Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

First Day

[Nikki]

You may label me. I guess I deserve it. I am a whore. I am a slut. I am a prostitute. I fuck for money. 

It's hard growing up poor. I have to provide for myself. I'm alone, trying to pay rent. My parents died in a car accident. Drunk driver. I used all of the money they had left to survive.

I keep telling myself that I will continue this until I could find a stable job. No one in New York City wants to hire a young girl with a high school diploma. 

I got found by Alan Jackson, my new boss (pimp), on the streets. He got me into an apartment and has nursed me back to health for a month. Now is the time that he wants me to repay him.

Alan has given me a job as a prostitute. I'm going to be in his A-list hookers. I'm being pimped out to celebrities.

"Nikki. I'm assigning you to the athletes. You're dealing directly with the hockey players." Alan was in my kitchen, cooking me breakfast. "Wash your sheets. Your first client is going to be coming here tonight. Have you been taking that birth control?"

I nodded.

He smiled. "Good. I have a condom dispenser that can be set up in your room. Your condom shipments should be here any minute. It is crucial that you let them choose which one they want."

I was confused, but muddling through. "Anything else? What happens if they client starts hurting me?"

Alan laughed lightly. "You'll have a bodyguard, my dear. Your bodyguard should be here an hour before your client arrives. Your roommate and fellow hockey hooker will be here tomorrow afternoon."

I nodded.

He handed me a plate of food. "Eat up. Then throw your sheets in the wash. We have to go shopping. The guy you're going to be with tonight is very picky. The whole hockey player ordeal is starting with you. Get us clients. I want him to spread the word."

"Okay." I ate my food in silence, letting Alan brief me about this man who I'll be fucking tonight.

After I was done, I cleaned up the breakfast mess and threw in the laundry. I dressed myself and followed Alan to the car. 

As Alan drove, he mentioned what was going down tonight. "Pull out those satin sheets tonight, princess. He likes a sexy girl. He's all about women who will wear his jersey, a pair of thigh highs, and some knockout stilettos. He payed for the works. He wants to be able to have oral sex with you. You have to have oral sex with him. Then he wants to have sex with you. He has been tested. No STD's. Make sure he wears a condom during the oral sex and the vaginal intercourse. He is one of the faces of the NHL. Do not screw this up, my dear. He prepaid."

I nodded. Alan took me to buy an Ovechkin jersey. After, we picked up a pair of thigh highs at a sex store and a pair of Christian Louboutin stilettos. We picked up a matching push up bra and g string. We also picked up boy shorts, panties, and crotchless panties. He never specified what kind he preferred. The last thing we picked up was a sexy robe. That's how I was supposed to greet him at the door.

Alan took me to get my hair, makeup, and nails done. After that, we headed back to the apartment. I threw the garments in the wash while Alan set up the condom dispenser. I helped him fill it with the shipments of condoms that were delivered. 

Before long, my bodyguard arrived. That was my hour notification. I got dressed up. 

Alan did a once-over to make sure I looked good. "My dear, if you weren't previously booked, I'd throw you on that bed and fuck you myself."

I offered him a nervous laugh.

He smiled. "Don't be afraid. You'll do just fine." Alan left.

Not five minutes after, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and took in the sight of him. He was standing at around 6 foot 2 with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was built like a brick wall, all muscle of course. When he saw me, a grin broke out across his face. That's when I noticed the missing tooth. Normally I'd be disgusted, but the look suited this man.

I smirked. "I'm Nikki."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Alex."

I grabbed his hand and led him into the apartment. "Welcome, Alex. I can assure you. You are going to have the night of your life."

He smirked. "I hope so. Now let's see what's under that sexy little robe." He pulled my robe off and moaned lightly. "Such a naughty little girl. How about panties? What panties are you wearing?"

I pressed up against him. "Which ones do you want me to wear?"

He grabbed me and held me close. "Tiniest ones you have."

I nudged him away. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. "Grab a condom. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." I walked into the bathroom to put on my g-string.

He picked up a ribbed condom. "This will make us both feel good. Such a sexy little thing. She's going to be the death of me."

I walked out of the bathroom and walked up to him. "How do you want me? Rough? Do you want to take control? Top? Bottom?"

He smirked. "Surprise me."

I grabbed him by the tie and kissed him roughly. He pulled me as tight as he could against his body. I pushed him back on the bed. The look of shock on his face was priceless. 

I grabbed a strawberry flavored condom and held it between my teeth. I unbuttoned and unzipped his dress pants and slithered a hand down until I had a nice grip on his dick. I began rubbing it lightly, earning a moan from Alex. I started rubbing harder, faster, trying to get more of a reaction. As soon as I got him biting his lip, I slipped the condom on him and I went down on him.

His eyes looked about ready to pop out of his head. "Fuck! Your mouth is so hot and wet! Go faster!"

I bobbed my head up and down. Taking more and more of his dick in my mouth. 

He was moaning loud. "Baby. I'm so close. Get more of my dick in your mouth. I want you to swallow it if you have to!"

I started deep throating him when I felt him cum in his condom. I finished up. "Wipe off your dick please." I pointed to the bathroom.

He went to the bathroom to clean himself up and dispose of the used condom. He walked back up to me on the bed, dick hanging out of his boxers and his pants below his ass. I took his pants and boxers and pushed them down to the floor. 

He smirked. "Sit on the edge of the bed."

I did as I was told. 

He slipped the jersey up, looking at the bra and underwear I had on. "Fucking sexy." He let the jersey fall back down into place and pulled my thong down my legs. He separated my legs so he could get in-between them. He pushed me back on the bed, laid on top of me, and stuck 3 fingers inside of me. 

I gasped and jumped. He laughed and began to move them inside of me, starting out slowly, but getting rougher with time. He had me wiggling around and moaning.

He pressed down hard on my g-spot. "Tell me how much you want to feel my tongue in you."

All I could do was moan.

He kept repeatedly tapping my g-spot. "Tell me."

I moaned. "Take your hand out. Please. I want it to be your tongue. I'm begging you. Please!"

He smirked and pulled his fingers out. He made me watch him lick them one by one. He moved down and I watched his head disappear under the jersey. Nothing happened. He seemed to be just looking at my crotch. I was wondering what the fuck was going on until I felt him suck on my clit. I jumped. He laughed and started eating me out. 

I was moaning very loud. I was about to orgasm and release until he stopped. He waited about 30 seconds until he started furiously licking at me and sucking on my clit. I screamed and released for him. I thought he would pull away, but he stayed and lapped it all up.

He took the jersey off and wiped his face on it. He threw the jersey to the ground. "You taste so fucking good." He unhooked my bra and threw it across the room. I pushed his suit jacket off and went to work on the buttons on his shirt. He took his tie off and threw his shirt across the room. He grabbed one of my tits and started massaging it as he sucked on the other. After a few minutes, he switched.

He pulled away from my breasts. "You are fucking fantastic. I've never had anyone like you before." He handed me the condom. "Will you roll it on with your mouth?"

I smiled and nodded. I positioned the condom at his tip and proceeded to roll it down onto his dick with my mouth. I gave him a couple more bobs down on his dick to make him feel good. 

He moaned. He scooted us to the top of the bed, covered us in the sheets and blankets, and got on top of me. He slid down my body and started eating me out again. It only lasted a short while. He slid back up my body and positioned his dick at my entrance. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. "You don't have to ask. I'm doing this for you."

He kissed me. "I want you to be comfortable too." He slid himself inside me slowly. He waited a minute for my body to adjust before slowly moving inside me. As I started moaning, he picked up speed. Soon enough, we were full on fucking. Both of us were moaning and panting, calling each other's names. He found his release shortly after I found mine.

He pulled out and walked to the bathroom to clean up. He walked back over to me laid next to me. "I want to stay here with you and have sex with you again."

I gave him a warm smile. "Honey, I have no energy left. Tomorrow, okay?"

He grinned. "I'll text Alan. I want you every night I'm in town."

"I'll be here waiting for you." I kissed him and sent him off. 

The man was exhausting, I'll give him that. He was the best I've ever had. I can't help thinking about how amazing he is. 

STOP! 

I shouldn't be thinking about him in that way. He is my client. Then again, I haven't had a boyfriend in a while. 

I SAID STOP! 

I can't think about him anymore tonight. I forced my eyes closed and slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/Bruinshockey17/08010.jpg
The lovely client
Alex Ovechkin