Secret, Lies and Sins

001

Cassidy’s P.O.V

“Have fun on camp sweetie, and always write promise” said my mother as she zipped up my coat and hugged me tight, and tried not to cry, I hugged her tight as I could and tried to hold back the tears, I was going on Summer Camp for two months and wasn’t going to see my parents for those whole two months I was worried about how I was going to cope, since this was my first camp my entire life. See I didn’t live in a wealthy family, I lived on a farm with my parents and my brother Brandon, and our animals and it was hard for us to live on just my father’s salary since my mother was unable to work because she was too sick at the moment, I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes, I didn’t understand why god had cursed such a beautiful soul with suck a sickness as cancer, she had never stolen, never told a lie to anyone she loved and was always kind to others. But she got dealt the bad hand, but she didn’t let that make her feel depressed she woke up every morning and always told us that she was living her life like it was her last.

I was going to find the separation away from her hard, but I knew that everything will be fine, and she would still be around when I got home, and everything would be good. I pulled away from my mother and hugged my father tight “Be good kiddo” he said hugging me tight,

“I will dad” I said and pulled away and embraced my brother Brandon in my arms,

He was 17 and I was 18 there was a year difference, and he was always thinking he was better than me at everything and that was right, he had more friends than I did, and I had exactly two Christine and Jake, I wasn’t good enough at school to be talked to, and this year was my senior year so thankfully I was no longer in high school and I was so happy.

I looked at my family once more, and had a massive group hug, and then grabbed my bag and my sleeping bag off the ground and walked over to the massive bus, and handed them to the man that was loading the bus, and took a deep breathe, turned to my family and waved goodbye, and saw my mother crying on my father’s shoulders, and then a tear fell down my face, and I ran through the people and hugged her tight “I will be home in two months mum it’s okay” I said and hugged her tighter, I could hear her sobbing in my ear, and the tears falling on my shoulder,

She stopped crying and pulled away from me “Cassidy please be good and don’t get into trouble” she ordered,

I sighed and nodded “Mum I don’t think I will get into trouble, I won’t make any friends anyway” I said honestly,

She shook her head and rubbed my arms with her hands “I promise if you be yourself you will have plenty of friends” she said with honesty dropping off every word that left her mouth, I tried to believe her but I knew it was going to happen. Brandon snickered and he knew what mum said wasn’t going to happen, and then my dad smacked him over the back of the head “Brandon that was rude” said my father. I laughed oh how I was going to miss my family, I gave them one last hug and then walked back to the bus, and didn’t look back because I knew it would make it easier, and walked onto the bus and looked for an empty seat.

I eventually found one and sat down by myself and watched as the teenagers around my age and a year younger fought over who got the window seat, I was glad I was the first to my seat and had the window seat. I got my iPod out of my pocket and put my earphones in and started to play The Cab, they were amazing and I knew their music would help me get through this boring and hell like bus trip.

Everyone was on the bus and the seat next to me was still empty.

I sighed and put my headphones in my ear, and then heard the bus motor start and everyone starting waving outside the window saying goodbye to their parents, I couldn’t see mine they were surrounded by people and I just waved anyway, at the hope they would see me and wave back.

As soon as we were out of the area everyone sat back down and started talking and I just leaned my head against the window and watched the scenery and wondered what camp was going to be like.

Niall’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I was getting forced into this camp helper thing, it was stupid I was so angry with everyone, especially Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam whose idea this was, I was not on speaking terms with them. I grabbed my massive suitcase off my bed and dragged it down the hallway into the foyer, “Dad when will the limo be arriving?” I asked,

My dad laughed “You aren’t taking a limo Niall” he said,

“WHAT?” I shouted “I haven’t gone in anything else ever since I became famous, and I will go in nothing less”.

He sighed and walked past me, and then turned around “The bus will be picking you up soon” said my dad “So wait out the front”.

I rolled my eyes and did as I was told and rolled the suitcase behind me and stood on the front porch and waited for the bus to turn up. I was hoping it was going to be filled with girls, that were hot and easy.

I grabbed out my phone and went to text my friend Louis, but then I realized we weren’t on speaking terms, and then I thought to myself to make sure I had packed everything, and then I realized I left something behind something that I couldn’t live without, my guitar.

I jumped off the porch and ran back inside and down the narrow hallway to my bedroom, and walked inside and grabbed my guitar from beside my chest of drawers and placed it on my bed, while I pulled the guitar case out from underneath my bed, I stared down at the guitar case, it was covered in I heart a certain city stickers, I got one from every city I went to when I was on tour, and it was pretty covered as well as some other stickers that would look good on it, and some white coloured writing of messages from the boys, I smiled at all the nice things they had written about me.

I looked at the one from Simon who was our mentor on the X factor “Niall, you have the luck of the irish, I’m so proud of you – Simon”. I smiled at it, and then remembered what the last thing Simon said to me, was “Grow up Niall”.

I sighed and grabbed my guitar off the bed and placed it inside the guitar case and then locked it up and picked up the case with my left hand as I stood up, I took one last look at my room at all the photos I had taken with my time with One Direction and the times I was just that boy from Ireland, I didn’t think I had changed expect for my image, and a bit of my personality but everyone else thought I had become big headed but I had to, to be able to survive in the world that I now belonged to.

“NIALL WHERE ARE YOU” yelled my father’s voice from down the hall. He was another person that was disappointed of what I had become, but I don’t see why, he should be happy his son is one of the hottest boys on the planet.

I walked out of my room and my guitar in my hand and walked down the hallway, trying to stop my guitar case from smacking into the walls as I walked, but it wasn’t working. I bit my bottom lip as I made it to the end of the hallway and saw my dad standing there with his arms crossed, “The bus is here” he said.

I groaned at the sound of those words, because it made this whole camping thing sound so real “Do I have to go?” I groaned,

He didn’t say anything but just stared at me, and then pushed me out of the door. I sighed and pulled my hoodie up so no one would notice me on the bus and put my sunglasses on and slowly made my way to the bus and dumped my suitcase and guitar case next to the man waiting outside the bus, “Be careful with my bag please” I snapped,

The man rolled his eyes and grabbed my suitcase and chucked it amongst the others roughly and snickered at me, I rolled my eyes and climbed on the bus, and no one looked at me they were too busy talking to themselves. They were probably briefed that the amazing Niall Horan was going to be on the bus soon and that they had to not speak to me because I don’t want to socialize.

I turned to the man sitting on the front seat of the bus who was wearing a badge that said ‘Leader John’.

“Where do I sit?” I asked,

John shrugged “Where ever there is a empty seat” he said and turned away,

“No I am not sitting with them, I want my own private seat” I said “I’m Niall Horan”.

John shook his head “Sorry Niall, but that doesn’t mean anything go take a seat, we need a helper at the back of the bus”.

I didn’t argue anymore, knowing that it would reflect badly on me and I knew that I had to behave and be polite otherwise I was going to be kicked out of One Direction, and then my life would go back to normal and I want be a rock star anymore.

I slowly walked down the bus aisle and pulled my sunglasses and hoodie off and stopped caring if people noticed me, lots of girls did little waves and winks to me, and smiled at me, I gave them a wink as I walked past and a smirk and kept walking down, until I saw an empty seat, that was next to a dark haired girl. I sat down and then tapped her on the shoulder she turned to me and looked at me and took out her headphones “Yes?” she asked,

“Um I want the window” I snapped,

She laughed at me “You should of got on the bus with everyone else then” she said and went to put her headphones in.

I rolled my eyes “Do you not know who I am?” I snapped.

She sighed “I know who you are, and frankly I don’t care” she snapped and put her headphones back in.

I had never been spoken to like that by someone, someone that treated me like crap, and didn’t care who I was. Was she always like this? I looked at the girl and studied her, she was pretty and had such a perfect face, she looked like one of those rich kids. I sighed deeply and then taped her on the shoulder, she flicked her head towards me and looked at me, and took her headphones,

“What?” she asked rudely,

“I’m sorry we got off to a rough start I’m Niall, Niall Horan” I said, and held out my hand,

She sighed and shook it and then smiled weakly and introduced herself “I’m Cassidy, Cassidy Fitzpatrick”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) x