Status: 10/15/12 - I haven't given up on this yet, I hope you don't either xx

Moments

Four.

“Oh my God.” Lilah muttered as we drove past the venue where we’d be seeing the boys tomorrow. There was a mass of girls camped out, and it was only 11 in the morning. “I wasn’t expecting to see this many girls already.” She said.

“And here I thought we were dedicated,” I chuckled as I drove towards the beach. When we got there, we could see the sand scattered with families enjoying their summer along with more than usual teenage girls. I made my way into the parking lot and found a spot towards the back. We got out to stretch and tried finding any places for us to go.

“This place is freaking crowded.” Lilah huffed. I nodded my head in agreement and popped open the trunk. “Wait!” I looked over at my best friend and I swore I saw a light bulb go off above her head, “There’s this one secluded spot a little ways down where no one ever goes. I remember my family having a barbeque there once.” She smiled and pointed in the direction she was talking about.

“Anything sounds better than all this,” I nudged my head towards the sea of people. We gathered whatever we’d need for just now and began the walk to wherever it was Lilah was taking us. About ten minutes later we saw a path that led down to a beautifully empty piece of beach. I gave Lilah a grin as we went smack in the middle to set up our towels and such. I applied some sun screen on my skin and turned on my stomach to give the back of my legs a little sun. Lilah plugged her iPod into the small speakers she brought along and set it on shuffle. Adele’s voice was the last thing I heard before letting my eyes grow heavy and knocking out all together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Harry. Harry, wake up. HAROLD!” Louis shouted before throwing himself on top of his best friend’s sleeping body. Harry let out a grunt before swatting him away. “Oh for god’s sake, mate. Get your lazy bum up, we’re here!”

“Go away,” Harry mumbled as he buried himself further into the couch he had fallen asleep on not too long ago. Louis refused to give up and began tugging at those precious curly locks.

“Please, Haz? We need to go to the beach this instant. I don’t know when we’ll get this opportunity again and this body is in desperate need of some color!” Lou whined. Harry hardly budged. “Fine. Whenever you decide to stop being so stubborn, have someone drive you to the beach. And bring Zayn with you,” he huffed as he removed himself from the couch and grabbed the towel he set on top of the counter. Liam and Niall were already waiting in the car that would take them to the beach from the venue, since arriving in a huge tour bus would seem a bit odd.

“Is he still asleep?” Liam asked from his spot in the passenger’s seat. Louis nodded as he slid in next to Niall and they were off. About ten minutes later they found themselves driving through the parking lot. “I’m not too sure about this, lads.” Liam stated as they observed the mass of people.

“Oh hush, this will be fine.” Louis said. But as soon as those words left his mouth, they saw the back of a car with ‘CALIFORNIA GIRLS LOVE ONE DIRECTION’ written in bright red, white and blue paint. Lou slouched into his seat, defeated. He was really excited about spending the day at the beach.

“Sorry, mate.” Niall put a hand on Louis’s shoulder. They drove in the opposite direction of the way they came and began to drive away. Lou glanced out his window at the huge ocean and let out a rather dramatic sigh. Just then, he caught sight of a girl making her way to the beach, but not in the same place they had just passed. A spark of hope hit him as he watched her disappear down a path that seemed to be hidden rather nicely.

“WAIT!” he declared. The driver jolted to a stop. Liam looked back at Louis as if he were an absolute mad man. “There. I just saw a girl walk down there alone.” He pointed towards the path that led down to the beach.

“Are you sure, Lou?” Liam asked, scared his friend had lost his mind.

“Positive! Come on,” he hopped out of the car and went to inspect. Sure enough, there was nothing but sand and water, and two figures directly in the middle of it all. Louis’s face lit up. He waited on his band mates to get out of the car and follow his lead. They began walking down the path towards what they could see as two girls sitting together singing and dancing to soft music playing.

“Isn’t this a bit creepy, lads?” Niall asked as they descended downwards. The girls hadn’t seemed to hear them as they quickly approached.

Before Lou could answer, they heard a familiar tune playing. Fortunately, they were holding a conversation and didn’t seem to mind the music. A different song started up which wasn’t theirs and the girls sang along softly. Louis took this opportunity to clear his throat in hopes to get their attention. As soon as he did this one of them let out a startled squeak and they both spun around. The girl with nearly black hair and bangs resting across her forehead looked at the three boys with wide eyes and tried to pinch her friend discreetly, but Lou caught sight of it and smiled softly.

“Lovely vocals, ladies.” He said smoothly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did you miss me?” Lilah asked. She had gone to the car to grab her camera and planted herself next to me. I let out a sarcastic remark which resulted in her shoving me into the sand. What Makes You Beautiful started to play on shuffle and Lilah let out a little excited dance. Once she had her moment, we started a conversation about nothing really. Ten minutes later a Katy Perry song started and we sang along. Not even five seconds in we heard someone clearing their throat loudly behind us. Lilah shrieked and we both whipped around.

As soon as we did, I swear my heart stopped. Standing in front of us was no one other than Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam freaking Payne of One freaking Direction. I stood up slowly, not wanting to move too quickly and wake up from this beautiful dream. Lilah stood close to me and she discreetly pinched me, practically reading my mind.

“Lovely vocals, ladies.” Louis grinned. Lilah inhaled and I could nearly hear her bite her lip to refrain from screaming. I didn’t really blame her; just the sound of his accent made me want to melt into a puddle. But I realized I would have to be the sane one in this situation. There would be plenty of time to fan girl later.

“Thanks. You boys aren’t so bad yourselves,” I smiled. Niall chuckled and I prayed Lilah didn’t pass out on me.

“So, I see introductions aren’t needed then.” he replied.

“Well, they’re always welcomed. Besides, I tend to get you all confused. You are the Irish one, right?” I don’t know where in the hell this confidence came from, but I embraced it and smirked his way.

“Cheeky, I like it. I’m Louis Tomlinson, this here’s Liam Payne, and Niall Horan is the Irish one. It’s a pleasure, darling.”

“So you’re Boo Bear? Makes sense. This is my best friend Lilah Calvin, and I’m Giana Watson. The pleasure’s ours.” We all then exchanged hugs, and Lou held onto me just a bit longer to compliment me on my wit. I honestly surprised at how calm I was being. But then again, a certain curly-haired someone wasn’t here.

“What brings you lot to the beach this fine day?” Louis asked.

“I could ask you the same thing. Aren’t you supposed to be in LA for a concert?” I answered him with a question. I knew the answer; I just didn’t want either of us to seem too obsessed.

“Ah, so you are fans. Actually, our LA show was yesterday. We have today off and tomorrow we have another show.”

“We’ll be there!” Lilah squeaked out. I turned to see her face turn bright red. Niall noticed and smiled, reaching over for a high five. I smiled back; he had no idea what he was doing to her with that simple gesture.

“Oh, really? That’s well cool!” Liam smiled. Could they be anymore sweet?

“Yeah. Um, should we go? I mean, I bet you hardly ever get any free time and probably want to spend your day with just a couple of fans-“ Louis interrupted me before I could finish.

“Nonsense, you ladies were here first! But if it’s alright with you, we’d prefer to stay here where we can’t be spotted by other girls or any paps lurking.” He looked over at me. I literally had to stop myself from letting out a scoff. They were asking permission to stay on the beach with us? I wasn’t expecting that, so I had to come up with something to say.

“Y-yeah. Of course y’all can,” as soon as I said that, Louis laughed out. My eyebrows furrowed.

“What did you just say?” he asked excitedly.

“What?”

“What you called us just now.”

“Y’all?”

“Yes! Oh I love it. Say it again,” I giggled. Here was Louis Tomlinson, one fifth of the biggest boy band in the world, and he was just as immature as any normal boy. I repeated myself, to both his and Niall’s satisfaction, and dropped it. They had towels with them and set up right next to Lilah. Then they started to tug off their hoodies and shoes.

I had to hold my breath as they started removing their shirts. They were even more perfect in person. I secretly thanked God that one of the two other boys missing wasn’t here. If he had been, I really do think I would have died.

An hour after our little heart attack, we were talking as if we had known each other forever. I found myself getting along with the three of them way more than I ever thought I would have. Lou and I were teasing each other back and forth, and when he was busy ranting, I would exchange glances with Liam who made me laugh. Niall and Lilah were busy holding their own conversation majority of the time, and that made me happy. I could tell how happy she was right now, and Niall seemed really into her. Today could not be any better.

“Excuse me y’all, gotta take this,” Louis said, saying ‘y’all’ in his best American accent and rose to answer his phone. Liam scooted over towards me since Lilah and Niall were back into a deep conversation about who knows what. He nudged my shoulder and motioned towards them with a grin. I returned it and ran a hand through my hair. I looked over to the water and nudged him back.

“Up for a swim?” I asked. He nodded and we walked over to wade into the water. When he dipped under I let out an unexpected laugh. But he had gotten back up right in the middle of it and gave me questioning eyes.

“What have I done?” he smiled. I shook my head and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

“Nothing. This is just all so surreal. I feel like I’m going to wake up at any minute,” I admitted with a small grin.

“It’s very much real, babe. I actually have to thank you. I can’t tell you the last time we met a pair of fans as down to earth as you and Lilah. It’s really refreshing.” My heart nearly exploded. He was too much of a sweetheart. I breathed out a laugh.

“Well I’m glad. You guys may be super famous, but that doesn’t mean you’re not five normal guys.” I shrugged, feeling my cheeks blushing.

“Aw,” Liam smiled. I splashed him playfully and this broke out a war between us two. Right as it was getting good, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and tug me into the air. I let out a shriek and kicked my legs around. They set me down and I turned to find Louis grinning at me.

“Sorry, love. Just couldn’t resist.” I stuck out my tongue and splashed him.

“Who were you on the phone with, Lou?” Liam asked as he went over to throw an arm around my shoulder.

“Zayn, he and Harold are on their way.” I felt my body freeze at the mere sound of his name. Liam thankfully didn’t notice and they started up a conversation. I couldn’t find myself to participate. All I could think about was the fact that he was going to be here too.

There goes my cool. Lord give me the strength to not make a fool of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK.
If it weren't for SkittlesOntop , I probably wouldn't have even gotten to updating right now. Her comment really gave me the inspiration to write, which is why I'm here posting this at 3:2o in the morning... Hah :) You can all thank her!
Hope this was enough to make up for not posting in so long.

Also, I want to put a picture of Harry as a banner, but I don't know which one I should use?
If you guys want to help me out with that, I'd seriously appreciate it. And I just might update sooner, who knows..

Thanks to all you lovely subscribers, and of course anyone who's commented!
Y'all make me smile.
Xox