Alpha...Female?

Last Night Part. 1

I couldn't stop thinking about that.. that man, or monster. Either would suffice in his case, I couldn't remember what he looked like. I walked in the hallways, looking at everyone that was there last night, no signs of recognition passed through their minds. Nothing linking them to what happened last night, besides me and Taylor. Besides the residue he left.
Koby walked in front of me, stopping my mentality from running in circles. For a moment I was grateful for the distraction, then I was aggravated because I couldn't figure it out. "What has you so pissy sissy?" I laugh despite him calling me 'sissy' looping my arm through his and we walk around the courtyard to our next class. "Those teens last night! I didn't get my beauty rest" I fake pout and cross my arms over my chest. "No wonder you look like that yeesh!" I smack him playfully as we walk through the doors, he grabs my arm and stops me from walking any further, "are you okay?" His baby- blues searched mine and I almost blurted out everything, "yes Koby, I'm fine. A little stressed about Step-Loser, but ya know." I shrug for good measure. He nods, and murmurs something under his breath about 'stupid women' I smile because I know its just Mama that he is talking about.

~****~


I walked into Mr.Barlows class again, only to find that Shaggy has beat me. I glide over the mismatched tiles and stand in front of his desk, "I need to talk to you after school, it's important." He nods knowing what I was talking about, as soon as it was over he was gone in a heartbeat. As was I, but I couldn't run miles away from the scene, instead I was only a minute away from something evil.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really filler-y I'm sorry :(
Please don't hate me for not updating!
From now on I'll be more regular in them :)
Thank you :
bookreader86
IceDeath
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME :D