Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

Starbucks Always Causes drama.

The past week has been lovely, Alex has been staying with me and the girls while he and the boys have been in the city doing press and sorting things out for their tours next year. College has been pretty busy as well, so I’ve been working late into the night trying to get it all done before the Christmas holidays arrive, which are only next week.

Today I sat beside Lily in her bed as we watched the reruns of friends and drank hot chocolate while everyone else was out. It was rare for us to hang out these days as I’ve been wrapped up in my own little world with Alex and she’s been busy with Mark and their families.

“You and Alex really share something, don’t you?” Lily’s voice suddenly spoke as I’d just got distracted in Chandler kissing another bride, causing me to jump.

“Well yeah, I mean we grew up together and he moved to the US and then I did, we’ve always been kind of inseparable, until I left for here I suppose.” I replied, keeping my attention to the television.

“It’s cute, I think I can see why you haven’t moved on, he meant everything to you!”

“He did, and he does, I adore him honesty!” I said smiling as Alex’s face appeared in my head, turning I saw Lily staring at me with a smile across her face, both of us were grinning like fools, noticing this we both fell against each other and started laughing, I loved times like this.

~

The next morning the boys had an early meeting therefore Alex was walking with us girls to the Starbucks around the corner from the college to meet with the rest of the band and crew to make some more plans for next year. It was cold, rainy and this meant that none of us were talking just trying to walk as fast as we could to get out of this weather. Upon entering Starbucks to collect coffee before we all headed out separate ways from when suddenly a slight squeal made Alex jump from beside me before groaning, looking up a girl who went to college with us all was standing there with her eyes sparkling while staring at Alex, ah was all I could think.

Alex returned after around 10 minutes, in which we’d all ordered our drinks and paid and were waiting for them, he looked pretty happy now, I guess fans did that to him. Pulling me against him he pressed a light kiss against my lips before leaning his forehead against mine and smiling.

Soon enough it was time for us to all separate as the boys had all arrived and if we didn’t leave we’d all be late to our classes. The rain had got heavier and there was now a strong wind blowing through the air. Huddling under two umbrellas and rushing towards the doors, all four of us laughed as Sophia nearly slipped from running so fast. Finally we were in the building, shaking my hair from my hood, I noticed quite a few people giving me glares which was really odd, oh well.

After my classes, I went to the library to do some studying before I left to meet with the rest of the girls. I’d been sitting quietly, reading through a text book when a sudden “uhum” came from across me, glancing up to see three girls sitting in front of me I noticed the middle one as the same one from this morning in Starbucks, none of them looked very happy.

“Yes?” Was all I said.

“We have a problem with you!” The middle one said while rolling her eyes at me.

“How? I don’t even know you and you don’t even know me!” I replied before shutting my book and file.

“Miranda saw you this morning, with Alex!” The little blonde one on ‘Miranda’s’ left stated.

“Therefore, we have a problem with you” The other girl exclaimed.

Oh. Brilliant.

“What problem do you have with the fact that I’m spending time with my boyfriend?” I replied, making sure I emphasised the word boyfriend before standing and placing everything in my bag and then slinging it on my shoulder, really I couldn’t be bothered with this right now.

However as I stood from the table they all did too.

“Inform us on how wait no, why he is dating you, who would? Typical slut!” Miranda muttered before stepping towards me.

“Me, a slut? How many guys have you dated this year?” I replied before stepping around her and making my way to the door, but not before she had the chance to grab my wrist, pull me around and slam her hand across my cheek. Forcing myself to not retaliate, I just shook my head and turned away, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

~

Meganne’s voice pulled me out of my trance, I’d been back at the apartment for around 20 minutes but I hadn’t admitted what had happened, everyone had probably not believed my lie about a door hitting one side of my face, and they obviously wanted to ask me, I’d kept avoiding Alex’s face for the entire time I’d been back, I kind of felt like I’d betrayed him.

“Livi?”

Glancing up I saw everyone staring at me, concern written across everyone’s faces.

“Hm?”

“Admit it now, where did you really get the mark?” She asked.

Sighing, I knew I couldn’t lie to her anymore.

“I got into a disagreement with someone, that’s all.”

“Who?” It wasn’t Meganne this time, it was Rian.

“Some girl called Miranda or something!” I said while rolling my eyes.

“Hey, the girl in Starbucks was called Miranda, oh shit” Alex muttered as I caught his eyes.

Brilliant.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah this is the same, I just edited the grammar and punctuation.