You'll Never Outrun What Waits for You Tomorrow

All That You'll Find Inside Are Pills And Butterflies

We stepped to the beach at dusk and sat around as Dj started the bon fire. There was kind of an awkward scent in the air as everyone small talked. I was zoning in and out trying to keep sitting upright as I was in the midst of coming back out of consciousness when Kari handed me a shot glass.

"What?" I asked.

"We're playing 'Never have I ever' weren't you listening?" She handed more shots out asking me.

"No." I said looking down at my shot.

Dj scoffed and looked around, "So who's going first?"

"I will.... Hmm... Never have I ever... Skinny dipped." she smiled.

There was a grumble as everyone aside from Kari took a shot.

"Wow, I'm shocked." She laughed as we refilled our glasses.

It was dj's turn and he grumbled, "Hell... Never have I ever... Had sex in public."

We all took a shot and Dj turned to Kari stunned, "You what?!"

"I'm surprised you haven't" She laughed, "Mile high club! Woo!"

"Woo!" James laughed.

"I don't wanna hear that!!" Dj shrieked.

It was now Beckett's turn, "Never have I ever streaked?"

Kari, Dj, And I took a shot, "I'm so over this game right now." I said eyes half closed.

"Your three for three! Keep going chick!!" Kari laughed.

James' turn was next, "Never have I ever... Kissed a member of the same sex."

"FUCCCK!" I groaned taking another shot along with Kari.

"Dear god Kari!!" Dj scolded.

"Was it with each other?" James joked with a laugh.

Kari laughed with him, "No way!"

Thank god it was my turn to ask because I don't think my body could take five straight shots considering the pills and alcohol i had consumed before this little party.

"Never... Have... I ever..." I slurred trying to force my eyes open, "Faked a orgasm. Surprisingly."

Beckett and Kari took a shot.

"Traitorrrsss!!" I smirked.

"I should be an actress, I pretty good at it." Kari laughed nudging me.

"EW!" Dj yelled.

"Lay off dude, She always has to deal with you and all the bimbos you bring home." I shot towards him.

Kari sat straight up and spoke before dj could reply, "Never have I ever, Preformed and Or had a one night stand."

I drank a shot down with dj and Beckett. It went down worse than any previous shot and i gagged bending forward.

"You good?" James asked.

I nodded replying,"I'm done with this game. No more for me."

I looked down feeling all the alcohol and pills start to kick in at once. My mind spun and my stomach was nauseated. I slapped myself as Kari, James and Beckett stood.

"Where you going?"I asked.

"Swimming, You coming?" Beckett smiled.

I scoffed, "Fuck that, Have fucking fun." I waved.

They all ran to the water undressing on the way and I realized I was stuck at the fire with Dj. I felt exhausted and i smacked myself again opening my eyes as wide as they'd go. I watched as the flames flicked and danced in the air when Dj spoke.

"I am sorry, For telling you to... You know." He said giving as good of an apology as i knew anyone was gonna get out of him.

I glared, "Whatever." How'd i'd love to throw him in the fire.

He sighed, "You blew a low punch too, you know."

"I know." I said not really realizing the words coming through my lips.

"Soo...?" He said.

I looked at him,"If your expecting an apology you can save your breath. You started it."

He sighed, "What are you? Five?"

I scolded him before starting to get up, "I try, My hardest to never pick a fight with you. But god forbid you don't have something smart to say."

I stood erect and started falling to my right before holding myself back up. The world spun and the next reply Dj spoke came to me as if i was under water. I tried walking towards the house but I knew i wasn't moving. Dj was at my side suddenly holding me up with a very worried face and i tried to push him away using all my strength I turned away from him and fell, It felt like i fell forever and the ground never came closer before i passed out into a world of black.

Dj's Pov---

"I try my hardest to never pick a fight with you. But god forbid you don't have something smart to say."

I took her words in as i replayed today's scene over in my head. Yes, she was right, I usually pick a fight with her like a 3 year old but I don't ever know why. I don't understand why I choose to pick on her as much as i do.
She stood abruptly as if she was pacing herself for several minutes before. She started to lean to her right but she caught herself. She didn't look to well as she started to turn pale, so I asked her, "Are you okay?"

I could see her sweating and her breath rise as she turned even more pale, her lips bright as an apple.

I got up quickly and held her up, She put her hand on my chest as if trying to push me away as she mumbled words.

"Kari?!" I yelled holding her up as she started falling.

Kari got out of the water and skipped over looking at Audrey worried, "What happened?"

"I don't have a fucking clue." I layed her on the sand gently.

"Is she alive?!" Kari looked very worried now.

"Yes, Kari, Calm down. I thinks shes smashed." I replied.

Kari saw something bulging from her pocket and picked it out, "Dival--pro--ex" she sounded out looking at the label handing it to me.

"Warning:Do not take with alcohol. Goddamn girl sedated herself." I scolded.

"She said she only got allergy medicine." Kari looked between both of us.

"This ain't no Allergy medicine." I scoffed.

"Well what is it?!"

"The fuck do I look like? Google?" I laughed.

She scolded,"This is not funny Dj."

"I know, I know..." I sighed, "I'll take her home. You go enjoy your night."

"Okay put her in the guest room." Kari smiled.

I picked Audrey up and carried her the ten minute walk home. I never knew how light this girl was. Around the corner from the house Audrey started to regain consciousness.

"Where... Are... we.." She breathed out holding onto me.

"I'm taking you back to Kari's and i's." I spoke opening the door.

"Ba--th--room" She gagged.

"You gonna puke?" I asked putting her down helping her to the toilet as she heaved and spewed her guts out.

I ran my hands through her hair holding it back before she smacked my hand away catching her breath.

"Go.... Awa---"She started spewing her food again.

"I'm not leaving you like this all alone Audrey." I sighed rubbing her back.

She started to catch her breath and took the moment to flush the toilet.

"Daren.. Leave me be.." She breathed out and i could hear the tears in her voice.

"I'm not leaving." I stated stubbornly rubbing her back.

Why was i deciding to be so nice to her now? I bet if it were me heaving over the toilet she'd leave me to go it alone. She bursted into more frantic and aggressive dry heaves. Against her will she grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and held onto it tightly. She heaved as nothing came out and cried in the pain it was causing her.

"Its almost over Audrey..." I rubbed her back soothingly.

After a few more minutes, She sat with her back against the bathtub.

"I'm gonna get you something to drink okay?" I rubbed her cheek lightly.

She nodded eyes partially open. I ran to the kitchen and picked out a bottle of water from the fridge running back to her.

"Here," I held the bottle to her lips, "Drink."

She made a disgusted face and sipped slowly, When half the bottle was gone i picked her up and carried her to the guest room.

"I can walk..." she groaned wrapping her hands around my neck.

I chuckled and laid her down on the bed removing her shoes and putting the blanket over her.

"Don't leave, I don't wanna die..." She grumbled laying on her side towards me.

I smiled, "Your not gonna die..."

"I could," She spoke with her eyes closed, "Hendrix drowned in his own vomit too."

"I won't let you drown Audrey," I ran my hands through her hair.

"I'm... sorry... Dj" She sighed out, "I know bringing up Tiffany was a low blow..."

I was surprised, "Don't worry about it. Just go to sleep, I'll be right here."

No sooner than that sentence she was breathing heavily in a deep sleep. I sat there just running my fingers through her hair for a bit enjoying this peaceful moment. I knew by tomorrow she wouldn't remember todays events and eventually it will all be back to the old Dj and Audrey....
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAM and such ;)