Status: Finished!

Playground Love

Show Me Then

I come out of the restroom and find Paloma and Mike talking on the couch. I walk up to them and they both look up at me.
“Well- I’m gonna go see what’s up with Jaime.”, Mike says standing up. He pats my back as he walks off. 
I sigh and sit down next to Paloma.
I lean my head on her shoulder and she puts her arm over me, rubbing my arm.
“What’s up?”, she asks.
“It was Stephanie.”
I feel her tense up. “Oh…”
I get closer to her and lay my head on top of her soft breasts. She plays with my hair and it feels pretty good. I shut my eyes and wish I didn’t have to deal with Stephanie. I just want to fall asleep here. 
Well- I want to have sex with Paloma first, then have sex with her again, then hold her in my arms, then sleep.
I smile at my own gay thoughts. I don't want to deal with anything right now.
“Is everything okay?”, she asks softly. 
“Not really. But there’s nothing you have to worry about. We’re breaking up.” I state it as a fact.
Her hands stop playing with my hair for a second- then they start up again. “Wow.. Really?”
I nod. “Well, yeah. Eventually I was.. And It’s just not right doing it over the phone. Besides- she said I ‘deserve an explanation.’ Whatever that means.”
“I’m sorry, Tony.”
I look up at her. “For what?”
She sighs and I sit up straight. 
“You two have been dating for quite some time now… This is probably pretty tough..”
I chuckle and hold her hand. “Look, when you get into a relationship- you’re supposed to feel something, right?”
She looks at me confused. 
“Okay- for example, us… We both feel that… -this is cheesy as fuck, but that spark, right? We love each other. We feel it.”
She nods.
I touch her soft cheek. “What I feel with you, I don’t feel with her.. At all. I’ve never even felt anything remotely close to how I feel for you, for her. It’s like, we were together and we say we love each other, but there’s actually nothing there. I ‘dun know- it’s all just fucking gone. Everything has been automatic and fake with her. And none of us are fighting it. We practically let it go- we don’t care.”
Or the fact that she found a new dick to suck on, but I'll keep that comment to myself.
“Hmm.”, I hear her say. 
“Hmm?”
She grins and gives me a quick kiss. “Well.. Hmm.. I love you.”, she simply says. “A lot.”
I smile and kiss her neck. She's too fucking cute.
“No way, me too. Fuck.”
She giggles. “Tony- Tony stop-“, she laughs out. I put my hand under her shirt and tickle her sides. I love the way she giggles. She tries pulling my hands out from under her shirt.
Then- there’s a knock on the door. “Company’s here!!!!”, we hear Jaime yell from all the way in his room. “Company!!”
Paloma laughs and I stand up. “Good luck.”, she says looking up at me. I look around and make sure Jaime isn’t approaching, and I bend down to kiss her soft lips. 
“I’ll see you soon.”
She nods and waves me off. “Go- go.”
I walk to go answer the door. Stephanie takes her sunglasses off and smiles. “Tony.”
I pull off a grin and sigh. “You ready?”
She nods. “Where is everyone?”
“Paloma is watching TV, Mike is probably in his room smoking or something, Vic and Jaime are in Jaime’s room doing whatever the fuck- I don’t know- This doesn't matter, Stephanie.”
She nods. “Right. Well, let’s go to your condo.”
“Yup. Let’s.”
She sets her purse down on the small kitchen table. I sit down on the table and she takes a seat right across from me. 
It’s quiet for what seems like minutes- long, dragging, minutes. My thoughts are consumed of what Paloma might be thinking is going on right now. She's probably pretty paranoid.... Nahh, she knows I'm all hers. She knows.
“Talk, Stephanie.”, I finally say, rubbing my eyes. Focus on right now.
Ugh- fuck, but I’m already over this. 
She sighs. “Well.. I honestly don’t even know where to start…”
I lean in and sigh. “How about that explanation you said you owed me? When you stopped caring about me.”
She looks down and shakes her head. “Don’t be a jerk to me, please.”
I take my cap off and set it on the table, then run my hands through my hair. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Stephanie. I’m just really fucking confused and fed up with all of this.”
She nods. “I know. I know. I don’t blame you, though.”
Silence again. 
“Okay.. Well.. How about I start to where it all happened.”, she says. 
I stare at her, confused. “To where what happened?”
She puts her hands over her mouth and takes in a deep breath, then lets it out.
This isn’t just going to be a break up- it’s going to be a fucking confessional.

~

After Tony left to talk with Stephanie, Mike and Jaime came to join me to watch a movie on TV. Vic went to hang out with some friends. 
“Jaime?”, I ask. 
“Hmm?”, he says looking at the screen. 
“What were you doing earlier with Vanessa?”
He looks at me with the corner of his eyes, then back to the TV. 
“Oh- nothing. Just.. Buying some things…”, he grins. I shrug it off. Probably nothing I need to know about.
“So… When do you think I could.. You know… Talk with her..?”
Jaime and Mike both turn their heads to me. Jaime’s mouth falls open a bit, shocked. 
“You- you really wanna talk with her?”, he says. 
I let out a laugh and nod. “Well- yeah. I think it’s time I meet your girlfriend.. Is that okay?”
Mike and Jaime look at each other with shocked expressions. 
“No- no! T-that’s great! Of course!”, Jaime stutters out. I smile and nod. 
“Alright. Cool.”
I see Jaime smile at Mike, Mike laughs and pats his arm. 
We focus our attention back on the TV.
A couple hours later, it’s already dark outside. Tony and Steph are, I guess, still talking. 
Jaime stretches as the credits to the movie roll on. “Damn. Tony and Steph must be… having a GOOD ‘talk’.”, he says motioning quotation marks when he says the word talk. 
That gets me pretty jealous and annoyed, to be honest. Even though I know that’s not what they’re doing.. 
Mike chuckles as he sees my expression. “Nah. They’re breaking up.”, he says to Jaime straight out. 
Just then, we hear some talking going on from outside. 
I stand up and walk to the window next to the door and see Stephanie walking towards the gate, holding a medium sized box. Tony stops right behind her and she turns to him, then they wave at each other. 
She starts to walk away, then turns back to him and gives him a hug. He slowly wraps his arms around her, hugging her back. 
They hug for some seconds. Tony’s eyes are shut as he’s hugging her. This hurts him a lot.. Why wouldn’t it? He was with her for three years. 
They finally pull away and she walks to her car. Tony watches until the car drives off, then turns back to his condo. He’s gonna want some time for his self. I’ll let him be. 
“What do you think happened?”, Jaime murmurs behind me. I sigh and step away from the window. 
“I- I don't know..”, I say looking down.
Mike chuckles. “They broke up man! Dur.”
Jaime sighs and nods. “We all saw it coming, I guess.”
Mike yawns and starts to walk to his room. “He’ll be okay. They weren’t meant to be together I guess. Tony has way better options.” He gives me a quick glance.
I look down, a bit ashamed. 
“Well- I’ll talk to him tomorrow and see what’s up. Paloma, when do you wanna hang with Vanessa?”
I look at Jaime and shrug. I forgot about that. “Whenever she’s available.”
He nods. “Alright. I’ll hit her up. Right now, Jaime is sleepy. So-“
Mike laughs. “Jaime, go to bed.”
We all head to our rooms and I lay down on my bed, waiting for a text from Tony. 
I’m already dozing off, but at around midnight, my phone vibrates. 
I read Tony's text. 
‘Is everyone asleep?’
‘Yup..’
‘Could you come over then, please?’
‘Of course.’
I crawl out my window carefully and walk to his condo. He’s already there with the door open. He grins and gives me a small kiss on my cheek. We walk inside and I sit down on his couch, he sits down right next to me. 
He’s looking down at his lap with a straight face. 
“So, what happened, Tone?”, I say and move his hair out of his face. 
He sighs and turns to me. The look in his eyes, it looks he’s about to cry. 
Concerned, I scoot closer to him and hold his hand. “Tony? Tony what happened?”
He runs his hands through his hair and rubs his face. “I don’t want you to feel like this is taking a huge toll on me… Because I have you. You’re amazing and I love you and-“
“No, no.. It’s okay, Tony. I understand, alright? Just tell me what happened.. What did she say?”
“She said a lot of things to me. A lot…”
I touch his lap and he makes eye contact with me. 
“She was.. She was cheating on me.”, he says. His voice cracks a bit and he looks back down. “All this time.. She was cheating.”
I feel my heart break. 
“Oh.. Tony…”, I say sympathetically and put my arm over him. “I’m so sorry..”, I murmur in his neck. 
I pull away and he looks back up at me, his eyes watery. 
“She said- she said that Jamie introduced them at a club...”, he says slowly, looking off in the distant. “At a fucking club, her fucking best friend.. introduced them... Four months ago..”, he whispers out. 
“Tony…”, I whisper shaking my head. “Oh my god…”
“Four. Fucking. Months. Ago…”, his voice gets a bit louder.
He let’s out a deep breath and looks back at me. “She was cheating on me for four months…”
“Tony-“
“I didn’t yell at her. I didn’t say anything. All I did was nod my head. Obviously, we broke up with each other. I’m not hurt about the brake up at all… Just the fact that she- she was cheating on me. I know that I have been doing the same- but it just hurts that she has been doing this for four months. Why didn't I see it coming...”, he says emotionless.
I don’t know what to say. Think of something, Paloma! Come on… 
But nothing comes to my mind. All I want to do is hold him in my arms and make that pain go away and take all of that bullshit Stephanie did out of his mind and out of his life. That’s all. 
Right as I’m about to pull him in for a hug, he grabs me and pulls me to his chest. “I love you, Paloma. I love you so much.”, he says. 
I squeeze him tight. “Tony- Tony I love you too.”, I whisper. 
“This hurts, Paloma. I'm not going to lie. What she did was... fucked up.. four months? Come on...“
“I know.. I know..”
“-but it’s done. It’s over with. I can’t linger on it and I won’t either. I have you. That’s all that matters. I have you and that’s all that matters now. I love you.”
He pulls away and I smile at him. He grins and kisses me. 
“Stay with me, Paloma?”, he asks. 
I kiss his lips once more. “You don't even need to ask, Tony.”
We walk to his bedroom and I strip from clothes as he strips from his. He pulls the sheets over our bodies and we hug each other closely. 
“Tony?”, I whisper. He kisses my chest gently. 
“Yes?”
“You’re the best that’s happened to me.”
He looks up at me and pulls me in for a kiss. “You have no idea how much I love you.”, he murmurs. 
I smile and he crawls right on top of me. “No idea, Paloma.. You have no idea…”, he whispers as he kisses my neck and feels my breasts. “So I guess I just HAVE to show you..”
I laugh. “Show me then.”
I put my hand behind his back and grab a handful of his thick hair as he thrusts deep into me.

Oh yeah, this boy loves me. 
This boy loves me a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is soooo cheesy.
And don't worry, Stephanie will be back.... dun dun DUNNNN.
...
:|

Alright, y'all need to give me some feedback. I need it to keep me motivated.