Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

All the wind blows and the angels sing.

Ten minutes in, Nikki was dancing like there was no tomorrow, she’s always loved dancing. “I’m gonna grab some beer’s Gerard said.

“Sure,” Nikki said. He walked up the dark dirty steps to the bar area. He placed his order with the bartender.

“Hey, are you going out with that Sophie chick?” the barman asked.

“No, she’s just my friend, why?” Gerard asked.

“I was thinking I might ask her out,” he said, rubbing his face.

“She’s got a boyfriend,” he lied. He walked down the steps guiltily glancing back at the guy serving. When he got back down to Nikki, he noticed the music had slowed down dramatically. She was dancing with some dark haired guy he’d never met. This was not the type of dancing he was used to. Even with James it wasn’t this, extreme. She had a leg wrapped around his; she bent backwards her hair falling everywhere. She swung round whilst hanging upside down before going back up and putting her arms around his neck. “Soph!” he said walking over and, err, interrupting. “Here’s your beer,” He said handing it over.

“Thanks,” she said taking a sip. Gerard was jealous. He wanted her so badly. He downed his beer.

“I’m just going the toilet,” he said walking off.

“Yeah, I’ll come with you,” the guy said.

“Oh joy!” Gerard muttered sarcastically to himself.

On the way out, Gerard stopped and turned to the guy he now knew as Jorje. “Look, I don’t know you but stay way form N- Sophie.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t know who you think you are trying to dictate me, but either way, I’m gay!” he said laughing at the serious expression on Gerard’s face.

“Oh,” he said, rubbing the back of his head embarrassedly. “Sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it!” Jorje said patting his arm. “So, you’re into Sophie?” He asked meaning Nikki of course.