Sequel: Angel Eyes
Status: finished with part two on the way :D

Die Romantic

Hey it's Jazzi! This story is about a girl name Shiloh and her new life. She was once a normal teenage girl until she auditioned for the band 30 Seconds to Mars and made it in. She is now the new guitarist taking over for Matt. She now lives in L.A. with Jared Leto, Shannon Leto, and Tomo Milicevic. Together they make the band 30 Seconds To Mars. After she moved to L.A. when she was 17 Jared helped her acting and singing career bloom. She is friends with many other bands. The bands and people involved in this story are 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared, Shannon, and Tomo, Black Veil Brides, Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Jinx, Christian Coma, and Jake Pitts, William Control a.k.a Willliam (WiL) Francis, and my friend Cassie. I DO NOT OWN any of the band names or the people in them. Although I do own Shiloh. This is a fan fiction about these bands. I do not own the titles to any songs or bands named. This story takes place FOUR years after Shiloh joins the band on a tour that turns her life upside down. Also the band Avenged Sevenfold comes into the story in chapter 16 so make sure you read that chapter. They remain in the story from then on.

Image

Hello, My name is Shiloh. I'm in the band 30 Seconds to Mars. I auditioned and made it in four years ago when I was 17. I am now almost 21. 30 Seconds to Mars has always been my favorite band. I was so happy when I got that phone call saying I was the newest member. When I joined I became the new guitarist. With joining the band I also became an actress and singer thans to help from Jared. I am an actress, singer, song writer, director, screen writer, artist, drummer guitarist, author, and much more. It's a lot of work and a lot to deal with. i wouldn't be any of these things if it weren't for this band and my amazing family the Echelon. They all mean the world to me, especially Jared, Shannon, and Tomo. i am five foot six inches, 20 years old, slender body, and I am currently dating Jared. Yes I know he is my band mate and he is also much older than me, but I don't care what you think, he is the love of my life. I have put out three albums in the past four years along with 4 movies and a two year tour called Mars 300. What you are about to read is the story of what turned my life upside down.
  1. Chapter 1
    When Shiloh meets WiL
  2. Chapter 2
    Hidden Feelings
  3. Chapter 3
    Closer
  4. Chapter 4
    Two Goths, One Room
  5. Chapter 5
    Tattoos And A Tour
  6. Chapter 6
    Cuddled On The Couch
  7. Chapter 7
    The Kiss
  8. Chapter 8
    Safe In Your Arms
  9. Chapter 9
    A Tender Moment
  10. Chapter 10
    Getting To Know You
  11. Chapter 11
    Your Kiss My Bite
  12. Chapter 12
    Sex In The Venue
  13. Chapter 13
    Bar Fight And A Wife
  14. Chapter 14
    Embarrassing Moments And Make Up Sex
  15. Chapter 15
    Music Video And A Wet Concert
  16. Chapter 16
    A Party With Avenged Sevenfold And Tattoos
  17. Chapter 17
    The Proposal
  18. Chapter 18
    Who Do You Really Love
  19. Chapter 19
    The Answer