Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

She likes 'em with a mustache

“Nik, you’re gonna look better than Ash at the wedding,” Tom said throwing her a beer. He’d just looked through the pictures on Ashling’s camera. Ashling gave him an ‘excuse me’ look and hit him upside the head with a pillow.

“So when are you getting married?” Nikki asked.

“Uhhmm,” Both Ashling and Tom murmured.

“You’re buying things for it and you haven’t even set a date?”

“Ok, we’ll do it now?” Tom suggested.

“Yeah, what date is it today?”

“October 20th,” Nikki yawned, guessing this conversation was going to put her to sleep.

“Ok, how about... June, 15th?” Ashling recommended.

“No,” Nikki said. “My birthday!!” Nikki said, frustrated, when she was met with blank faces. Ashlings and Tom’s mouth was curved in an ‘o’ shape, they felt guilty for forgetting her birthday. “I think you have it on a beach in Hawaii in August... At night!”

“Then what’d be the point of it being on the beach if it’s at night?” Tom asked.

“Err, there isn’t one?” Nikki asked more than answered. “Have we got any chocolate?”

“Go check for yourself you lazy bitch!” Ashling laughed.

“Oh, sorry! Did I offend the bride-to-be who doesn’t even have a date set?”

“Watch it Missus, I could always take that dress back!”

“You wouldn’t!” Nikki gasped.

“I would!” Ashling retorted.

“Wouldn’t!”

“Would!”

“Wouldn’t!”

“Didn’t you want chocolate?” Tom added, amused by their childish behaviour.

“Yar, yar!” she said in a Swedish accent. Ashling put her hands together to look like she was praying.

“Please God; never let her do that again.”

Nikki rolled her eyes then went into the kitchen on her search for chocolate. She checked every cupboard and every hiding place she knew of. And there was not one tiniest bit of it.

“Ashy, there is none!” Nikki pouted and sat crossed legged on the floor.

“I worry about your mental stability,” Ashling stated throwing her some chocolate she’d hidden behind the couch.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that,” Nikki said her mouth filled with chocolate.

“Whatever!” Ashling grunted, she and Tom were well, as good as eating each others faces.

“Ew! Get a room!”

“We have one but you know what’ll happen if we use it,” Tom smirked.

“I’m gonna hurl!” Nikki said faking vomiting sounds.

“Oh behave yourself Miss Maturity!”

“You disgust me!” Faked all her disgust and walking into her bedroom slamming the door for extra effect. She flopped on to her bed and pulled the laptop up from underneath it. She signed on to MSN and within minutes a conversation pooped up.

I hate you all says: NIKKI! U smell.

Your mother is a good fuck says: Nice one! You’re just jealous!

I hate you all says: Loves the name... : S

Your mother is a good fuck says: I really don’t care Gerard cause yours is shitter!

I hate you all says: Oh. : |

Your mother is a good fuck says: ONLY JOKING! BTW Ash and Tom’s engagement party and next week and you have to come or Ash said she’ll pull your eyes out with a monkey wrench.

I hate you all says: OW! Oh ok... WAIT!! Do I have to wear a shirt... with buttons?!?!?!

Your mother is a good fuck says: Yes.

I hate you all says: Kk, G2g x

Your mother is a good fuck says: Whatever moron. X

I hate you all is now offline.