Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

All Love Comes With a Cost

[Ana]

I managed to make my way through my first night of the job. It’s too bad I got stuck with an asshole, who wanted to do nothing but fuck. God how am I going to make it through this.

I walked out into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of oatmeal when Alan walked into the house. “How was your first night?”

“It was fine. Not what I was expecting.”

He looked at me confused. “Meaning?”

“It’s not what I’m use to is all.” I managed a small smile.

He nodded and went to making pancakes.

My roommate walked out of her bedroom. “How was your client last night?”

Nikki glared at me. “He treated me amazing. I haven’t had a bad one yet.”

I laughed and looked at Alan. He was blushing. “Was your client a player?”

She looked at me confused. “Why does it matter?”

“Just asking.” She slept with Alan. No doubt about that one.

“Ana we need to take you shopping today. I noticed that you need a couple more items, plus your closet seems pretty empty.” Alan said while he was focused on the pancakes.

I nodded. That’s when Nikki left. “What’s her issue this morning?”

Alan shrugged, not knowing.

After breakfast, I got dressed and ready to go shopping.

“Ready yet?” Alan yelled from the living room.

I walked out of my bedroom wearing just a simple pair of jeans and a nicer shirt.

Alan smirked. “You like it simple I see.”

“Yeah, I’m the complete opposite of Nikki.” I smiled.

“I guessed so.”

He took my hand and led me to his car. He helped me get in, and then took off to the mall.

We were in American Eagle, when I was trying on clothing. I put on a skimpier outfit and modeled it for Alan.

“Yummy…” He smirked.

I smirked back and grabbed onto his arm. “You like it?”

“I love it. And I’m sure the clients will too.”

I laughed and kissed his cheek. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Was all he said, and then he kissed me.

I pulled away and looked up. “Alicia is here.”

Alan looked at me confused. “What?”

“I just saw Alicia.”

He just nodded. “Okay.”

After a while we decided to go and get ice cream. That’s when we saw Alicia sitting with the Pittsburg Penguins star Evgeni Malkin. Alan noticed them too and was furious. He walked over to both and them and started freaking out. I had to pull Alan away from them, so they could leave.

“Alan calm down.” I kissed him lightly.

“How am I suppose to calm down? She’s off with some guy and he’s probably not even going to pay to have sex with her.”

“Just think that if he comes home with her tonight he’ll have to pay.”

He nodded, and helped me carry my bags out to the car.

The ride home was quiet until we were about five minutes from the house. “I want to see how you react to something.” He grinned, then shoved his hand down my pants.

I gasped, I wasn’t prepared for that.

He fingered my gently and got rougher the closer we got to the house.

“Fuck!” I screamed as we pulled up to the house.

He quickly pulled his hand out of my pants, smirking.

“Who’s my client tonight?” I asked.

He brought me inside without answering my question, which annoyed me.

I followed and brought my bags to my room.

“Ana come here.” Alan yelled for me.

I walked out into the living room. Alan patted the spot on the couch next to him. I sat down, and immediately he pushed me back and was on top of me.

“I’m your client tonight.” He said smirking.

I faked a smirk back. Shit what was I going to do? I can’t do this, not with my boss, plus he just did my roommate last night.

He kissed me, then deepened it when he got a reaction. Soon enough he was shoving his tongue down my throat.

Alicia and Evgeni walked in just then. Alicia looked pissed. Evgeni paid for the night. I laughed.

Alan came back over to me and pulled me into my room and shut the door.

“You have the night off tonight. I’m still paying full price for you tonight, so don’t worry. All I need you to do is fake some sounds for me and pretend tomorrow morning that we fucked all night.”

I looked at him, confused, and nodded.

“Very good.” He lay on the bed and passed out.

After a while of doing what I was told, and lay next to him and passed out as well. Not prepared for what was going to happen in the morning.