Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

She broke my heart, I wanna be sedated

“Let me choose the film!”

“No, you always choose!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yeah, you do!”

“Noooooooooooo!”

“Fuck you, Gerard!” Nikki laughed and sat on his stomach. “You can choose it you can stand up!” He stood up with ease and picked her up on the way.

“Do I get to choose now?” she had her arms around his neck as he’d picked up bridal style,

“Nope!”

“But you said -”

“I lied!” she giggled.

He gasped. “Well you know what happens to liars don’t you?”

“What?” she whimpered. He stood by the bed, not answering but looking at her with a false disgusted look. “What?!”

“This,” he said and threw her on to the bed.

“Oh my god! Gerard you nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!” she half laughed half screamed.

“Oh am so sorry I didn’t mean to drop you!” he said sarcastically with ah huge grin tugging at his lips.

“I’ll wipe that smile off you fucking face, Way.”

“Oh yeah, will you?” he asked as Nikki leaped off the bed and tackled him to the ground.

They rolled around the floor giggling. “That was fucking hilarious!” he laughed.

“Oww,” she muttered.

“Are you okay, are you hurt?”

“I whacked my head on somethin’. Kiss it better!” she said and pointed to her forehead.

“But I don’t know where it’s been!” he joked. She pulled her best puppy dog face and he kissed her head.

“I hurt my lip too!” she smiled.

“Aw, my poor baby!” he cupped her face and kissed her gently.

“Still hurts,” she said as he pulled away and pulled him straight back.

She tangled her fingers in his long hair and he had one of his hands under her top, round her waist, as their tongues explored each others mouths.
She pulled his shirt over his head and left her fingers to linger on his bare chest, before taking off her own. She closed any distance between them by leaning back so her hovered above her.

“Are you ready to do this?” she asked and he nodded yes. They carried on kissing.

His trembling hands reached round her back and fumbled with the clasp on her bra.

“Gerard?” He looked at her. “Are you a virgin?” He went a deep shade of pink and nodded.

“We’ll go slow.” He started kissing her neck whilst running his hand up and down her sooth leg.
Sex had never been a big deal to her. But this being one of the first times she wasn’t drunk and/or stoned and the first time with Gerard it was definitely going to be different.