Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

She'll never notice me!

Day’s later, Nikki and Gerard had just left school. Not left as in, finished for the day. Left as in, got bored half way through so walked out. They went wondering into the less urban part of Jersey. It got to the point where there were no back to back houses. Just a mansion every big bunch of trees. They dawdled into a wood occasionally jumping small tree trunks. Then out of nowhere, the wood ended and they walked straight into a field of...

“Well that’s allot of big ass yellow flowers,” Gerard said picking one out of the ground and tucking it behind her ear. “You look really beautiful you know,” he said, gently stroking her cheek for a second before snapping it back. “Sorry!” He said and sat down uncomfortably.

“Its ok,” she said picking one up herself and dissecting the flower with her fingernail. Gerard laid down crushing a few helpless flowers. Nikki lied down too but the opposite way to Gerard but so that their heads were next to each other but upside down. “See that cloud,” she said pointing to the sky. “It looks like a giraffe.”

“What?!” He asked.

“The cloud looks like a giraffe!” She said convincingly.

“Sure,” he said, throwing a leaf at her.

“Sure,” she said in a mocking voice.

“Don’t you make fun of me!” He said tickling her mercilessly.

“Gerard!” She said in a warning tone between giggles.

“Yes?” He answered in a smart ass tone; making her laugh more. Fifteen minutes later he’d finally given in. His fingers twitched. He placed his index finger under her chin and his thumb on top of it and drew her face near. First he placed a sweet innocent closed mouth kiss on her lips, just to check her reaction. When he didn’t hear a definite protest, the deepened the kiss.

“Gerard are you asleep?!” He heard her yell and start shaking him. He opened his eyes to see her sitting above him. “You fucking fell asleep whilst I was talking to you!”

“Sorry, what did you say?” He said, slightly depressed at the fact kissing her was all a dream.

“Doesn’t that cloud look like a giraffe?”

“I think we should probably go now,” Gerard suggested.

“Yeah, I’m really hungry!” Nikki said.

“You eat a candy bar on the way here!” He said throwing a flower at her noticing that she still had the one he gave her behind her ear.

“So! Trying to say I’m fat?!” She asked in mock shock.

“No, no, no, no! You’re the furthest thing from fat, trust me!” He said poking her in the side.

“Whatever,” she said smacking him lightly upside the head.