Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Nick's POV

I'm not sure what day it is, all I know is we're about to play a gig, and were in New York. New fucking York. I've been dreaming about this from the start.

The crowd was insane. With every vibration of bass, every scream by Steve, every anything we did, we got a great response. This was the best crowd we ever had, I will never forget them.

There's one girl in particular I will never forget.

We just got done playing, Steve yelled Thank you New York! You were fucking amazing!", I threw my guitar pick into the crowd and watched a dozen people jump around for it, and Terry was signing some dude's ass. I clumsily stumbled off stage and, on my way to the bar, ran into a beautiful girl with white hair. I was just about to ask if I could get her a drink when..

"Hey, my name's Skyy," she said with a wink, "Want to buy me a drink?"

"How did you know?" I replied with a smirk, "My name's Nick. You can call me Nikki."

We walked over to the bar on the opposite side of the venue got two beers. She grabbed my arm and led me out the back.

"Want a smoke?" she asked and took out a pack of Marlboro reds. After declining her offer, she took one out for herself and lit it, sucking the poisons from the death-stick between her lips.

She was wearing black, skin-tight jeans, two different coloured chucks, and an old Stones tour shirt.

"I don;t usually come to these things, tonight was an exception," she said, staring at the ground, "I just broke up with this lame motherfucker and decided to have a little fun."

"Oh, so you're single?" I said provocatively, trying to hide how stupid and rude I feel for asking.

She glanced up at me and grinned. "Why? What'd you have in mind?"

"I thought maybe we could go get some coffee or something. It's kind of an addiction for me."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the street, "I know the best place."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? c: