I’m having our baby’ she asked a small smile appearing on her face.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her and smiled.

‘Of course I’m happy babe there’s a little us going inside of you’

She smiled at me and hugged me all the worry was gone from her face, which was good.
‘I have a scan in a couple of weeks do you want to come’ she asked me I smiled and nodded then I remember I had the flowers behind me back I smiled and gave them to her and she smiled giving me a kiss and thanked me.

‘We tell the guy tomorrow cant we’ I asked her

‘Yeah we will tell them when we are at the concert’ she told me

‘I’m guessing Jaime already knows’ I asked smiling she just nodded.

‘Yeah I made her go with me when I found out I was two months’ she told me

I just nodded and smiled putting my hand on her stomach smiling, in 6 months there would be a little us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay he knows xD
What do you think? are you happy that she told him?