Status: Finished

I'll Be There

Gonna take a field trip :)

“Hey man, what’s up?” Dj answered. “I’m totally bored. I’m not going to the studio until later and I have absolutely no plans for the day. Tommy canceled on me, so I was wondering if you were busy?” Dj thought about this for a moment. Actually, he had no plans for today at all besides pre show prep tonight. He glanced over at Raven before answering. “Actually, I’m not. We could hang at your place, you mind if I bring a friend?” The other line was silent for just a second. “Just one, but hurry up I’m dying here.” Dj smiled. “See you soon.” And the call ended. Raven looked over at him expectantly. “That was…a friend of mine. If you don’t have plans for the day I thought we could hang out at his place before the show tonight.” He saw her face go blank, obviously running through a mental list of every contact she saw before he had taken his phone back the first night. Then she shook her head. “No, I just thought I would stick with you until the show if that was alright.” He nodded. “No problem, I know you don’t have any clothes here, would you like to borrow mine or stop by your apartment?” She again stopped to consider, her face getting a distinct pondering look that he found quite adorable as she glanced up at nothing. “I really don’t want to deal with my friend…she’ll be all over me about our day and won’t let me leave…” Dj smiled at her, “No problem, my closet is yours my lady. Oh! My friend has a pool, we’ll probably be outside all day since it’s so nice, and you can borrow my things for that too if you like.” She smiled at him, and her face turned a pale color pink. “Sure, thank you.”
He showed me to his hotel closet, which was small but surprisingly packed with clothes, almost all of which were his signature line. I pulled out the Ouija Board shirt with the stretched neck and looked at his stage pants. “Woah” I said, admiring every pair. I found a pair that matched the shirt, which I knew from his website were called “Brocade”. I checked the size and to my relief they would fit me. “Sweet outfit.” He said to me. I flashed a smile back at him. “Only thanks to you!” He went to the drawer beside the bed and started pulling out things. “I know I had more somewhere…” he mumbled. “Ah, you don’t mind wearing boy shorts do you?” He said, holding up some cute swimming trunks he found and sounding a little embarrassed. I beamed at him. “Not at all! I hate skimpy little bathing suits.” I said, grabbing the shorts from him. He smiled in relief and pulled out a Jack Daniels tee to go with it. I folded them up and set them on the bed, taking the other outfit to go get dressed. I went to the bathroom and shut the door, finding it tidy as well. I freshened up in the sink and combed through my hair with a small brush I found on the counter, then discarded my clothes for his. They fit perfectly, and I had to admit, I looked amazing in Ashba Swag. With some final straightening of my hair I came out to slip my converse on. What I found though was Dj with his shirt off.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp* what now??