Status: Finished!

Playground Love

Busted

I feel her move next to me. My eyes open and I see her stretch every limb of her body. She yawns and moans as she does, then sits up and sighs. Her hair is sticking up in random places but she looks fucking gorgeous either way. She turns to me and notices that I'm watching her, her cheeks turn a light red and she lifts up the sheets to cover herself up.
I chuckle and sit up on my elbow. “Nothing I haven't seen before.”, I murmur. She giggles and steps off the bed.
“I'm still a little shy.”
Fuck, she is so innocent.
She gets up and starts to walk towards the bathroom. I grab onto the sheets so when she walks, they fall to the floor.
“Tony!-”, she squeals and turns to me. She covers her breasts with her hands, her mouth in a shape of a circle.
I laugh and get off the bed, wrapping the sheets around me. “Sorry. I had to.”, I say and walk to her. She looks down, her cheeks fully red now.
Her wonderful curves, her hips, and those lovely hickeys I left on her chest. I go up to her, she freezes where she's at and put my hand behind her back. I push her to me and her hands fall to her sides. The feel of her soft breasts against my chest gets me going. She's still looking down so I put my finger underneath her chin. The first move I made on her way back when we were moving things around in the house..
I raise her head up so she could looks at me. Her reaction just like the first time.
Those olive green eyes glistening, her full lips in a small pucker..
“You're gorgeous.”, I say and kiss the side of her neck. I pull her even closer and let the sheets drop. Nothing separating us.
I haven't had morning wood in a long while.
My hands move slowly to her middle.. I feel her heart beat faster.
I want to make her feel good again, I want to make her see stars. So I run my finger inside her and she immediately moans out in pleasure. Her head leans on the inside of my neck, her nails dig into my back. I grin and kiss her head as I keep rubbing.
Then, she pulls away. I stare at her.
Oh fuck, did I do something wrong?
“I- I was j-just going to take a quick shower-”, she stutters out.
Wait- what?
“Oh- well..”
She stares at me, wide-eyed, then bites her lower lip. Her hands reach in between her thighs and I realize what she wants now.
This couldn't get any fucking better.

Spoke too soon.

Thank god my shower could fit two people.
I lift her up, her legs wrap around me, and I thrust into her.
“Does that feel okay?”, I ask- or moan out. I know that she's still pretty delicate to sex- gotta take it easy. Wow, that thought just turned me on even MORE.
Her head falls back. “Fuuuck.”, she moans.
Fuck in a good way or bad way?
So I thrust into her three more times. This time- she scratches my back. The warm water running down our bodies.
“Oh god.. Oh god, Tony.”, she whimpers.
“Baby, are you okay?”, I force myself to say. My head is spinning in circles. She feels so damn good, it's unexplainable.
She nods quickly and pats the side of my head. “Mmhmm, Mmhmm.. faster, Tony.. Fast-”, she moans out hurriedly.
I cant help but laugh.
She tries to collect herself. “W-what? Why are you laughing?”
“Nothing- nothing.. You're just so...”
I thrust into her- hard.
“Oh fuck!!”, she yells.
I don't even need to finish my sentence.

Her body falls, limp on mine. I move her wet hair out of her face. She's breathing heavily and her eyes are shut. She kisses my chest and does small circles with her index finger on my thigh. I want to be like this forever.
I want to consume her body into mine.
Then I hear this loud banging. I ignore it this time, but then right when it stops- it starts up again. Paloma looks up at me, shocked.
“What was that?”, she asks.
I turn my head and try to see if it starts again.
And it does.
“Tony?! Tony are you in there?!”
It's Mike.
“It's Mike, he's knocking.”
“Oh fuck- oh shit! What time is it?!”, Paloma says turning the shower off.
We get out of the shower. I give her a towel and she wraps it around her self.
“It's barley seven.”, I say glancing at the clock.
“I need to get back in my room, Tony.”, she says searching for her clothes. “I- fuck! Where's my damn bra?!”
I shimmy on some fresh boxer briefs and walk to my side of the bed. I yank out her black bra from under my pillow and hand it to her. She smiles and snaps it on.
“Paloma, baby, relax. It's okay. It's only Mike.”
She shakes her head and slides on her black lace panties. “I have a feeling it's about Jaime, Tony.”
The banging on the door starts up again. “Tony!! Open the door, man!”, Mike yells.
“I'm gonna go get the door.”, I say while pulling on a gray shirt.
I walk to the the front door and unlock it. Mike stares at me.
“Damn dude, you sleep like a fucking rock.”, he says.
I chuckle. “Sorry- I was- uh- taking a shower. What's up?”
Mike sighs. “Jaime's gone.”
“What?”
“He came into my room at about 3:30 in the morning all drunk and shit. Vic and I put him to bed- but when we woke up this morning, he wasn't there. He's gone. His car isn't in the pool room either.”
“Fuck..”
“I know! He isn't answering his phone of course. I have no idea where he could be. And Paloma won't open her door either. I'm getting worried.
I look down nervously. “Let me just put some pants on- we'll look for him.”
Mike nods. “Alright man.”
He starts to walk away and I start to shut the door. I turn away and see Paloma walk in the living room.
She bends down to pick up her shirt and looks up.
“Oh- dude I almost forgot to tell you-”, I hear Mike say.
Paloma's face turns to me. At first, it's relaxed, then it turns into shocked. She isn't looking at me anymore- she's looking at..
I turn around and see Mike make eye contact with her. They stare at each other for a good minute.
“Oh my god.”, I hear Paloma say. She sticks her shirt to her chest and runs off into my bedroom.
My eyes are wide as I turn to look at Mike.
“What the fuck...”, Mike says.
I'm silent.
“Tony? What the fuck-”, he starts to say until Vic cuts him off.
“Mike! He's over at Vanessa's place! She just called me. He's not in good shape.”, Vic says coming up from behind him.
Mike doesn't brake eye contact with me.
“Mike! Hello!?”, he says, waving his hand in front of his face.
Mike points at me, his eyes wide. “We need to fucking talk. A-S-A-P.”, he says. Vic gives him a confusing look.
They walk away and I slowly shut the door.
Fuck.
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck- Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!
“He fucking saw me!!”, Paloma yells, coming out from my room fully dressed now. She's combing her long wet hair. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!”, she curses.
“Calm down! I'll handle it! Mike is cool- he won't tell anyone. We're gonna talk this over- I'll handle it!”
“Tony!!! If Jaime finds out! He's gonna- oh fuck! I'm dead! You're dead! You saw what he did to me because of Matt! I have the fucking bruises to prove it! He's gonna kill you! Us!”, she cries. Her eyes filling up with tears.
I grab her softly by her shoulders. “Calm. Down. Paloma. He wont find out, okay? Everything is going to be okay. I promise. I'm right here- I won't let anything happen to you. I'll handle this, okay?”
She stares into my eyes.
“You got that??”
She nods.
“Do you trust me?”
She nods again.
“Okay then.”
She hugs me tight. “I love you.”
I squeeze her. “I love you.”, I say back.

Paloma comes walking up next to me, our hands held together. We get to the front door and we drop our hands to our side and enter.
Vic looks over to us.
“Paloma? How did you get there?”
She walks past me and enters the kitchen. “I- I went to-"
“She went to go look for Jaime.”, Mike says. I look up at him, he glances at me.
“Really?”, Vic asks.
“Yah. She left early.”
Vic nods. “That's great. You're not holding a grudge.”
“I wouldn't say that.”, Paloma says. “Okay- where is he?”
“At Vanessa's.”, he answers.
She looks confused. “Who?”
“Oh- right.. You don't know her yet.”
Paloma looks up at me. I sigh. “She's Jaime's girlfriend.”
“He has a girlfriend?”
Mike nods. “They've been together for a while now.”
She sits down and stares at the table. “Guess we really don't know each other.”, she murmurs.
“He was going to tell you, Paloma. He wanted you to meet her..”, Vic says.
She looks back up. “I don't care. I don't care-”
Uh oh. She's mad now.
“The point is that he's safe. With his girlfriend. Good. Case solved.”, she says and gets up.
“Well- you shouldn't get angry, Paloma. He's not the only who has secrets.”, Mike says.
I can practically feel Paloma's heart drop to the floor. She looks down.
“I'll be in my room.”
I give Mike a look. He sighs and looks away.
“Paloma-”, I say. She stops and looks at me.
I raise my eyebrows at her. “You okay?”, I murmur.
She forces a smile for me. “I'm fine.”
Then walks off.
I hear the door to her room close and I turn to Mike. “Seriously, Mike?!”, I whisper sharply.
“It's the fucking truth.”
“You don't know what you're fucking saying-”
“Then set me straight then man! Because I'd be glad to know what's going on!”
“Whoa guys!”, Vic says. “What the hell is going on?!”
Mike and I fall silent.
“Nothing.”, I finally say. “Absolutely nothing.”
Vic gives me a confused look.
The front door opens, Vanessa and Jaime walk in.
We all walk towards them, breaking the tension.
“Jaime! What happened man?!”, Vic says. Jaime looks so out of it and tired.
“My head is KILLING me.”, he says in a sleepy tone.
“He drank so much. I couldn't even stop him.”, Vanessa says. She pats Jaime's shoulders and fixes his messy hair. “He just needs some sleep. He didn't sleep all night.”
Vic and Mike nod. “Let's get you to bed, Hime.”, Vic says.
“Wait- where's Paloma?! Is she okay?! Where is she?! I need to talk to her!”, he says pulling away from Vanessa.
Mike grabs his arm and walks him towards his room. “Not right now you're not.”
“I need to tell her I'm sorry! Fuck! She needs to meet you!”, he says and points to Vanessa.
She shakes her head. “Not today, baby, not today... tomorrow, okay?”
He gives her a pained look. Jaime makes eye contact with me.
“Tony! I missed you- talk to her for me? Please.”
Oh fuck. This is when the guilt punches me right in the gut.
“He will, Jaime. He will.”, Mike says. I look down.
It hurts.
Mike walks Jaime into his room, then seconds later comes back.
“I gave him Advil. He'll be okay.”, Mike says walking back.
Vanessa nods. “Take care of him for me, okay? He's so sad. He really regrets doing that to her. He really does. He would do anything to take it back. To start all over.”
“Paloma will understand. She's a mature girl.”, Mike says. “If not- Tony can talk some sense into her. Right, Tony?”
He glances at me and I clear my throat.
“Yah- yah. She'll understand.”, I say and nod.
Vanessa nods and Vic stares at Mike and I confused.
“Well- I have to head out. I'll call later on okay?”
We all nod and she says her goodbyes.
Once she leaves, the tension quickly comes back.
“Vic, you should go check on Paloma.”, Mike says staring at me.
Vic nods. “I will. Good idea.”
He walks away and now its only Mike and I.
Shit.
Mike walks up to me. He crosses his arms in front of him.
“I really think we need to talk about something. Something important.”, He says.
I let out a deep sigh.
“I guess we do..”, I say slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp...
:|

Feedback would be great, of course!!!
:-)