Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

Ginger Infringer

[Nikki]

I awoke to the smell of French toast. I was in a trance. It was like I was being controlled, I guess I was, by hunger. I threw my feet on the ground and walked to the kitchen.

Alan caught sight of me and laughed. "Now I know how to get you out of bed." He fixed me a plate. "Your whole schedule is booked. That Ovechkin fellow pulled out his hockey schedule and he booked you every chance he could get here. You must have left a lasting impression."

I looked at the ground, hiding the blush and smile creeping up on my face. I can't wait to see him again.

Alan smiled. "The Philadelphia team is in town and you already have a couple bookings from the players. We are going to go pick up some standard lingerie. Eat up, my dear."

I ate until I was full, took a shower, and got ready for the day. 

I heard the door open and shut. People were socializing. Must be my roommate. 

As I was walking to the door, Alan kicked the door open. "Your client rescheduled. He will be here in twenty minutes. Where's that second robe I bought you? And that matching underwear set. Change." Alan frantically changed my sheets from black satin to white satin.

I took off my clothes. I was wearing the underwear he had wanted me to. I put it on in case of a rushed situation. Thank God I did.

Alan sighed. "You're ahead of the game. Thank the Lord. Now. He wants the same package deal as the first guy except he doesn't want Foreplay. He wants vaginal intercourse and oral sex. Blow his mind, baby girl. He's depressed. He just got a divorce. Wife cheated on him with a teammate."

I cringed. "Ouch."

The doorbell rang. Alan walked to the door with me. I answered it in the little robe. "Hi."

Hartnell smiled. "Hey."

I smirked. "Come on in."

He walked right in and saw Alan. "Thanks bro. You really hooked me a beauty." He looked over to the kitchen and saw my new roommate. "You obviously picked the better looking one for me."

Alan laughed lightly. "I do my best to please the clients, but my girl Nikki really brings them full circle."

I whispered in Scott's ear seductively. "I think I'd rather keep you to myself in the bedroom."

Scott smirked. "Thanks again, bro. Nikki can't wait any longer to have me. I have to go rock her world."

I took Scott into my room. "Condom choice is yours." 

He looked at the selections. "Pretty full. You just start or do you keep them full."

I giggled. "I'm new."

He grabbed a condom. "Good. Then you won't be as loose as my ex-wife. You are a hell of a lot prettier than her too."

I pressed myself flush against him. "Thank you. You're pretty damn sexy yourself." I ran my hands up his shirt. 

He smirk and let out a soft "mmmmmmmmmmm". He undid the knot on my robe and pushed it off of me. He was smirking as he frantically fumbled with his belt. He got the belt off and his pants off by the time I got a flavored condom. I picked citrus. 

I pulled his boxers down and rolled the condom on his half-massed dick. "You aren't very hard."

Scott smirked. "I will be once I feel your hot mouth around my dick."

He wasn't lying. I started going down on him and he came in the condom. I sent him to clean himself off in the bathroom. 

He walked up to me and pulled my thong off. He proceeded to take my bra and throw it over his shoulder.

I took his shirt off and dropped it on the floor. He pushed me back on the bed, rolled on the condom, and plunged deep inside of me. I gasped and jumped up, pushing him as far as I could get him inside of me. 

He rode me fast and hard. Soon enough I was matching his movements. We went for hours. We tried different positions. 

He made me cum. 

Twelve times. 

I made him cum.

Fifteen times.

We lay on my bed together for a while. He brushed the hair off of my face. "You are the woman I've always dreamed of having. I want your number." He grabbed my phone and programmed his number into it. He text himself from my phone so he could have my number. "I want to see you again. My ex-wife couldn't dream of doing what we just did tonight. She made me have to fake orgasms so she could feel good about herself. She was a warm place to stick my dick in for ten minutes." He looked at the clock. "Holy fuck. It's midnight. We've been going at it for 10 hours!"

I ran a hand through his gorgeous curly hair. "It was a good 10 hours though."

He kissed me gently. "Good doesn't even begin to describe what we just did. Thank you. You really made me happy for the first time in a long time. I hate to leave, but I have practice and your boss would probably shoot me if I stayed. Fuck. I want to stay."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Until next time."

He grinned and a blush crept up on his cheeks. He left. I passed out seconds later. Ten hours of non-stop sex made you exhausted. I'm going to be terribly hungry tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8468486
The lovely client
Scott Hartnell