Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Nick's POV The Metro

Finally. The day has come that we perform at the Metro. Steve, Terry, and Ron came over with the trailer, their instruments already loaded into it.

I brought out my guitar and as many amps as I could find and put them in the trailer. I hopped into the car with the guys and we were off.

It was only about a 20 minute drive there, and when we arrived, the staff members were incredibly friendly.

There was only about 50 people there, probably the regulars, but thy seemed to enjoy the show, or at least I hope they did.

We were backstage packing up our shit when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Tom Davidson of Eyeball Records. I'd like to offer you a record deal." Tom said with a smile, "I think you guys have what it takes to go places and be amazing."

I stared at him in shock. "You want to offer us a record deal?"

"Indeed I do! I'll give you one month to talk amongst your band mates and decide whether or not you'll take me up on it. Here's my card," Tom said and handed me a a slip of thick paper.

"Sure thing, uh, Tom. Thank you.." I was still shocked we got offered a record deal. This is something that only happens in my dreams.

I walked over to Steve and handed him Tom's Eyeball card. I had a wide smile on my face, he looked over the card and stared at me. A smile spread across his face too.

"Dude, are you legit?" Steve asked in shock.

"Completely legit. The guy just came over and talked to me. We have a month to decide." Steve ran over and told Ron and Terry. They stared at me with a look of suprise.

"Were we really that good?" Terry questioned, "I mean, I know we're good but, good enough to be offered a record deal? I had no clue."

"So, are we gonna do it? Or are we going to hold off for a while? I think we should go for it. We got nothing to lose and everything to gain." I said, wanting their honest opinion.

"Let's do it." They said in unison. I smirked and went back to packing up the instruments.