Just Being With You

Introductions

"You are in so much trouble" Sarah laughed as I told her what had happened on the phone with Helen. "Shut up, I didn't even do anything wrong. Seriously, I spent the night at a guys house. Most girls our age do a lot worse" I sighed, reaching for the bowl of popcorn sitting between us on the sofa. We had decided to be lazy and watch The Devil Wears Prada with our face masks on, but the film was paused whilst Sarah laughed at me for what had happened. "Most girls our age aren't as famous as you" she pointed out as she stuffed a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "Sarah, popcorn isn't going out of fashion. You can take longer than a second to eat it" I told her, grinning to show that I was joking. "Schuff up" she mumbled through her mouthful as my phone beeped. Sarah grabbed it and ran around the room, "Hey Emme, I really like you. I was wondering when you want to meet up. Love Harry" she recited, putting on a high pitched, girly voice.
"Shut up Sarah. Give me the phone." I told her as I noticed her typing something. "Sarah! Give me the phone! GIVE ME THE PHONE!!" I shouted as I chased her around the room. She cackled with laughter as she screamed "SENT" I ran over and tackled her, "What did you say?" I shouted, grabbing the phone out of her hand.

Hey Harry, last night was intense. I think I'm in love with you. Kisses, Emme.

I looked up slowly, "I am going to kill you" I told her, narrowing my eyes as she screamed and began running around the flat laughing. After tackling her to the ground and making her promise never to touch my phone again I settled down onto the sofa. I was about to press play when Sarah gave me a weird look. "Uh, you might want to text him to say it was a joke." she reminded me. "Oh, fuck. Yeah" I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Sorry about that text message, it wasn't me, it was my friend. You don't have to worry, I'm not in love with you.
I pressed send and went back to watching the film when my phone beeped again.

Yeah, that's what they all say :) H

I laughed out loud, showing Sarah the message. "Ooh, you like him" she accused me, shovelling yet more popcorn into her mouth. I had to admit, I couldn't deny it.

Two days later Sarah and I arrived at Harry's flat armed with DVD's and sweets. He'd invited us over the day before, saying that the boys didn't believe what had happened, despite the pictures circulating the web and occupying the front page, plus Louis' witness account. Apparently I was their "Idol".
An excited looking Louis opened the door in a onesie, "Emme!" he shouted before dragging me through the door and into the living room where the boys were sitting. Harry looked up at me and smiled, "Hey Emme, these are the guys. Guys this is Emme and her friend Sarah" he said as if I didn't know and all the boys walked over to introduce themselves.

"Hey, I'm Niall." the blonde one said with a grin.
"I'm Zayn" another dark haired one said, smirking as Harry watched.
"I'm Liam" the third one, with similar hair to Justin Bieber said, looking from me to Harry with a wide smile on his face.

After the introductions I walked over to Harry with a smile and sat down next to him. "So what are we going to watch?" I asked. Harry grinned, "Sex and The City" and I groaned. "Oh God, my mum is in that film. She talks about sex, like, the whole way through." I told him and he began to laugh with Sarah as the rest of the boys gaped. "Ew, doesn't that creep you out?" Zayn asked. "Yes, I find it so disturbing. When I was fifteen all of my friends were going to watch the 'sexy' film that my mum was in. Thank God she doesn't have sex in it though." I said, as Harry carried on laughing, joined by everybody else. My mum, Kristin Davis, had agreed not to have sex in the film, which i think was partly because of me.
"It's disgusting though, they mention her having sex and I was like, 'What the fuck?'" I said. "You're childhood must have been so cool. Both of your parents are like, so famous" Niall said once he'd recovered from his laughing fit. "Duh, state the obvious much?" Louis said, snorting at Niall's comment.
I nodded slightly, not bothering to tell them that it hadn't been all that great. "Please don't make me watch that film. It was damaging enough the first time." I said, trying to ignore the look on Harry's face when I immediately changed the subject.
"Let's watch Sorority Row" shouted Niall and everybody nodded in agreement. Except me. "Fine, but I get scared easily and blood makes me want to gag" I announced and Liam laughed at me. "I'm sure Harry won't mind if you cuddle him when you get scared." he said with a smirk until Harry threw a cushion in his face.

As it turned out, Harry didn't mind me grabbing hold of him when I get scared, in fact he didn't let go of me after the first time I did it, although I was sure he could feel my heart racing through my clothes. "Ugh, get a room you two" Louis said with a frown to show his distaste at the position he found Harry and I in at the end of the film. I was lying in between Harry's legs with my head on his shoulder as his hands wrapped around my stomach. "You are such a dick" Harry told him, and I was pretty sure he glared, although I couldn't quite see from where I was. "Louis, you are the one resting your head on Niall's ball sack" I told him, smirking as his head immediately shot up and everybody began to laugh. "Wait, what did I miss?" a sleepy Niall asked after he'd finally opened his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them! Anyway, hopefully I'll have the next chapter out soon so until then please leave a comment! :D
Outfit:
Top: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/179751
Shorts: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/179756?cm_sp=we_recommend-_-179756-_-slot2