Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

[Nikki]

 

When I woke up the next morning, I thought I had dreamed everything that happened from the previous night. I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge.

 

Alan walked over and wrapped his hands around my waist. “I made breakfast. Why don’t you eat breakfast?”

 

I looked away. “I’m not that hungry. Thank you.”

 

Ana smirked at us. “Have a good night? Sounded like it.”

 

I looked over at her. “Fuck you.”  I put the yogurt back in the fridge and went to my room. I grabbed the salts that Alan bought me and took a Jacuzzi bath.

 

Alan and Ana were knocking on my door and trying to get me to talk to them. Ana was trying to apologize. I turned up the music on my iPod and drowned them out. As soon as I got out, I got dressed and counted up the tips that the boys left me. I had $1500 cash. I shoved it in my pocket, put on some makeup, and curled my hair. I called a cab. I put on the pair of Christian Louboutins and Coco Chanel sunglasses that Alan bought me. The sunglasses look like the ones that Snooki from the Jersey Shore wears.

 

I walked out of the room, throwing my bedroom door open. I got the impression that it hit Ana from the fact that she screamed “OW”.

 

I got in the cab and went to the mall. I walked around the mall, admiring all of the pretty things in the stores. I bought myself a large caramel cooler from Caribou Coffee and shopped for a while. I took a little break to get a Barbacoa Burrito from Chipotle. It was delicious.

 

I walked around the mall a little more, not really buying anything, more browsing. I caught a glimpse of Alan from the corner of my eye. He was taking Ana shopping. I started getting a little jealous.  I walked around, pretty stealthily might I add, to the store that they went in and I saw Ana grabbing his arm and laughing. She looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek. When I saw them kiss, I walked away.

 

Why would he treat me the way he did and then go and do the same thing to her. Was he going to fuck her too? Maybe I should just leave.  I shook my head. I pulled out my phone and was reading all of the worried messages that Alan sent me. I got through the first 5 and just deleted the rest. Fuck him. I will not be used.

 

 I was in the midst of deleting them when I ran into something.  It felt like I ran into a fucking brick wall. I looked up to see a tall brunette. “I’m so sorry. I should have been watching where I was going.”

 

He smiled. “No problem.”

 

I liked the sound of his voice. Maybe it was Russian. Could be Ukrainian. Either way it was heavenly. “No. It’s not okay. I got coffee all over your shirt. Let me get you a new one.”

 

He looked down at his newly trashed shirt. “Really. No problem. I no mad.”

 

I shook my head. “Please.”

 

He nodded.  “Nothing expensive. Just simple shirt. Pretty lady buy pretty clothes. Make you look pretty. Not that you need help. You gorgeous.”

 

I blushed. “Thank you.”

 

He smiled. “Pretty girl have name?”

 

 The blushed stayed on my face. “I’m Nikki.”

 

He kissed my hand. “I Evgeni. Friends call me Geno.”

 

I smiled and grabbed his hand. “Well, Evgeni, I believe I owe you a shirt.” I made a beeline to the nearest Ralph Lauren store. “I think you’d look good in white.”

 

He smiled. “You blush beautiful.” He picked up a white polo and tried it on. He stepped out, modeling it for me.

 

I smiled at him. “You’re too sweet. And you look fantastic. Let’s go pay for it.” 

 

He walked up to me and we walked to the cash register together. I got the cashier to cut off the tag for him and got him a bag for his other shirt. We walked around the mall and ended up in a small ice cream shop that was in the mall. He paid for ice cream for both of us and we sit on the bench talking. “You have boyfriend?”

 

I shook my head no.

 

That made a smile break out across his face. “You want go out on date?”

 

I casually looked in front of me and saw Alan with Ana. They were smiling and laughing. I looked back over to Evgeni and smiled. “Of course I will.”

 

He set his cup of ice cream next to him on the bench, cupped my face with his hands, and kissed me. I let him. Hell, I even kissed him back. Well… until Alan and Ana interrupted.

 

Alan yanked him away. “Why the fuck are you kissing my girl?”

 

Ana glared. “I told you I saw her.”

 

Evgeni glared at him. “What fucking issue?”

 

I shook my head and grabbed Evgeni’s hand. “There is no issue. Let’s just go.”

 

Alan grabbed my arm. “You’re coming home. What the hell has gotten into you?”

 

I pushed him away. “What’s gotten into me?! You fucking kissed her! You do all these things to make me feel so special and then you go and pull the same bullshit moves to this pathetic piece of shit?! Go to hell! I can go on a fucking date if I want to!”

 

Evgeni grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. We walked away, leaving Alan and Ana there with their jaws dropped.

 

We walked to his hotel room. It wasn’t too far away. We went to his room and sat on his bed. “What happen? Who was that?”

 

I shook my head. “If you knew, you wouldn’t look at me the same.”

 

He lightly grabbed my face and made me look at him. He kissed me lightly. “Tell me. Please.”

 

I looked up at him. “He’s my boss and landlord.” I looked at the ground. “I’m a hooker.”

 

He had a confused look on his face.

 

I sighed and looked up at him. “I’m a prostitute. I fuck for money.”

 

He held me close. “Is bad that I want date hooker?”

 

I looked up at him confused.

 

He looked in my eyes. “I have best time in long time. You make me feel happy. I want be able call you girlfriend.”

 

I frowned. “You don’t want to date a girl who has to fuck other guys.”

 

He kissed me. “I do if girl have no feeling for other guys.”

 

I nodded.

 

He grabbed my hands. “So what say? Be girlfriend?”

 

I looked up at him. “On one condition.” I sighed. “No one can know. If anyone asks, I’m single. Alan can’t find out that I have a boyfriend.”

 

He nodded. “I can say I have girlfriend?”

 

I nodded.

 

He smiled. “I okay with that. As long as I have you, I happy. I pay Alan so I fuck you. I call you every night. You girlfriend. I treat you like queen.”

 

I blushed. “You’re my boyfriend.”

 

He grabbed my hand. “I should take you home. I want stay with you. I pay Alan. I make love to you tonight.”

 

We held hands and got a cab to my place. Evgeni walked me up to the door. We walked in and Evgeni walked up to Alan. He had to interrupt Alan making out with Ana. It made me sick to my stomach seeing them. I may be dating Evgeni, but I still have some feeling to Alan. Especially after last night. If he’s trying to hurt me, he’s doing a damn good job of it. I’m done.

 

Evgeni cleared his throat. “How much cost for full package. I want sexy blonde. I want sleep over and have sex in morning too.”

 

Alan smirked. “Ana is busy tonight. I can give you an appointment for another night.”

 

Evgeni laughed. “I say I want sexy blonde. I no want trash. How much for Nikki?”

 

Alan told him the price. Evgeni paid him in cash, grabbed my hand, and had me lead him to the bedroom. He was about to sit on the bed, when I stopped him. “No! I have to change the sheets. Those are the ones that are used by… me and… Alan.”

 

Evgeni nodded and helped me change the sheets to this pretty gold color. He smiled. “This like hockey team color. I play for Penguins.”

 

I dropped my jaw. “Evgeni Malkin?”

 

He grinned. He was proud of himself. “One and only.”

 

I smiled. “That’s amazing.”

 

He grinned. “Will you suck dick?”

 

I grabbed a flavored condom and walked over to him. I unzipped his pants and discarded them. His boxers followed suit. I unwrapped the condom and slid it onto his dick. I went down on him, making sure to please him as much as I could.

 

He kissed me and laid me on the bed. He stripped me of all of my clothing and sat me down on the bed. He stuck his fingers inside of me and sucked one of my nipples in his mouth. He started giving me a hand job and sucking on my tits.

 

I started moaning for him. I got a wicked smile across my face. I grabbed his dick and started giving him a hand job. As I got more furious, trying to please him, he did the exact same for me. Pretty soon I was crying out for him. “Evgeni! Stop! Please! I’m begging you! Just fuck me! Please!”

 

He put on a new condom. I scooted back further on the bed and he got on top of me. “You ready?”

 

I nodded. He slowly slid his dick inside me and fucked me slow. He made love to me as long as he could. “Evgeni! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!” He took that as his cue to pick up speed and intensity. It wasn’t long until he was pounding his dick inside of me and I was screaming from the pleasure mixing with the pain and turning into utter bliss. It was perfect. We both came long and hard for each other.

 

We lay together, wrapped in each other’s arms. He kissed my forehead. “You perfect.”

 

I smiled. “You’re perfect.” I yawned.

 

He smiled. “You so cute. We need sleep. You tired.”

 

I nodded and snuggled up to him. He held me as close as he possibly could without hurting me. I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47771875
Nikki's Outfit
http://penshead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/x_aa19b27c.jpg
Nikki's New Boyfriend
Evgeni Malkin