I'd Never Thought I'd Fall In love Again

Be Happy Don't Worry

I woke to the Alarm Ash set, Radio station of course.
The song played as i woke up. "be happy don't worry, be happy don't worry" the voice sang.
I actually got up as the end of the song played. the broadcaster spoke about the song, in a ironic way. "be happy don't worry, a good song, to bad he killed himself after he wrote it, IRONIC" wow... that was... fucked, good way to wake up in the morning.
looking around for Ashley was something i did every single morning, even if we weren't in the same room i'd do it anyway.
he was sat at the mini breakfast in the mini kitchen. fuck thats a lot of mini in a sentence.
"hey" i said in a tied voice, he looked at me and smiled... why did he smile.?
"hi, we got a show later at 8:00pm, so make sure your ready to leave by 7:00" i sat down across the table and nodded.
"are you hungry"? he asked.
"nahh, had to much to eat yesterday" i complained.
"you did, i don't recall you eating to much"
"hey you may spend a lot of time with me but you don't spend every second with me" he gave me a death glare and proceeded to eat.
----------------
^^^^^^^^^^^

later that evening i decided to see a movie, by myself.
so now i was currently standing outside the movies after the show.
I felt a sudden vibrate in my pocket, I pulled my phone from my pocket and answered it.
"hello" i said to make clear i was there.
"hey, where are you"? i heard Cc voice ring through the phone.
" outside the movies, why" i asked.
" dude, i was watching the TV and it said there was some creep wondering around taking people, BOYS, no chicks. fucking scared the shit out of me, can you come back to the hotel and keep me company" damn Cc and him getting scared by anything he hears or sees.
"um, okay, I'll make my way there okay, I'll be a wile, so see you in 20"
"okay" he said as i hanged up and shoved the phone back in my pocket.
i walked to the rental car and got in, starting the engine and driving off to the hotel.
---------
^^^^^^

i hoped out of the car i ran to Cc door, i didn't want to get wet from the rain.
then i stopped, i saw Ashley from a distance, sitting in the rain, what was he doing.
walking closer to him i saw a Razor in his hand, the puddle of blood from underneath his arm scared me, i ran to his side grabbing the razor and chucking it into the garden.
"Ashley, what have you done, why" i asked freaking out.
" i couldn't see. so i made myself and ended up hurt" he whispered.
i took his hand and pretty much dragged him to Cc's door. i knocked loud and screamed help, Ashley was starting to shake like fuck he need to go to hospital.
Cc opened the door and saw Ashley sway as i pushed him inside, Cc grabbed him and looked at the blood dripping from his arm.
"what the fuck" Christian said in shock.
"where's the hotel phone"
"over there" he said sitting Ashley down on the bed,Ashley just kept repeating " i couldn't see. so i made myself and got hurt" he was starting to scare me, the ambulance girl answered and asked what the situation was. i told her everything and where we were and the number of the door.
-------
i opened my eyes and found myself outside Cc door, no Ashley, WHAT THE FUCK. that was a fucking day dream, I'm gonna kill someone right now, i wondered around where i saw Ashley just to make sure.
then i called Cc and said i can't be stuffed, i was like outside his door but i just wanted to find Ashley. I ran into are Hotel room and there he was sleeping, what was the time
? i pulled out my phone once again seeing the time. 5:00am, really, i walked over to Ashley staring at him, what do i do, i don't want to be away from him at the moment.

I quickly chucked off my clothes, and hoped in the shower feeling the water rush over my skin, i think i stayed in there for an hour or so, i needed to relax.
walking out i saw Ashley standing there rubbing his eyes, shit i woke him up, shit I'm not wearing clothes. I ran back into the bathroom grabbing a towel and walking out again.

he was still standing there. "hi" i said braking the silence.
"what, oh, hey" he said walking closer, he looked at me closely. " you've got a towel around you" he said pointing it out.
"yeah i just had a shower"
"well I'm going back to bed" he said about to walk off.
"wait" i said
"what" he turned around staring my in the eye, i was so damn tempted to kiss him.
"could i maybe sleep with you, i had a fucking freaky as day dream about you, please" i asked, he rolled his eyes and nodded.
i didn't bother chucking on a top, so i was pretty much prancing around in my boxers.
Hoping into the bed with Ashley made me feel safe... happy. I curled up to him falling asleep.

next to him..
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think and thank you for the one comment i got on this story.

pls comment <3