Status: Happily Active :)

Unforgettable Charm

Shit

I had to tell Josh what had happened with Craig. I knew he wouldn’t be happy about it, but I needed to be honest with him. A few minutes after he left I decided to call Josh, I had expected it to ring and then it go to voicemail, but he picked up on the third ring.

“Hey, beautiful,” he greeted me.

“Hey handsome, how’s work going?”

“It’s going great, I just finished for the day actually. How’s your day off been?”

“It was um, interesting,” I said, struggling to find the right words.

“Uh-oh, what happened?”

“Don’t be mad at me.”

Their was a moment of silence. “What happened?”

“Well, I saw Craig today.”

“Your ex? How did you see him? He was in New York?”

“Yeah, I was out shopping and when I came back to the building I saw him outside waiting for me.”

“Then what happened?”

“I invited him inside.”

He didn’t say anything back to me. I guessed it was because he was upset that not only had I seen Craig, I had also invited him up to my apartment?

“Did something happen?” He asked softly.

“No, Josh nothing like that happened.”

“Did he hurt you?” He asked suddenly.

“No, Josh just listen.” He stopped speaking and let me go on. “He came up and we sat down and just caught up a little, then just out of nowhere he decided to tell me he still wanted to be with me. But I told him I was seeing someone, he got kind of upset but then left.”

“And that was it?”

“Yeah pretty much.”

Their was a moment of silence until Josh spoke up.
“Katie, I think you should stay away from hum. You told me that towards then end of the relationship he started getting possessive and I don’t want him trying anything with you.”

“Josh, you’re overreacting.”

“No Katie, I’m not. You told me how upset he was when you guys broke up and even after the breakup he tried to get back together with you. How would you feel if one of my exes tried getting back into my life?”

He had a point.

“You’re right, I won’t keep in contact with him.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

After that we made small talk about filming for him was going and how mine was going as well. While in the back of my mine I couldn’t stop thinking about what Craig had said right before he left. He always was a persistent guy, but if I told him to leave me alone, he would, right? I didn’t have a good feeling about this, maybe I was reading too much into this. I mean, he wouldn’t go crazy and demand that I give him another chance. I need to get a grip, things like that only happened in movies. Plus, I know Craig, he wasn’t the type of guy t keep going after a girl if she wasn’t interested. Once I showed absolutely no interest in him he’d give up, it would be okay.

~one month later~

Filming had just wrapped up, and although I was upset to leave all of the friends that I had made I was excited to move on and be involved in other projects. I was now back in California resting in my apartment as much as possible until I went back to work. Things between Josh and I had been going great, he had just come back from filming as well and we had planned a quiet night in at my apartment to catch up with one another.

Unfortunately Craig hadn’t stopped calling or texting since I had seen him in New York. I had ignored everything, hoping that he would get the hint. But if anything, it had only made him more persistent. All his texts had the same thing written, ‘Please talk to me’, ‘I miss you’. His voicemails were the same exact way. I hadn’t kept this a secret from Josh, I didn’t want to hide anything from him. It was better to be up front and honest about everything then keep it from him. He, of course, wasn’t happy about what was going on. He had even tried to get me to give him Craig’s number so that he could call him to tell him to leave me alone. Of course, I didn’t let that happen, that would only make things worse.

I was setting dinner onto the table when their was a knock at my door. A smile was on face immediately, Josh was finally here. I went over to open the door, and the smile was knocked off of my face.

“Craig?”

He was grinning behind the bouquet of roses in front of him.

“Hey, Katie.”

“What are you doing here?” I asked in shock. This was not good, oh God, no, this was bad.

“Well, you weren’t picking up your phone so I decided to come to you.”

Then a bell went off inside my head. “How did you find out where I lived?” Without thinking I took a step back.

“Your mom, I told her I wanted to surprise you and she gave me your address.”

Well, at least he hadn’t been stalking me…I think.

“Craig,” I struggled to find the words. “Y-you can’t be here.” I said it as gentle as I could, so much for thinking he wasn’t crazy.

Craig frowned, “Why not?”

“Because Craig, I have a boyfriend.”

“Well where is he then? Because I haven’t even seen this so-called-boyfriend of yours.” He said, obviously getting angry.

“I’m right here.”

Shit.

I looked to the right into the hallway and there Josh stood, looking more angry then I have ever seen him.

“Well, what do you know,” Craig started. “Josh Hutcherson, figures you end up with the guy you do a movie with,” he chuckled.

“I think it’s time you left,” Josh walked over and stood in front of him.

Craig’s eyes narrowed. “And who’s going to make me?” He challenged.

“Craig, get out of my building, now.” I stated firmly. His eyes shifted over to me and he smirked.

“Fine, but only because you said so.” Craig shoved the flowers he got me into Josh’s hands-whom had not stopped starring Craig down. “This won’t be the last time you see me, Katie” he said as walked down the hall, “I’m going to be here for quite a while.”

And with that he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took me so long to update! I hope you guys liked it! FINALLY some drama! Their will be a lot more to come with Craig so PLEASE keep reading I swear it'll be worth it.

Let me know your thoughts, tell me where you would like this to go! Give me some feedback! The more comments the faster the update, PROMISE.

~Minnie