I'd Never Thought I'd Fall In love Again

Waking up in somewhere called heaven.

I opened my eyes a bit and saw Andy lying there asleep, he's so beautiful when he sleeps, so peaceful.
he started to wake up so i closed my eyes, he went to get up but i stopped him by pulling him closer to me. For a few seconds he tried to get up but i just hardened my grip on him so eventually he gave up and laid there awake and wanting to get up, but nup I'm not ready to get up or stop holding Andy.

I don't think he knows that i'd die for him, or that a have feelings for him, yeah i mite be a jerk but thats my way of saying i care for you.
he's so perfect that witch he can not see, i just wish i could find out why i have these feeling for him, i mean he's another guy and i don't usually dig that, but with Andy there's just... something different, a connection that i can't dismiss.
i finally let Andy go from my capture and pretended i just woke up, he looked at me and smiled then got up.

'why is he so damn mother fucking skinny' i thought as he walked past me to the bathroom.
we had to leave today, we also lost our show last night because Andy forgot about it and went to the movies instead.

I looked at the time, 9:00am, Andy came back at 5:00am so that was like 5 hours ago, god he hasn't had much sleep... poor thing.
finally i got up and knocked on the bathroom door demanding to have a shower, He opened the bathroom door screaming at me to shut up, I laughed when i realized he was naked, he blushed and shut up himself shutting the door again.

"Andy, Andy, Andy, Annnnddddyyyy" i complained annoying him. He opened the door once again but this time walking out with clothes on, i smiled and walked into the bathroom.
---------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i walked out the bathroom onto Andy doing these weird positions on the bed well he watched TV, i gave him a weird look as he jumped off the bed in shock.

"what, i like to stretch, problem" he asked.
"no, it's just weird is all" he walked really close to me and spoke.
"weird is my middle name" he walked over to his bag shoving clothes in it. Did it just get hotter in here.

i started to pack my bag seeming as we would be leaving to Germany in two hours so we pretty much had to leave in 15min.
"okay done, Andy, Andy, Andy, ANDY"
"WHAT" he yelled, and yes i do, do this.
"danger Zone" fucking love that show.
he shook his head and picked up his bag walking outside to the bus, i followed and gave Cc a high five as he walked next to me.
Andy turned his head and mumbled something. Shit he was in a bad mood.
_______________________________________________________________
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, MY FUCKING DAD MADE ME STOP WRITING. bitch.... i will write more :)