Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Rain's POV

"Shit, man," I say, taking a sip of my coffee, "You scared the hell out of me. I wasn't expecting that at all."

He smiles and looks down at the coffee in his hands and swirls it around his cup.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything." I say as I blush and look down into my coffee. I hear his chair screech against the ground and his hand lifts my face and he kisses me.

He sits back down and smiles at me. I gulp down the rest of my coffee and lace my fingers together.

"So..." I trail off, trying to think of something to talk about, "What's on the agenda for today?" I smiles goofily.

"Hm. I was thinking we could take a walk, go to a record store, then just hang out somewhere." Nick says smiling.

"We could hang at my place," I suggest, "I have a turntable, and we could just chill."

"Sounds great," Nikki says as he stands, grabs my wrists, and pulls my out of my chair. In no time, we're outside the coffee shop, mouth to mouth, tongues dancing together, eyes closed.

I'm leaned against the wall and we're pulled tightly together, his tongue stops at my lip piercing, as he always does, and he moves it around.

My hands trail up his body and get tangled in his hair. I feel him smile against my lips, causing me to do the same.

His hands find their way down my waist and to my back pockets, where his hands slide in and sat limply.

He pulls his mouth from mine, "I'm leaving tomorrow."

I completely forgot, "Oh.."

He pulls further away from me and pulls his hands out of my pockets and puts them around me and engulfs me in a hug instead. Leaning his head against my chest he sighs.

"Well. What if I go with?" I suggest, stammering, my face turning pink. He doesn't speak, he just buries his face in my chest more.

Finally, he admits, "Well, uhm, see, there's this girl." And I understand it all now.

"So, I'm just a little fling of yours..?" My voice is near whisper, with a hint of hurt and a hint of hope.

He steps away from me, hands on my shoulder, staring straight into my eyes, "No, you are not a fling. I thought maybe you were at first, but it's grown to something more. I kind of wish it didn't, it would make it easier to say goodbye..." His voice trails off and he stares at the ground.

I blink away the tears, "But.." a tear falls down my cheek and Nikkie wipes it away.

"But," he says looking down, then looking back up at me, "I don't want to say goodbye."

I smile through the tears and wipe my eyes, "What if.. What if I go with you but, I get an apartment down the street..?" My eyes fill with hope.

He gives it some thought, then his eyes light up, "That may just work.." He says as he pushes me back against the wall, his tongue intruding my mouth, catching me off guard.

I slide sideways and move my mouth away from his, grabbing his wrists, I pull him down the block, ending up in front of the hotel I'm staying at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be very appreciated(: