Status: Comments = updates! :D

One Thing

Stuck on Repeat

The rest of the photo shoot ended rather quickly. We bid farewell to the photographer and his crew before going back to our hotel.

The ride back seemed to go on forever but then again it is New York. Almost every street is busy. I didn't mind it much though. Yes it was irritating but it gave me time to think up of a way to sneak out tonight. I can't wait to meet up with Elena again. There are so many things that I need to tell her. Telling her I love her just wasn't enough for me. Neither was that kiss. I can still feel her lips pressed against mine. How I wish we could've lasted like that forever...

We pulled up to the front of the hotel and were quickly rushed out off the taxi as fans swarmed the vehicle. Sneaking out was not going to be easy. We made our way to our suites once we arrived to our floor. Without making it obvious, I quickly made my way to my room. No one knew of my plans with Elena. If they did, the boys would surely follow without a doubt.

Once in my room, I quickly undressed and jumped into the shower. Didn't take me too long to hop back out and redress myself. Just as I was buttoning my shirt, there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Li, can I come in?"

I finished buttoning my shirt and made my way over to the door and opened it for Niall. "Sure, come on in."

He walked in allowing me to close the door behind me.

"Whoa where are you goin'?!"

I shushed him. "Keep it down."

"Oh sorry."

"Anyway, i'm gonna go meet up with Elena."

"Is this like a date?"

"Not really. We're just meeting up to talk."

"Does Paul know about this?"

I shook my head. "You're the only one. Don't tell the others."

"So you plan to sneak out? Since when does daddy direction break the rules?" Niall chuckled.

I sat down across from him and put my shoes on. "Oh shut up you stupid leprechaun."

Niall continued to laugh. "So when and where are you both meeting up?"

"We're meeting up in Time Square at seven."

"Make sure to wear some sort of disguise so you don't get recognized. All hell will break loose if that happens."

"Since you're helping me, I take it you'll be covering for me while i'm gone?"

"No shit." He smiled.

Niall then pulled out his phone and dialed away.

"Who are you calling?"

"Lou, she can think up some sort of disguise."

"You think she can?"

He shrugged. "Possibly. She is a hairstylist so she's gotta have some what of an idea on what to do."

Sadly Lou was unable to assist on a disguise due to the fact that her daughter, Lux, was a tad under the weather. I checked my watch and saw that I was running out of time.

"Niall I gotta get going. I don't wanna be late."

He stood up from his seat and followed me out of my room.

"Good luck with Elena. No worries about the others finding out. I got your back."

I smiled. "Thanks, I owe you."

"Duh. Now go and make sure to text me when you make it out of here alive."

I nodded and quickly made my way to the elevator. My route of escape was the back of the hotel. All I had to do is somehow persuade the hotel staff to sneak out through the kitchen. Once I arrived at the lobby, I made sure the coast was clear before stepping out of the elevator. When I felt the area was secured enough, I stepped out and scurried past the hotel staff and residents. I snuck my way into the kitchen and excused myself from whoever I bumped into. When I finally reached the back door of freedom, I made sure the area was safe. My past encounters with fans have taught me well.

As I walked out from the alley, just around the corner stood a group of fans. I quickly ran back into the alley and sighed. The things I do for Elena... I took a deep breath and walked back out with my head down. I luckily walked past the fans without being noticed, got a cab, and headed to Time Square. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Niall just as he requested before I left. He texted back with a simple 'Good Luck bro :)'. I smiled and returned my phone back into my pocket.

It wasn't long before I was cautiously walking the streets of New York, a block away from Time Square. Again traffic was everywhere. I was grateful to have made it to my destination ten minutes early. Now all I had to do was play the waiting game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten. Twenty. Thirty. Forty. Fifty. All these minutes flew by and still no sign of Elena. The streets were still as busy as ever as I walked countless blocks back to the hotel. Not even in pain running through my feet could compare to the pain coming from my chest. I walked inside the hotel without a problem and headed straight to my room. As the elevator doors opened on my floor, voices were heard from down the hall.

"We have to find him. Liam doesn't sneak out and break rules like the rest of you lads! If you know where he is, tell me now Niall!"

Paul's voice boomed through the walls.

"Liam..."

I finally averted my gaze away from the ground and looked up at Paul and all the lads in front of my room door.

"Mind if I go to my room guys?"

"Liam we need to talk..."

Niall pulled Paul back and shook his head. He then looked at me and smiled. "Goodnight Liam."

They all then moved out of the way and allowed me to go through. I stepped into my room and slumped down against the door after closing it behind me. With my head hung low, I let out the tears I'd been holding back the entire way back.

"Not again...why did you run away again Elena?"

I ran my hand through my hair and sat there on the ground embracing the pure silence of my room before finally finding the strength to go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.
I owe you guys for the long ass waits I've been putting you through.
A massive thanks to all the amazing comments.
You guys are the absolute best!
Next chapter coming soon I promise.
It'll hopefully be up by next weekend.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this chapter.
Don't hold anything back!

I recently got the idea to do a Q&A chapter where you guys ask the characters questions.
I haven't seen it be done before so I thought I'd give it a shot.
So depending on the outcome, i'll do them more.
First up is Elena Andrews.
Message me or comment how ever many questions you wanna ask this character.

Much love<3 S.R.